Complaint Review: AM Press Associates

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:PORT ST LUCIE Florida
AM Press Associates
PO Box 226860 MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

AM Press Associates - MAGS R US EASY PREY Ripoff MIAMI Florida

In February 2007, two young people, Ben and Amy, came to my door and stated selling magazines in order to qualify for scholarships. I ordered a magazine from both of them, totalling $175 (includes $25 for "Bonus Coupon Books"). I was told would take 60/90 days to get 1st delivery. Paid $75 on February 22 and the of 99.90 on March 24. I should have gotten the 1st magazine by the end of June.

On July 10, 2007, I called the personnel number 866-667-4346 and spoke w/Amy, (not sure if the same young girl who sold me) She stated "give it until the end of July or could be longer because some magazines are quarterly". I ordered Woman's Day and Elle Magazine.

I am easy prey -- a sucker for young people who want to acheive academically. I was fooled.

I would like my magazine subscription or I want my money back.

Kimberley
PORT ST LUCIE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-Press-Associates/MIAMI-Florida-33172/AM-Press-Associates-MAGS-R-US-EASY-PREY-Ripoff-MIAMI-Florida-259834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM Press Associates