Complaint Review: ALLIANCEONE REC MGMT

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
ALLIANCEONE REC MGMT
6565 KIMBALL DR 200 GIG HARBOR , Washington 98335 Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.

ALLIANCEONE REC MGMT Collections Scam Posted a collections account on my credit report with no references at all of where it came from and anything that has to do with disputing the charge, they only give the option of calling the annoying credit bureaus instead of dealing with it themselves. 6565 Kimball Dr 200 Gig Harbor Washington

I just checked my credit report and it shows a lower score that I expected. Thanks to this people that I have never heard from, got any services from, and never received any letters or any other notifications about a delinquent fraudulent account on my name.
I just came out of two years of battling identity theft, and just when I am getting ready to get my life back together to buy my first place I have to find this kind of corrupt activity on it.
I live in Los Angeles and they state that I have a delinquent account for $326.00 from the city of LA but do not make any reference anywhere in my credit report about where the charge came from or what it is about.
I am so sick of this process and now I have to deal with it again :(!!!
Has anyone faced issues with this fake accounts on your name? I am so afraid someone is trying to still my identity again, however I do not have any other collections accounts and it seems to be very weird to me.

Thank You!

Jose
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIANCEONE-REC-MGMT/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/ALLIANCEONE-REC-MGMT-Collections-Scam-Posted-a-collections-account-on-my-credit-report-wit-469796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIANCEONE REC MGMT