Complaint Review: ALLVETMED.COM

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Evesparadox — FREMONT California United States of America
ALLVETMED.COM

ALLVETMED.COM Our pets deserve better! Internet

I ordered 'Revolution" flea treatment for my cat on December 3rd, 2012.  On December 7, 2012.  I got a call a little before 8 O' clock in the morning from a representative at Allvetmed, asking for the name of my pet as I had not entered it.

I gave her the name of my cat and that was it.  I still have not gotten my pet's flea meds and today is December 17th!   I tried calling and was disconnected 5 times in a row!! So,  I tried the new customer line thinking that they would be eager to get my money.  At least there there was message telling me to leave a message and someone will call me back.

That was about an hour ago.

This is terrible customer service and yes it does feel like a total scam.   Most of the links on the website don't work.  The 'track my package' link sure does not.

Thing is is that I can't spend more money on medication and my cat is really scratching and getting really uncomfortable. You supposedly care about pet but you sure do not care about me or mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLVETMEDCOM/internet/ALLVETMEDCOM-Our-pets-deserve-better-Internet-983422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLVETMED.COM