Complaint Review: ALLIED

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2003

• Reported By:Napa Ca
ALLIED
P.O. BOX 997130 SACRAMENTO, California U.S.A.

ALLIED INSURANCE the ripoff business that doesnt give a dam SACRAMENTO California

ALLIED INSURANCE ripoff-Premium Increase from $552.00 to $769.00 annually with no claims ever made against this company. dead Beat inconsiderate Mom the business that doesnt give a dam SACRAMENTO California .....

I have had Home Owner's Insurance coverage with this company since October 7, 1997 and have never filed a claim against my policy. I have always paid my premiums on time and never called the agent except to say hello and set up a golf date. He has long since retired and sold his interest in the company (NAPA VALLEY INSURANCE SERVICES).

My beactch is that why does the Insurance Company increase my rate from $552 to $769 annually without even an advance notice of an increase for "NO FAULT AT ON MY PART?) That's a 39% increase on a good customer without any explaination. Here's what really pissed me off. The girl I talked to at NAPA VALLEY INSURANCE SERVICES (Tami Foster) could have cared less that I was leaving.
"Sorry, Allied increased all their rates. I'll send you some forms to sign". Good bye old friend.

Gene
Napa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2003 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLIED/SACRAMENTO-California-95899/ALLIED-INSURANCE-the-ripoff-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-SACRAMENTO-California-64522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLIED