Complaint Review: AM PM

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: rosa — Riverside California United States of America
AM PM
4196 Van Buren Blvd Riverside, California United States of America

AM PM 4/28/2012 around 930am. I went to pump gas, I told the lady I want $60 dollars on number 2 and I paid with my debit card (by this time that lady was using both cash registers) So I left to pump Riverside, California

*General Comment: Sue?

*Consumer Comment: How much were you charged?

4/28/12 around 930am.  I went to pump gas at AM PM, I told the lady I want $60 dollars on #2 and I paid with my debit card (by this time the lady was using both cash registers) So I left to pump gas on my vehicle and all of sudden my pump stops at $20 dollars.  So I went back inside and i told the lady "why didnt my pump stopped at $20 dollars" and she said because a little boy paid $20 on the same pump and I was like WTF I told her I paid you first on pump 2 how is that little boy paid $20 on the same pump"

I told the lady dont you see pump 2 is on use come on, its my money here and all she kept telling me that Im a cheater and that I knew that boy.  I told her honestly I dont even know that fool at all and he pump at #4 how is that you put my $60 dollars on pump 4 when I said pump 2 and thats what my receipt says and the lady was like no no no and that I was a cheater. So I took pictures on the pump, picture where it stopped at $20 dollars and my vehicle.  Now I already complaint to the BBB and going to find out if I can sue them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-PM/Riverside-California-/AM-PM-4282012-around-930am-I-went-to-pump-gas-I-told-the-lady-I-want-60-dollars-on-875860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM PM

#1 General Comment

Sue?

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

Over 40 bucks?Did you get a reciept?If you got a reciept,then you just get a copy of your bank statement and that would be all the proof you would need because they would both say the same thing,you where there on a certain day and time.Without the reciept,I think you would have to prove that someone else pumped your 60 and if no one pumped your 60 then they would have been over 40 bucks which they would have corrected at the end of the shift,in other words they would have matched everything up to find out where the 40 come from.Check your bank statement,they may have gotten confused but I doubt they are thieves.

Good luck and God Bless.

How much were you charged?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Have you gotten your bank statement yet to see how much you were charged? Make sure and document everything involved. You'll need your bank statement and your reciept showing that you paid 60$ for gas and your photos can back up that you didnt get it.

Have you spoken with the store manager yet? if not, you shuold do that today when he is there.

Yes, you could sue but it would be in small claims court and for 40$ that would be a lot of work.