Complaint Review: ALLTUNE AND LUBE

• Submitted: Sat, November 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:ocala Florida
ALLTUNE AND LUBE
RT 200 OCALA, Florida U.S.A.

ALLTUNE AND LUBE - MR AND MRS DOLDER LIED RIPPED OFF OCALA Florida

*Author of original report: ALL Tune

*Author of original report: ALL Tune

I wanted to buy a used car so I took it to ALL Tune and Lube on RT 200 in Ocala, I paid them to check it out and tell me if it had any MAJOR problems,
they said it was great, no big problems.......
2 weeks later they said it needed $2500 worth of repairs, I took them to court but they convieniantly had the mechanic go missing that day.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM, they lie and cheat, when I checked on them later I found out they took the equity out of thier rental house and then let it go into forclosure.......its people like that that put our economy where it is............

Maureen
ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2008 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLTUNE-AND-LUBE/OCALA-Florida-34476/ALLTUNE-AND-LUBE-MR-AND-MRS-DOLDER-LIED-RIPPED-OFF-OCALA-Florida-394059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLTUNE AND LUBE

ALL Tune

AUTHOR: Maureen - (U.S.A.)

There is an old quote that states A little knowledge is a dangerous thing or in other words assuming something without the full facts can make an ass out of you. I assumed Mr. and Mrs. Dolder had walked away from their responsibilities (foreclosure) when nothing could be further from the truth and I apologize to them for my insensitive remarks.

In regards to my statement that they had the mechanic go missing for the day, I have been reminded it was incumbent on me to subpoena the correct people, which I didn't. We should all walk a day in each others shoes

ALL Tune

AUTHOR: Maureen - (U.S.A.)

eventually