Complaint Review: ALLIANCE ASSET MANAGEMENT

• Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By: Gwen Burks — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
ALLIANCE ASSET MANAGEMENT
330 Georgetown Square WoodDale, Illinois United States of America

ALLIANCE ASSET MANAGEMENT This individual form Alliance Assest Management company called my job with a very very nasty attitude after I told him that I didn't have the money to pay them today and he said he didn't want to hear WoodDale, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: ???

*General Comment: Help is here

The individual just called my job harrasing me about when can I pay this debt that I owe them.  I told him I couldn't pay today and he said that I can pay today and I said to him again that I didn't have the money today and he said that he didn't want to hear that I didn't have any money and that they were going to contact my employer to get their money.  I know I owe them and that I'm going to pay them but he didn't give me a chance to tell them that.  I came across some financial situations at the time I was scheduled to pay them and couldn't at that time.  He was very very rude and a very nasty attitude.

I asked him can I say something and he said no because they don't want to hear anything I have to say and that they are going to fax my loan to my employer to get the money since I can't pay and he hung up in my face.  I think that is very very rude and unprofessional.  I will never never again deal with them or anyone else again.

I didn't know that collection agencies had the right to harrass you like that or talk to you in such a harsh way to collect their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIANCE-ASSET-MANAGEMENT/WoodDale-Illinois-60191/ALLIANCE-ASSET-MANAGEMENT-This-individual-form-Alliance-Assest-Management-company-called-616052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIANCE ASSET MANAGEMENT

???

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I checked Mr Hibb's site and they are not listed but go ahead and visit www.budhibbs.com

He is a very nice man and has valuable information for you

#2 General Comment

Help is here

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Google "Budd Hibbs" website and follow his directions, you're correct, you DON'T have to put up with this s**t.

Master Mechanic Jim (Retired) I ran into similar trouble a few years ago, and went from being a helpless fool, to an informed Citizen, I owe Budd much, and am spreading the word as a sort of payback.

In my case turned out they didn't have a case, just a foul mouth, I won, and now owe nothing.