Complaint Review: ALLDayChemist

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Spring Hill Florida United States of America
ALLDayChemist
New Dehli India Internet United States of America

ALLDayChemist never shipped my products and charged my credit card Internet

*Consumer Comment: clarify

*Consumer Comment: thanks

On 12/12/12 I was told by ALLDayChemist company that my order i paid for in the amount of 100 dollars would be shipped in 48 hours. Then they said i would receive a tracking number. i have called repeatedly- only to find out after being told everyday by there people that my order was being shipped, that it is now showing 'on Hold'. i have done everything they asked to get my order shippoed but this has become one big SCAM!I asked for a credit refund with no success either.I woiuld be careful never to buy anything from this INDIA companyagain. Now they are trying to continually charge my credit card. It appears they have done this practice to other buyers as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLDayChemist/internet/ALLDayChemist-never-shipped-my-products-and-charged-my-credit-card-Internet-984241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLDayChemist

clarify

AUTHOR: Greg - ()

sorry url Trustworthypills.com

thanks

AUTHOR: Greg - ()

Thanks for the warning. I seen a lot of bad reviews so I went with Trustworthypills instead and they are good and will send without prescription also.