Complaint Review: ALLSTATE INCURANCE COMPANY

Internet USA

ALLSTATE INCURANCE COMPANY ALLSTATE EMPLOYEES LIARS AND FRAUDS Internet

*Author of original report: OK

*Author of original report: Reply

*Consumer Comment: So, what fraud were you charged with and found guilty of?

Well Allstate and Michael Burton you should be very happy. You took my insurance premiums for over a year and then defrauded me out of a claim. You made false alegations against me having me charged with a felony and I had to pay and attorney to represent me and all the time Michale Burton you are out to make yourself look good and steal peoples money through Allstate. You and your Lying Jew lawyer should be very proud that you all scammed me out of my ancestors possesions that were stolen from the apartment complex where I lived. Let me just say this my grandfather served 44 years in the Army defending you and you should be proud that someone stole his medals of honor and ribbons that he earned defending this country.

In the long run it is going to cost you and Allstate much more than the $12K claim I filed. Beleive me when I say this you al may have been happy today in court when the judge found inh your favor but I will have the last laugh. Trut me when I sasy this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLSTATE-INCURANCE-COMPANY/internet/ALLSTATE-INCURANCE-COMPANY-ALLSTATE-EMPLOYEES-LIARS-AND-FRAUDS-Internet-1138102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLSTATE INCURANCE COMPANY

OK

AUTHOR: Yvonne Hall - ()

Well the first time you have to file a claim and they deny your claim and then the make false allegations against you and accuse you of filing a fraudulent claim thencome back and tell me that. Once you have had to experience the loss of everything that you own and everything that is important to you and you having nothing left then you will know. Good luck. I would not let them insure my toilet.

AUTHOR: Yvonne Hall - ()

I wasnt found guilty. The Allstate Investigator alleged that I tried to obtain money belonging to Allstate by filing a fraudulent insurance claim. You can keep your policy with Allstate I would not let them insure my goldfish. The investigator intentinally mislead me in filling out a form and then they tired to slam me with it in court saying I misrepresented the date. He clearly told me to put the date on the form that I filed the police report. He knows he did and if he says he didnt he is a bold face liar. All I am going to say in revenge is sweet. I will leave it at that.

So, what fraud were you charged with and found guilty of?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

BTW, I don't plan to cancel my Allstate auto/home insurance anytime soon.