Complaint Review: ALL TOOLS USA

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: BAGMAN — GALT California United States of America
2040 NE 163 ST #301, MIAMI BEACH, Florida United States of America

I had gotten a call from this company 2 or more months ago about an auto scan tool that had a value in excess of 1700.00 that the manufacturer was promoting to a few companies to buy for only 399.95 and she would even send it out fed ex and I could give her a check that she could hold for up to 30 days so in case I did not like the product she would have fed ex pick it up and she would send my check back to me. She for some reason did not send the tool and I forgot about it .   Last week she again called and made the same offer.  I have many specialized tools and know that rarely but sometimes I get something that works great and fulfills need to the point I will get one for each of my technitions.  I asked if it scanned airbags, abs and other functions and she said yes very definitly. On recieving the product I knew I had been scammed.  the product was a very basic engine only obd 2 type scanner that can be purchased direct from the manufacturer for under 350. [continued below]....

.....00.  She had told me that there would be an invoice with an 800 number in the package there was not.  However in small letters on the FED EX tag there was a phone number.  I called and she was upset that I had that number and told me she had sent the wrong tool and gave me the name of a tool that does not exist and said she would send it out asap.  I got suspicious and did some research and found she has a reputation for doing this. I instantly placed a stop payment on the check.  We will see what transpires over the next few days and she was to hold the chek for 30 before cashing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-TOOLS-USA/MIAMI-BEACH-Florida-33162/ALL-TOOLS-USA-JULIE-SOUTULLO-MISSREPRESENTATION-TELLS-YOU-WHAT-YOU-WANT-TO-HEAR-MIAMI-BE-553378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL TOOLS USA