• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Long Beach California

These people are insane!!!! like other reports on here they called me harassing me to the extent that i started crying, they talked really fast ad i couldn't get a work in edge wise . i talked to a dexter vanderlou and he portrayed himself as a lawyer which i clearly know now is not the cae in the least and he was very rude when i finally did get a chance to talk i told them that this was for my daughter's violin for her school music program. i set it up for a rental and as a automatic debit from my checking account so that the rental amount would automatically be taken out of my acct every month. for whatever reason they stopped taking the money out of my acct in jan of this year. i had no idea until i got the phone call today from this company that the payments had stopped. he then told me that they were unable to get the money the following month from my acct and that is why his clients (hich would be the music house ) are going to sue me in court if i do not handle the matter by today. if not i would have to pay court costs and the money for an attorney plus the original amt of the violin which was $605.00. i told him that none of this was my fault. not only did i have the money in my acct but i also have oevrdraft protection thru my bank. so even if the money would not have been in my acct which it was the bank would have still covered the fees and then charged me an ovrdraft charge so either way they would have gotten their money. i was never notified that this had happened until the day that they called me letting me know the balance i owed which was today. their has to be a way to sue theses people. what they are doing is illegal and unethical and i wouldn't be surprised if the music house was in on this scam. whatever you do do not fall for any of their tricks or schemes no matter how much they threaten you or talk over you. stand your ground and know your rights they pray off of innocent people like you and me they have to be stopped and thanks to forums like this there is no doubt in my mind that one day they will.

Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLEN-LEWIS-AND-ASSOCIATES/JACKSONVILLE-Florida-32205/ALLEN-LEWIS-AND-ASSOCIATES-TRULY-A-PIECE-OF-WORK-JACKSONVILLE-Florida-473909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLEN, LEWIS AND ASSOCIATES