Complaint Review: ALLIED DATA CORPORATION - AVON

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2007

• Reported By:La Villa Texas
ALLIED DATA CORPORATION - AVON
13111 Westheimer Fourth Floor HOUSTON, Texas U.S.A.

ALLIED DATA CORPORATION - AVON ALLIED DATA HARRASING.. HOUSTON Texas

I was an Avon Rep too, last year my husband and I moved into my MIL house, he lose his job so I said, why not sell avon??? At firts everything was ok, but later, the lady from the Avon Office make me to order like a 100 parfums from Avon, I coundn't sell them! There was when my nightmare begins.

I call Avon and told them that I can't sell those parfums, so they told me to return it, but that I have to pay for the shipping, I said ok; when I went to the post office the lady told me I can't send parfums, so I went with the UPS, they told me the same thing. I call avon and told them that I can't send the merchandise for UPS or for USPS, they said that yes I can. I call the lady from the avon office, they never answer the phone, I let them many messages, but they never return my calls.
I asked avon if I can send it back with the delivery company, they said no! I didn't know what to do???
So, now a year later,I received a call from ADC it was a men, that he said that I better call them back because I have a legal matter, and if I don't call them back by tomorrow a noon, the atty will see me on court next week.
I call ADC back and it was a nice lady Mrs. Louis she said for me to start paying my bill, that is now $5000.00???? I can remember the exact amount for the parfums, but I know is not that much!!!

She said for me to send a payment of their atty or avon atty, will see me in court, but first she needs to check with me if I am willing to pay! She really scared me! I never had any problems with the law and now.... what am I gonna do????

So I told her that I don't have that money with me, so she said if I can get some for next week, but it has to be by that day if not , the atty will sue me.

Here I am I don't know what to do, I still have the parfums, and I want it to returned back, but how and with who?

Marichuy
La Villa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2007 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIED-DATA-CORPORATION-AVON/HOUSTON-Texas-77077/ALLIED-DATA-CORPORATION-AVON-ALLIED-DATA-HARRASING-HOUSTON-Texas-277074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIED DATA CORPORATION - AVON