Complaint Review: ALLTELL

• Submitted: Tue, December 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 14, 2004

• Reported By:Kingsport Tennessee
ALLTELL
East Stone Drive KINGSPORT, Tennessee U.S.A.

ALLTELL ripoff by Alltell Service Center Called to check service ended up with $500.00 cell phone bill KINGSPORT Tennessee

I called the 800 customer service number to inquire the expiration date of our service.

Big mistake will never call again. I got telephones that I did not order, also got into another 2 year contract by using the telephone.

I called almost everyday all I got was lies.
I talked to service people in Arizona, Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia Beach. If this is bad enough we made a trip to the Alltell Office on Stone Drive and got absolutley no help with anything.

To sum it up do not call the 800 service number for anything all you will get is a bunch of lies and no resolution to your problem.

I will never use Alltell again and would not recommend it ot anyone.

Joyce
Kingsport, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2004 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLTELL/KINGSPORT-Tennessee/ALLTELL-ripoff-by-Alltell-Service-Center-Called-to-check-service-ended-up-with-50000-cel-122818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLTELL