Complaint Review: ALYON

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2005

• Reported By:Beatty Nevada
ALYON
ALYON Technologie Nationwide U.S.A.

ALYON TECHNOLOGIES INC RIP-OFF $29.94 on Phone Bill for webcontents Do Not Know about like thousads of others on this site!

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact The FTC and The Attorney General's Office!

*Author of original report: Alyon Technologies I am tired of getting harrassed by Alyon - First Credit or what ever they call them selfs

On my March or April Phone Bill in 2003 had a charge for $29.94 on , we did not know what it was and i called the Phone Company, they took the charge off and I call the number that put the $ 29.94 on my bill .

The lady that was on the phone was very nasty , so I hung up and dailed again , this time I got a man , I explained to him that there has to be a mistake , since I dont even know what it is for , so he said it is a adult website and we were on it , I told him something is wrong , there is no way that we went on there site , he told me then he take it off the bill .

In Aug 2003 I got a letter from a Collecting Agency from Chigago , I called them ,but did not get a answer so I went on the computer and surged for that Alyon company and I came acrossed this site , could not believe what I saw on how many people they ripped off . then I called the Merchants Credit Guide Company back and ask the man what this was all about , also told him about the rip off letters i found on the internet on this Alyon company , he said he would look it up him self and not to worry about the $29.94 . So I did .

Well today I got a Phone call from Alyon Technologies , the guy was a so nasty , he claimed they send me bills and I thew them a way , I never heard from then at all . Then he demanded to give him my credit card number and I ask him if he is nuts , then he demanded to pay him over the phone with a check , I got so upset that I ask him if he was totally nuts and I hung up .
My caller ID showed this phone number 866-803-5456

Heidemarie l
Beatty, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALYON/nationwide/ALYON-TECHNOLOGIES-INC-RIP-OFF-2994-on-Phone-Bill-for-webcontents-Do-Not-Know-about-like-136173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALYON

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact The FTC and The Attorney General's Office!

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

You need to contact the Federal Trade Commission (they have an online complaint form) and the Attorney General's office in your state and the state where Alyon and Merchant's Credit have their offices. Good luck.

AUTHOR: Heidemarie l - (U.S.A.)

3/23/05 I put a report in here , since then I get call from this number 866-803-5456 every day , they claim they are First Credit collection agency and want to collect the 29.94 from , they will not listen to what I have to say . In Aug 2003 there so called Collection agency was Merchants Credit Guide , I tell them that I did NOT go on there website and they get nasty , yes you did , so I hand up . I am tired of getting harrassed by Alyon - First Credit or what ever they call them selfs . I know it is a scam , but what can I do about it . HELP Hope some one will read this and maybe help me .