Complaint Review: ALLEN SCHOOL ONLINE

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: STEVE N. — OKLAND PARK Florida United States of America
ALLEN SCHOOL ONLINE

ALLEN SCHOOL ONLINE ALLEN SCHOOL N.Y LIED ABOUT JOB PLACEMENT SUCCESS , Internet

I joined the Allen School online Medical Billing And Codeing school,  because they provided financial aid  and they said they had an 87% placement rate, "the best for any online school", their words. When I graduated they stated that their success rate for Medical Billing and Codeing was now 89%. Upon graduation they did NOTHING AT ALL. I had to call them and beg them for help. You can not get a job in Medical Billing and Codeing withOut help. I called them and asked why they abandended me and they said: well what do you want us to do". I asked them what they did to acheive the 87% placement ratio and they had no answer other to tell me it was now up to 89%!!! I begged then for at least a list of places I could send my resume to and they begrudgingly agreed. They sent me a list of 20 places. 11 came back as undeliverable, and I never got one response back fprom the others. When I called them to do follow up, they stated that unless I had 2 to 3 years in the medical billing field they would not even consider me. The Allen School charged me $10, 000 for a bogus course. Only like 3 courses had anything to do with Medical Billing And Codeing. 8 months of classes that had nothing to do with Codeing, just an excuse to charge you more money and bill the goverment for it. Most all the classes were 3rd grade english classes! No joke. I would call them on it and they would immediatly threaten to drop me and make me pay the whole student loan and not graduate. I felt very trapped, and now it is 2 years later and I am stuck in the same old job I always had and wanted desperatly to leave. I am in my 50's and this was my last chance to get into a different field and the Allen School killed that dream and put me in severe debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLEN-SCHOOL-ONLINE/internet/ALLEN-SCHOOL-ONLINE-ALLEN-SCHOOL-NY-LIED-ABOUT-JOB-PLACEMENT-SUCCESS-Internet-948510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLEN SCHOOL ONLINE