Complaint Review: ALLSTATE FLORIDIAN INSURANCE COMPANY

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 27, 2011

• Reported By: Lnbnaplesflorida — naples Florida U.S.A.
ALLSTATE FLORIDIAN INSURANCE COMPANY

ALLSTATE FLORIDIAN INSURANCE COMPANY MISLEADING POLICY, EXPECTING PEOPLE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE PLUMBING WITHIN THEIR WALLS AND REFUSING TO PAY FOR DAMAGES BY CALLING IT 'NEGLECT' Internet

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: UPDATE with attempting to communicate with Allstate / Kastle Key Homeonwer so-called insurance

I will hope this serves as a warning to all others that it reaches, that ALLSTATE Floridian expects people to know what goes on with the pipes in their walls.

A tiny leak, only when I was using my shower, and possible shower pan/tile/grout failure has led to mold, sheetrock damage, and utimately they say I as the homeowner should have know this was happening.

My words to Mr. Charles Summers were that I do NOT have glass walls in my condo, nor x-ray vision.  A tiny drip, now fixed though I use my other shower, no doubt made worse fast when I was using the shower/hot water for the pain I was in before they assisted me to physical therapy (I was the victim several months ago, in a car accident).

Policy buyer beware...you can bet that, at least with ALLSTATE, you are NOT covered and will face paying for replacing all that is molded and ruined.  Check your policy, and do it in front of your agent.  No matter what company you have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLSTATE-FLORIDIAN-INSURANCE-COMPANY/internet/ALLSTATE-FLORIDIAN-INSURANCE-COMPANY-MISLEADING-POLICY-EXPECTING-PEOPLE-TO-KNOW-WHAT-IS-601130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLSTATE FLORIDIAN INSURANCE COMPANY

update

AUTHOR: Lnbnaplesflorida - (USA)

The main contact (where the BUCKS stop, in other words)  for Allstate Ins. is as follows:

Thomas Wilson, President & CEO
The All State Corporation
2775 Sanders Rd.
Northbrook, IL 60062

AUTHOR: Lnbnaplesflorida - (U.S.A.)

After many more inspections of the damage done from a water leak, I have been to a scheduled mediation between Allstate 'adjuster' JACQUES SLOCUMB (staff claims adjuster), with the average of my
shower/walls/mold claims being over $2,600 and all mold unknown until walls are knocked down, the staff claims adjuster has insulted me with a $500 'offer'.

IF YOU HAVE ALLSTATE HOMEOWNER OR CAR INSURANCE, CHANGE COMPANIES NOW~!
LET IT BE KNOWN AND THIS PASSED ALONG.
 I HAVE LIVED WITH MOLD IN MY WALLS  FOR OVER A YEAR.  I AM NEARLY DEAF, AFTER 36+YEARS AS A TAX PAYER AM 'UNHIREABLE', WAS INJURED JUST BEFORE THE MOLD WAS NOTICED AS THE VICTIM IN AN ACCIDENT THAT MY COMPANY (ALSO ALLSTATE) HAS FAILED TO HELP ME WITH~!!

SO, BESIDES HAVING PAIN NEAR EVERY DAY...I HAVE BEEN INSULTED YET AGAIN WITH THE
ONLY TWO CLAIMS (SINCE THIS IS A NO-FAULT STATE!!) EVER.  UNINSURED DRIVERS HAVE HIT ME, SEVERAL OTHER DRIVERS HAVE DAMAGED MY TWO VEHICLES OVER THE PAST 11+YEARS, BUT I REFUSED TO CHARGE ANY OF IT TO ALLSTATE, 'MY' COMPANY.

I AM REWARDED BY BEING IGNORED (WE WOMEN SHOULD BE USED TO THIS, RIGHT?) AND INSULTED.

SO, YOU ARE INSURED WITH ALLSTATE....YOU ARE NOT IN GOOD HANDS!  CHANGE COMPANIES VERY VERY QUICKLY.