Complaint Review: ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY

• Updated: Fri, April 02, 2010

• Reported By: Melanie — Glendale Arizona United States of America
ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY
Two Wells Avenue Newton, Massachusetts United States of America

ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY Credit Collection Services Commercial insurance fraud, collections, threatened loss of drivers license and legal action Newton, Massachusetts

I have received phones calls and now a written notice from Credit Collection Services Commercial stating that someone filed an insurance claim with Allstate Insurance Company that I had been involved in an accident.  One of the phone calls stated a vehicle make that I do not even own.  There were no details nor the person's name whom I had allegedly hit, just a bill for $872.95.

From the written notice it looks like Allstate Insurance has hired this collection service to collect on a subrogation claim made by one of their insured.  They are threatening me with legal action, loss of or suspension of my drivers license and collection procedures.

I do not have Allstate insurance, nor have I been in an accident on the date they claim it happened.

I am filing every fraud claim I can lay my hands on and notifying every State and Federal Agency that will listen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLSTATE-INSURANCE-COMPANY/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/ALLSTATE-INSURANCE-COMPANY-Credit-Collection-Services-Commercial-insurance-fraud-collecti-588815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY