Complaint Review: ALLIANCE LAW CENTER

• Submitted: Wed, September 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: myrippoffreport — hayward California USA
ALLIANCE LAW CENTER
15822 Bernardo Center Drive Suite #C San Diego, California United States of America

ALLIANCE LAW CENTER ALC ALC guaranteed they could do a loan modification for us. We paid and they stole, they did nothing on our case and strung us along with constant, blatant lies. Contact people kept changing and they k San Diego, California

We contracted with Alliance Law Center to perform a loan modification.  I did my due diligence before signing; looked up the lawyers on the State Bar website, (they gave me 12 names and bar#s), requested documentation proving they had successful loan modifications, requested I be assigned ONE contact-which they agreed too.  I spoke with the contact person repeatedly before signing and questioned in detail every aspect of the process. (this was in Mar.09)  They guaranteed a successful loan mod for us.

Each time I called or emailed they would give me an update or request more documentation.  Apparently they were lying about what they were doing and where things were at in the process.  When I questioned further they would lie more or tell me they would research and get back to me.   After awhile the contact people kept changing and I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone. The lying, cheating, thieving employees of Alliance Law Center gave me the runaround.

Recently I found out that
the bank which holds my mortgage was never contacted by ALC regarding a loan modification for us.  Apparently ALC contacted the bank only once in 5 mths re: my case. This was at the end of August-5 mths after we paid them.  And this contact was a letter from ALC stating we were doing a shortsale.  We never talked to ALC about a short sale and ALC never told us about this.

I have 7 contact telephone numbers for ALC and 9-10 different people that I've emailed or spoken with on the phone.   Its all been a sack of lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIANCE-LAW-CENTER/San-Diego-California-92127/ALLIANCE-LAW-CENTER-ALC-ALC-guaranteed-they-could-do-a-loan-modification-for-us-We-paid-495775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIANCE LAW CENTER