• Submitted: Sat, May 14, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 14, 2011

• Reported By: TOOKAY — 29340 South Carolina United States of America

ALLIANCE TRACTOR TRAILER told me that after I made a down payment of 395.00 that i could pay the rest with 150.00 per month installments, but after they swiped my credit card, then they told me that 4595.00 would have to b Internet

These people will tell you anything  to allow you to let them swipe your card.They told me that they would let me pay 150.00 per month installments until the balance was paid, but after they swiped my card they said i would have to pay the whole lump sum before i could begin class. Then they went ahead and charged my card after i delivered them a cancellation notice the same day.
I'll never even consider going to this truck driving school again. it's enough to make me feel like not even driving a truck again. If this is what material a truck driver is made of I don't want any part of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2011 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIANCE-TRACTOR-TRAILER/internet/ALLIANCE-TRACTOR-TRAILER-told-me-that-after-I-made-a-down-payment-of-39500-that-i-could-729194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIANCE TRACTOR TRAILER