Complaint Review: ALLIANCE ONE RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT, INC

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2007

• Reported By:SANTA CLARA Utah
ALLIANCE ONE RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT, INC
6565 KIMBALL DRIVE SUITE 200 GIG HARBOR, Washington U.S.A.

ALLIANCE ONE RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT, INC TRYING TO COLLECT A SUPPOSED $0.25 DEBT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GIG RIPOFF HARBOR Washington

I received in the mail today a collection notice saying I or somebody with my last name(NO FIRST NAME ON COLLECTION BILL)owes 25 cents to someone but does not say to whom.

I have 30 days to request who I owe and or dispute the charge in writing. Of course I am going to dispute it. Come on 25 cents and no first name on the collection notice and they want me to pay a $25.00 other fee or charge.

Is this company a fraud or what?

I have spent 1 hr and 37 minutes on hold listening to music. No answer of any other kind.

So instead of holding for an eternity which is what it will probably be before I get a person on the phone I have put my letter in the mail disputing the charge of which I still don't know who I owe and have requested that information.

I suggest everyone else avoid the bad music and mail their dispute and see if anything even comes back.

Teri
SANTA CLARA, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2007 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIANCE-ONE-RECEIVABLES-MANAGEMENT-INC/GIG-HARBOR-Washington-98335/ALLIANCE-ONE-RECEIVABLES-MANAGEMENT-INC-TRYING-TO-COLLECT-A-SUPPOSED-025-DEBT-I-KNOW-NO-249590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIANCE ONE RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT, INC