pause

• Submitted: Wed, July 05, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 05, 2006

• Reported By:Baraboo Wisconsin
AM Press Associates
PO Box 226860 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

AM Press Associates - MAGS R US ripoff bad practices Miami, Florida

We were also approached by not just 1, but 2 young men trying to earn points for scholarships. Because they both approached us, they made us feel like we needed to order 2 magazines...one from each of them. We got very suspicious when they walked away and did not stop at any of our other neighbors homes, so I sent in our cancelation and will be filing a report with my local police department. Hopefully we will get our $25 back, but I doubt it.

For others reading this, contact your community and see if soliciters need permits. Our City does and I have been advised for future reference to ask to see this permit in the future when we are approached by soliciters. I was also advised to NEVER let them in your home.

Karla
Baraboo, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2006 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-Press-Associates/Miami-Florida/AM-Press-Associates-MAGS-R-US-ripoff-bad-practices-Miami-Florida-199524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM Press Associates