• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: sflower — Orlando Florida United States of America
5960 Ridge Lake Circle Vero beach, Florida United States of America

ALPHA FINANCIAL ARTS INC Anette Nance Manipulative, Dishonest, Demanding Cash, Vero beach, Florida

*General Comment: This Renter is A Dummy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Vicious LIES about me--Totally unjustifed

*General Comment: so...

I entered contract with Anette Nance in 2011, and lease one of her property represented by Alpha Financial Art, Inc.
She was nice in the beginning, but when I start having problems with the property she refused to fix it and told me I am responsible for all repairs and lawn work and bills and even taxes.

At that point I got so upset that I was not motivated to pay rent anymore. Then she demanded cash payments for her rent, and refused to issue a receipts.

Be aware of this lady Anette Nance, she will make your live leaving hell and unpleasant experience, There is plenty to choose as of rental properties and landlords are willing to work with you on all terms in Florida.

I regret leasing her property .Period

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALPHA-FINANCIAL-ARTS-INC/Vero-beach-Florida-/ALPHA-FINANCIAL-ARTS-INC-Anette-Nance-Manipulative-Dishonest-Demanding-Cash-Vero-beach-965906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALPHA FINANCIAL ARTS INC

#1 General Comment

This Renter is A Dummy

AUTHOR: paula - (United States of America)

He did not say what repairs, I bet he is a liar, he did not give a example did he?

I wish my landlord would cut my grass and what bills is he talking about? Give some examples
what taxes did he have to pay?

This sounds like a lazy tenant who did not want to accept responsibility for taking care of the property.

I would have evicted him also if he refused to pay rent, Renting is not free buddy.

you had an unpleasant experience  because you sound like a trouble maker and probably is.

This person will always be evicted due to his laziness. I bet she regrets leasing to you also.

What a JERK.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Vicious LIES about me--Totally unjustifed

AUTHOR: ALPHA FINANCIAL ARTS INC - (United States of America)

I am the CEO of Alpha Financial Arts Inc. and I have never acted in this manner described by this person--never in my entire history with any of my clients. I keep my clients satisfied. This person--not revealing his identity- breached his lease agreement, and he was evicted. So, now he is trying to put his frustration and aggression on me instead of taking full responsibility for his actions.

• Based on his lease, he was responsible for all repairs up to $100. He was also not allowed to call repair people on his own without official company authorization.

• Based on his lease he was solely responsible for lawn maintenance.

• Based o his lease, he was not expected to pay for the taxes, the HOA fees or anything else.

• Based on his lease, he was supposed to make payments by bank deposit into my business account, and thus he was always issued a bank receipt for his transactions.

• Based on his lease, he was no longer allowed to make check deposits after having bounced a check more than once.

Yes, indeed, he was the one who tried to take advantage of me --and expected to live in this upscale AFA home for free. This is too bad---he caused me a severe vacancy loss, and I could pursue him for the entire balance owed to me for the remaining months of his lease agreement. But I simply kept his security deposit and evicted him and managed to find a better tenant in the end.

#3 General Comment

AUTHOR: wefwefewf - (United States of America)

you had a disagreement with the management company and decided that since you were not getting your way that you wouldn't pay rent?  Do I have that right?  So I guess you moved out right away - yes?  You didn't try to stay there without paying did you?  That would make you the one ripping someone off.