Complaint Review: ALLTEL CORPORATION

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
ALLTEL CORPORATION
One Allied Drive Littlerock, Arkansas U.S.A.

ALLTEL CORPORATION Wrongfully charged My cell phone service constantly being interrupted although I paid bill Little Rock Arkansas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Little help

COMPLAINT: ALLTEL CORPORATION

To Whom it May Concern:

I began services with Alltel 3 months ago. I chose the $79.99 plan which is supposed to include 1000 Anytime Minutes to share, 1000 text messages a piece, and My Circle.

BUT, this HAS NOT been the case. Ms. Vicki Stallings, the in-store Customer Service Rep concurs with me and has also informed her superviser that my account HAS NEVER displayed my Anytime Minutes. Also, My Circle does not always load, at first I thought this was a computer glitch until it happened often.

Although I have come into the store on Hillsborough Road, in Durham, NC to pay my bill each month my service has been disconnected at least 5 times and I have been berratted with tex messages and phones calls from Alltel threatening to disconnect my service.

I have written a letter of complaint to their main headquarters in Littlerock, Arkansas, but I have not heard from them as yet. I hope that you can assist me.

Thank you.

SANDRA
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLTEL-CORPORATION/Littlerock-Arkansas-72202/ALLTEL-CORPORATION-Wrongfully-charged-My-cell-phone-service-constantly-being-interrupted-a-290973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLTEL CORPORATION

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Little help

AUTHOR: Helper - (U.S.A.)

The local store should submit credits to your account until the issue is taken care of, you can not be held for the incorrect charges.