Complaint Review: ALTELL

• Submitted: Wed, September 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 11, 2002

• Reported By:PENSACOLA FLA
ALTELL
MOBILE HWY. PENSACOLA FLA PENSACOLA, Florida U.S.A.

ALLTEL WIRELESS ripoff DISHONEST FRAUDULENT BILLING false promises deceptive company PENSACOLA Florida

Myself and daughter were on a family local plan for 54.95 a month .We had 350 anytime min. and 5000 off peak minutes.Everything was going great until my daughter went to K.C. Missouri for one month, I had Altell change her phone to the Total Freedom Plan, which she was supposed to get 200 anytime min. and 3000 off peak min.

I called them to switch her plan on June 7th to say she would be gone for one month.They said no problem they would switch her for one month, from 6/12/02 to 7/11/02 for 39.95.

So when she returned from K.C, I called to tell them i wanted her switched back to our regular Family Local Plan, again they said no problem. Well i have recieved a bill for 736.00.

I have called 7 times and have gotten 7 different stories from customer service. They say she was not switched when they told me they switched her back, they were charging me .40 cents a min.
from 6/12- 7/22 . I am so upset I don't know where to go or who else to talk to they are just ripping me off , Also they will not send me a Itemized list of the calls .I have requested 4 times now.

KELLY
PENSACOLA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2002 03:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALTELL/PENSACOLA-Florida/ALLTEL-WIRELESS-ripoff-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-false-promises-deceptive-company-PENS-29697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALTELL