Complaint Review: AM Press Assoc - MAGS R US

• Submitted: Wed, September 07, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 07, 2005

• Reported By:Webster New York
AM Press Assoc - MAGS R US
PO Box 226860 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

AM Press Assoc - MAGS R US ripoff Miami Florida

On July 16, 2004 a young man came to my parents door selling magazines to "help him with college". My mother wrote checks for invoices # 20137, 20138, 20139, 20140. Two of these were for Coupon Books, one for Nickolodeon Mag and one for Discover magazine. I did not find these invoices or know about it until today 9/7/05!!!! I came across them while helping my Mom go thru papers as my Dad is dying of cancer!!! NONE of these things were ever received by my Mom and Dad. NOTHING! The person had an ID # of JKA15. The signature looks like Keith something. My mother is 82 years old and I am disgusted with this scam and taking advantage of old people. My mom thought she was doing something good for someone! I would LOVE to see this company and its derelict "Independent Authorized Solicitors" prosecuted for FRAUD!

Betty
Webster, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2005 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-Press-Assoc-MAGS-R-US/Miami-Florida-33172/AM-Press-Assoc-MAGS-R-US-ripoff-Miami-Florida-156306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM Press Assoc - MAGS R US