Complaint Review: AM Press Ass. MAGS R US

• Reported By:Grove City Ohio
AM Press Ass. MAGS R US
P.o Box 226860 Miami, Florida United States of America

AM Press a*s. MAGS R US ripoff-scam-********!! Miami Florida

Two guys came to my door selling magizines to help earn points for school.. My huband isn't as smart as I am and he bought 2 mags off of these guys. he gave them $50.00 upfront and then we had to send in a check for the other $60.00 within 10 days or we would not get our magizines. It said on the slip they would be to our home in 90-120 days..(thats along time to wait for some magizines don't you think??) well, it has been 140 days and we are still waiting. the only reason why we went along with this is because my daughters were there when the men came to our door. so we ordered kids magizines.

Now everyday for 4 months my girls have been asking where they are..

I hope you f***ers are happy that you got me for $110.00 that could have went towards my daughters. Get a real job!! and the only reason why I'm not real pissed about it is this wasn't the first time you came to my house and I bet it won't be the last and I can't wait to open the door and let my dog bite you in the balls the next time you come around talking about your scam... Did you just not finish school is that why you don't have a good job? where you Don't have to scam people that work hard for a living. thats ok because I bet I make in a week what you make in a month...hahahahahaha

Now I'm off to buy some magizines for my daughters from a store that has a phone # you can reach them by....

Lisa Grove City, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-Press-Ass-MAGS-R-US/Miami-Florida-33172/AM-Press-Ass-MAGS-R-US-ripoff-scam-Miami-Florida-181303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM Press Ass. MAGS R US