Complaint Review: ALLSTATE VANLINES INC.

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Davie Florida United States of America
ALLSTATE VANLINES INC.

ALLSTATE VANLINES INC. Jim Newman SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! BROKER, Internet

I was an employee for Jim and actually had the title vice president.  I invested 8 months of my time building this company and trusting JIM NEWMAN the president of Allstate Van Lines.  Jim had the funds i had the 8 years experience in. I thought i was safe unleashing all my knowledge and experience with Jim.  I soon found out he had alternative motives.  After our first week in business i asked Jim to review my check to make sure its correct and thats when he told me he was shutting the company down.. I was very upset but had a feeling i was dealing with a MAN WITH NO INTEGRITY all along but ignored my GUT FEELING I HAD FROM THE START!!

Long story short, he is still operating this company and is subcontracting out moves to any carrier that will pick it up (he is brokering out all the jobs his sales team recruits to any carrier that will do it cheap enough so that he makes as much profit on the deposit as possible)  To Jim this Allsate Van Lines is a get rich scheme that he is ready to shut down at any moment. If your looking for a direct moving make sure they are not a broker or agent...This will help to avoid these third party companies that are ripping customers off all over the country.  Make sure if you run into this company ALLSTATE VAN LINES ID # is MC-782886 There is many Allstate VAn Lines MAKE SURE TO DONT GET CAUGHT IN THIS SCHEME

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLSTATE-VANLINES-INC/internet/ALLSTATE-VANLINES-INC-Jim-Newman-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-BROKER-Internet-950184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLSTATE VANLINES INC.