Complaint Review: ALLIANCE & LEICESTER

• Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Carson City Nevada
http://www.alliance-leicester.co.uk/home/index.aspx Internet United Kingdom

ALLIANCE & LEICESTER Loan Ripoff Internet

I received an email from this company telling me that I had been approved for a $20,000 loan after I had been applying online. I emailed back for more information and received an email back as well as loan documents explaining the amount of the loan, repayment schedule and my payments. I was told that because I had poor credit that I would have to pay a downpayment of $300 dollars and after they received that I would get the $20,000 within 48 hours. I sent them a moneygram of the $300 and the next day I received an email from them saying that the FDIC requires further documents to complete the wire transfer and that I would have to purchase them for an additional $450. I told them that I was unable to pay that on top of the $300 that I just sent them and that I would like to get my $300 downpayment back. I was informed that once the $20,000 came back to their general account that the ywould refund my money within 48 hrs. They said that process should take about 5 business days. It has been over two weeks and I have still not seen my $300 and now they have stopped answering my emails.

Carson City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIANCE-LEICESTER/internet/ALLIANCE-LEICESTER-Loan-Ripoff-Internet-433888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIANCE & LEICESTER