Complaint Review: ALLIANCE LAW CENTER - CAMERON EDWARDS

• Updated: Sun, September 20, 2009

• Reported By: chris — Durham North Carolina USA
ALLIANCE LAW CENTER - CAMERON EDWARDS
600 B St. Suite #2000 San Diego, California United States of America

ALLIANCE LAW CENTER - CAMERON EDWARDS ALC attorneys, Cameron Edwards Connie Viado, approx 13 named attorneys have been ripping off consumers Alliance Law Center Cameron Edwards along with other attorneys are a complete rip off. Took my money to help save m home now it's in foreclosure. San Diego , California

I contacted Alliance Law Center to perform a loan modification.  I looked up the lawyers on the State Bar website, requested documentation proving they had successful loan modifications, requested I be assigned ONE contact-which they agreed too.  I spoke with the contact person repeatedly before signing and questioned in detail They guaranteed a successful loan mod for me.  I paid them a  $2400.00

Apparently they were lying about what they were doing and where things were at in the process.  When I questioned further they would lie more or tell me they would research and get back to me.

Recently I found out that the bank which holds my mortgage was never contacted by ALC regarding a loan modification. Now I have to come up with $30,000.00 to save my home.  Pray for me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2009 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIANCE-LAW-CENTER-CAMERON-EDWARDS/San-Diego-California-92101/ALLIANCE-LAW-CENTER-CAMERON-EDWARDS-ALC-attorneys-Cameron-Edwards-Connie-Viado-approx-497835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIANCE LAW CENTER - CAMERON EDWARDS