Complaint Review: ALLIANCE LAW CENTER

600 B ST. SAN DIEGO, California United States of America
  • Phone: 619-241-45
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

ALLIANCE LAW CENTER - CAMERON EDWARDS, ATTORNEY MISREPRESENT RE ALC'S INTENTS & ABILITIES. MY COMMERCIAL PROPERTY NOW IN FORECLOSURE BECAUSE OF ALC & AM LOSING. ALC REFUSED TO COMMUNICATE, PROVIDE DOCS &/OR STATUS OF CASE. MALPRACTICE SAN DIEGO, California

In early 2009, I was contacted by a representative from ALLIANCE LAW CENTER, asking me to agree that they could/would modifiy a "commercial real estate loan", which had been "pushed" on me due to an existing loan becoming due.  I was very relunctant, however, the ALC rep continuously called me, guaranting that they would IMMEDIATELY step-in and stop the increase in interests on already too high mortgage payment.

After NUMEROUS phone calls FROM this rep, I relunctantly agreed, signed their "modified" retainer agreement, and sent their required $3,300.00 retainer.  AFTER they received my money, I NEVER heard from an attorney.

I received approximately three (3) calls from "paralegals" -- ALWAYS "at home" when I was at work, and ALWAYS "at work" when I was home.  ALC KNEW my work hours and the respective phone numbers of each.

I called NUMEROUS times requesting IMMEDIATE assistance and communication, as my mortgage company continued to call me, stating that they had NEVER received ANY communication from ALLIANCE LAW CENTER.  I e-mailed, wrote, called, etc. in desperation, with NO positive results.

On September 6, 2009, I received an e-mailed letter from CAMERON EDWARDS, Attorney - ALC, dated September 3, 2009, informing me that "...ALLIANCE LAW CENTER IS IN A POSTION OF INSOLVENCY..."!!  This letter further informed me that I could retrieve my file or have it transferred to another attorney.  It further apologizes for the "...inconvenience, distress and financial loss this has caused..."!!!!

I AM APPALLED AT THE AUDACITY OF THIS ATTORNEY!  I AM NOW LOSING A $1,000,000.00 COMMERCIAL PROPERTY BECAUSE I TRUSTED ALLIANCE LAW CENTER!  SSOMEONE NEEDS TO STEP-IN IMMEDIATELY FOR ALL OF OUR BENEFITS!!

I AM WILLING TO ASSIST IN THE FILING OF A CLASS ACTION OR DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO SEEK RETRIBUTION FOR ALL PERSONS INJURED BY THESE RIP-OFFS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIANCE-LAW-CENTER/SAN-DIEGO-California-92101/ALLIANCE-LAW-CENTER-CAMERON-EDWARDS-ATTORNEY-MISREPRESENT-RE-ALCS-INTENTS-ABILITIES-491825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIANCE LAW CENTER