Complaint Review: ALSA Corporation

• Updated: Sun, October 16, 2011

• Reported By: kostas — sunnyvale, ca California United States of America
ALSA Corporation
2640 E. 37th Street Vernon, California United States of America

ALSA Corporation Horrible experience. It took 6 months to ship my item and they didn't include any chemicals. They are CROOOKS! Vernon, California

It took them 6 months to ship my ordered item. They never returned my calls, and I couldn't find them on the phone. Gary and Jesse are very unprofessional and they never returned my calls. I was calling them for 4 months because I haven't received the ordered machine. Warren is supposed  to be the manager. I was never able to find him. Maybe this guy doesn't exist. He never replied to any of my emails. When we received the shipment, to our surprise, except for the machine we received NOTHING else in the package.

- The chemicals were not included (as the original invoice indicated) !!
- There were no documents and no invoices. Nothing!!
- There were no documents indicating quality assurance for the machine.
- Not even a users manual/directions of how to use the machine was not included!

I hope you understand that there is no point of having the machine with no chemicals!  How can we test the machine? Not even a small sample of chemicals? We have lost so many customers (while waiting for the machine to arrive and now that we don't have any chemicals to use it) because of your negligence.

I hope you agree that it is difficult to find a US company that ships industrial machines with no users manual or directions of use. We are completely shocked by their way of doing business. Do not do any business with Alsa corporation. They are a team of crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2011 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALSA-Corporation/Vernon-California-/ALSA-Corporation-Horrible-experience-It-took-6-months-to-ship-my-item-and-they-didnt-in-789552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALSA Corporation