Complaint Review: ALTA VISTA COMPANIES

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: Colorado Daughter — aurora Colorado United States of America
ALTA VISTA COMPANIES
WILSHIRE BLVD Nationwide United States of America

ALTA VISTA COMPANIES STEVE MUEHLER, LAIC VENTURE FUND, LA INVESTMENTS, ETC STEVE RIPPED OFF MY 95 YEAR OLD FATHER IN COLORADO Internet, Nationwide

*Author of original report: Steven Muehler

*Consumer Comment: Desist and Refrain Order

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REBUTTLE

This person has sent many emails over the years, promising my father, quarterly reports, dividends, etc since he took two investment checks for a total of 50k+  Dad got 'temp' certificates signed by steve in magic marker---really professional---
Person is not a man, he is a coward and a thief--as I read other reports his father must be in denial about what his son, Steve, has done and is continuing to do.
NOW he has another site up claiming he has a New York office, and a San Paulo office.
BEWARE -----  My father trusted this man and gets to live from hand to mouth now, since he trusted this bozo who did nothing but promise and promise and promise to even return dads' initial money--have an email stating that it was up  to dad to just forgo any potential money earned(which we now know is nothing)  and just return his money.
Since then he won't reply---BIG suprise
Just remember, steve, what goes around , comes around, and all the money in the world , is not going to make you satisfied or happy--do us all a favor and return our money you loser.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALTA-VISTA-COMPANIES/nationwide/ALTA-VISTA-COMPANIES-STEVE-MUEHLER-LAIC-VENTURE-FUND-LA-INVESTMENTS-ETC-STEVE-RIPPED-OF-1002250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALTA VISTA COMPANIES

Steven Muehler

AUTHOR: Colorado Daughter - ()

Again,

The retired person that claims he has done business with you, Steven Muehler, never did email me back. I did take him up on his challenge to call, email or whatever.  I can only assume that is was you that created that rebuttal.

This is concerning still the 'temp certificates' that you sent my father on two different occasions in response to checks that he sent to you.  You signed them with a magic marker, we do still have the originals.  You did promise after over a year and a half to send even just one quarterly report and gave me a tracking #.  I followed up on that and found that you purchased a pick up package for 4.95 and received the 'label' but in fact, never had the 'package' picked up.  So there was nothing to track, but you put myself and my father, Philip off for another few weeks.

Since then, nothing. I can post all of your emails regarding this whole situation, but I would rather not.  I would rather you returned my fathers money to him.  He is going to be 98 this month and it would make a nice gift.

If you notice, even the state of California posted the Cease and Desist Order on you.

This is not whomever is running or owning Blue Coast Securities--this has been and always will be about Steven Muehler personally, regarding his con job he pulled on my father, Phil.

Desist and Refrain Order

AUTHOR: California Department of Corporations - ()

Attached is the Desist and Refrain Order issued by the California Department of Corporations on August 25, 2010.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

REBUTTLE

AUTHOR: BlueCoast - ()

You have been posting this for almot two full year now, still to date I have NEVER heard from you, learned who you are, gotten a phone call. I do admit I do get 'anonymous emails' from you, none of which ever have a name, address, phone number or any of the documents I requested to prove the validity of your claim. In the last two years, I have not heard from an attorney representing you, I have not heard about any complaints filed with any state or federal regulator.

I will stand by simple facts. (1) We have had ONE single civil lawsuit since 2007. We lost that for $3,750 in a Los Angeles County Court, and we paid the judgment in full within the same day the judgment was filed. We have had no other civil lawsuits and to-date are not engaged in any civil lawsuits. If any of these posts held any credibility, I am sure some attorney would have been more than happy to engaged us in litigation. (2) We have not had any, and are not currently, facing with any actions by any State of Federal Regulatory Body. These are the facts, and these are facts anyone can investigate and find to be true. Again, I act in what is in the best interest of our Company and our Investors. I am 100% in Companies we chose not to proceed with an investment in. Today, NOT ONE SINGLE ONE of them is operational. Where some see a 'scammer', I am sure clients of Blue Coast Securities Corporation see a trusted partner looking out for their hard earned monies and the future of their families."