Complaint Review: ALLY Bank

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: bw — Brick New Jersey United States of America
ALLY Bank

ALLY Bank ALLY is a scam and a ripoff Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You are not alone in your complaints about Taxpayer Owned Ally Bank

ALLY sucks. I receive my pay by wire transfer on the 15th of every month. From Aug till Dec no problem. Then all of a sudden they started rejecting my e deposits and wire transfers. I was told I had to mail in all deposits. I called customer service who tol me it was an error and do my e deposit again. I did and they are holding it for 10 days! The have rejected my wire 4 times, finally had the employer send to a family members account. The family member then wrote me a check and I did an edeposit, only to be told it was being held for 10 days because I had an over draft. I ha an over draft because they refused my deposit!

I will be contacting the comptroller of the currency to file a complaint and filing a complaint with the state in the hopes they will not allow them to do business in NJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALLY-Bank/internet/ALLY-Bank-ALLY-is-a-scam-and-a-ripoff-Internet-1025468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALLY Bank

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You are not alone in your complaints about Taxpayer Owned Ally Bank

AUTHOR: Pro Se Advocate - ()

If you want results, join us in protesting Ally.  The government you report them to is the same one that is financing them with our tax dollars.  Please join this campaign by signing the petition online: http://chn.ge/1iz3BwV. They are too big for anyone to make a difference alone.