• Report: #520569

• Reported By: Garcia2006 — Portland Oregon United States of America
ALLIANCE ONE

ALLIANCE ONE Non-Stop Calls Internet

*Consumer Comment: I had the same porblem

This company has called my cell over 20times. At first I told them that this is not my daughters number & I will relay the msg but please remove the number from their system as it's not her phone and she does not live with me. THey said they would. About a month later I get another call, told them I do not talk to her, she does not live with me & PLEASE remove the number! They AGAIN said they would..the calls kept coming, I would not answer the number. Then yesterday 11/5/09 the guy called AGAIN I told him if they call my cell one more time I will report them. He said he would once and for all remove the number! Guess wahat again this morning @ 8:27am there was a call on my phone. I called and spoke with a female who would NOT allow me to speak to a supervisor as she stated there was non availabile. I told her I would hold, she stated she can't have me hold as it is a place of business...SERIOUSLY?!? I yelled this time and told her I am filling a formal complaint. This comany is rude, aggresive and do not follow the law!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIANCE-ONE/internet/ALLIANCE-ONE-Non-Stop-Calls-Internet-520569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIANCE ONE

I had the same porblem

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

I had the same problem and took care of it. I have the option to block #s on my cell phone and used it . I also told this bill collector they had the wrong # and the caller told me they would remove my # from thier computer that did not happen they called again I seen thier # on my caller ID on my cell so I added the # to my block list and they cannot call my # it will tell them the caller is not taking calls from this #