• Submitted: Tue, May 04, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 04, 2010

• Reported By: matt — Florida United States of America

ALLHORSERACING.COM They kept my winnings Internet

I won 2009 derby. My account after the initial $60 deposit is now $338.  However they disabled my account because I disputed the initial 60 with my credit card company. ( The name was a callingcardLuxemburg, I did not it was the charge for betting at the time. )

Anyways One year later I wanted to log-in and couldnt. Call them up next day, they want me to send the initial 60 to Nicaragua to someone Olivia N Prata by western union. So immediately knew it was a scam.

When I offered that I could settle for even 200;  just send my money. They said no you have to do the Western Union transfer first.

I know there is gamblers out there. Be aware not to bet with this company unless you are okey losing the money regardless. Because Withdrawal is out of question.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLHORSERACINGCOM/internet/ALLHORSERACINGCOM-They-kept-my-winnings-Internet-599841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLHORSERACING.COM