Complaint Review: AM Press Assoc - independent Marketing Firm - MAGS R US

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:paducah Kentucky
AM Press Assoc - independent Marketing Firm - MAGS R US
p.o. Box226860 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

AM Press Assoc - independent Marketing Firm - MAGS R US A female had be believe that a check I made out for a magazine for children would go to my favorite charity, but I haven't seen her since & I I looked at the receipt, realizing there was no website no ph. no nothing to see if this company is legit Miami Florida

I was apparently ripped off by a female that had me believe that a childrens hospital would receive a childrens magazine, but the receipt had no website, no ph. no. When I got into google , the information I gave had it as rip off, so I am very angry or I wouldn't be spending all my time doing this. Please help me to not be a victim. The check I'm afraid did not go to the charity and I'm upset with that.

Pat
paducah, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-Press-Assoc-independent-Marketing-Firm-MAGS-R-US/Miami-Florida-33172/AM-Press-Assoc-independent-Marketing-Firm-MAGS-R-US-A-female-had-be-believe-that-a-che-291438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM Press Assoc - independent Marketing Firm - MAGS R US