- Report: #80809
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: ALLSTATE INSURANCE
ALLSTATE INSURANCE180 SHEREE BLVD EXTON, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
ALLSTATE INSURANCE OLIVER CANNADY DANIEL DOYLE UNFAIR CLAIM PRACTICE FORCED ARBITRATION DENYING CLAIM FOR NO REASON DELAY REFUSAL TO PAY AMOUNT ON POLICY KNOWING ITS CORRECT DECEPTIVE PRACTICES EXTON Pennsylvania
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
What they did to my mother falls under every deceptive practice law, and unfair claims, we just need to fight this and not give up, they hope you will and most do.
1. First they told her she didn't need a lawyer, they would fax her a paper and she would notarize it and then send it back.
2. At that point she got a lawyer because they were not telling her anything, but just to sign.
3. After that they took 10 months to even reply to her claim through the attorney, 10 months .
4. Then they offered her substantially less $25,000
5. My mother was desperate and wanted to take this, but it was $30,000 less than the policy amount.
6. They compelled her to go to arbitration after 1 and a half years, by ignoring her, telling her too bad, take our offer or go to arbitration. It took my mother almost 2 years to get nothing or settle for their much less offer.
They charged her for something each month in a policy for that amount she believed she would recieve, then got out of it, by forcing arbitration on her.
The three choices in arbitration were 0 -55000-80000. Where the o came from I will never know. They are crooks, and so are the arbitrators who ruled for this greedy company, she was forced to go to collect her money. This is clear cut fraud. She almost lost her home, and the duress was unbearable. She had lost her husband, that was bad enough, then you get ALLSTATE TO DEAL WITH. I do not know how these guys sleep at night, but I know they are not going to heaven with their money. Please help us sue and get my mothers money, that is rightfully hers. I hear the insurance commissioners do not do anything either, they have something to gain from these greedy companies.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2004 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLSTATE-INSURANCE/EXTON-Pennsylvania-19341/ALLSTATE-INSURANCE-OLIVER-CANNADY-DANIEL-DOYLE-UNFAIR-CLAIM-PRACTICE-FORCED-ARBITRATION-DE-80809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.