Complaint Review: ALLSTATE CHECK CASHING

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, July 17, 2005

• Reported By:Roswell New Mexico
ALLSTATE CHECK CASHING
PO Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

ALLSTATE CHECK CASHING Ripoff... Attempted to continue scam already reported, asking for checking # and SS# after mailing 1st National cedit card Las Vegas Nevada

On July 16th I recieved an Advertisement throught he postal service mail. It had been delivered with the wrong address and my neighbor brought it to me that day. Noticing that there was a credit card inside the envelope, I opened immediately. In the letter was the credit card good for up to 6500 dollars to be used their catalog. All I had to do was activate the card.

I became suspicious due to fact that it had the wrong address, just one house off from meant target. I ready throughthe information given to me by CCA. I knew for a fact that I had not volunteerily requested this card or anything llike it.

I then went to my computer and tried to find them. I was not successful. Eventualy, I was linked to the bad business sight and was surprised to find what they had already done and still are trying to continue to do to innocent people. With the info that they are requesting...they could have taken everything that I had, Everythuing.

I am writing to let people klnow that they are still preying on the innocent to help themselves financially.

I hope this type of information will be helpful to others. Fortunately, I was able to identify the fraud through your webstie. I appreciate it. Thank You

Tracy
Roswell, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2005 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLSTATE-CHECK-CASHING/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/ALLSTATE-CHECK-CASHING-Ripoff-Attempted-to-continue-scam-already-reported-asking-for-c-150134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLSTATE CHECK CASHING