Complaint Review: AM ONE FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
AM ONE FINANCIAL
www.amone.com , Florida U.S.A.

AM ONE FINANCIAL RIPS OFF CONSUMERS WITH SCAM Fort Lauderdale Florida

While looking online for a personal loan I came across this company. The person who contacted me by phone was very pleasant and assured me his company can get personal loans for any situation. I explained that my debt to income ratio was not good, was over-extended, but current on all payments.
He assured me they could help. They only charge $199 to put you in contact with lenders. Well, the lenders they sent me to were ones I could have found myself online. They led me to believe they had private lenders who were willing to loan money. Needless to say, no one gave me a loan - I was turned down by all! I complained to AmOne however they said they "don't guarantee" you will get a loan. When I advised I could have found these companies myself, they said "well, we save you time"! They're a ripoff! I also found out they work on commissions! First you get sweet talked by one and then they send you to someone else who handles your account and rips you off. The contact doesn't even have an email address at AmOne.com! Stay away from them!

Judy
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-ONE-FINANCIAL/Florida/AM-ONE-FINANCIAL-RIPS-OFF-CONSUMERS-WITH-SCAM-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-401135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM ONE FINANCIAL