Complaint Review: AM Press Association - MAGS R US

• Submitted: Thu, April 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 12, 2007

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
AM Press Association - MAGS R US
PO Box 226860 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

AM Press Association - MAGS R US rip-off fraudulent dishonest Miami Florida

Two young gentleman came to my door selling magazines and although I usually turn them away, these two individuals had what seemed like legit credentials.

After looking over their magazine list, I purchased one magazine from each man (they were earning points for a school competition). I wrote two checks for half the balance (green checks apparently earned them more points).

After coming back into my house, I had a weird feeling so terminated the service via the instructions on the back of the receipt. It stated I had three business days to cancel...guess what? My account was charged anyway.

I tried to call the phone number, however no one can be reached and everything must be done in writing (which has got me no where so far).

Kendra
Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2007 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-Press-Association-MAGS-R-US/Miami-Florida-33172/AM-Press-Association-MAGS-R-US-rip-off-fraudulent-dishonest-Miami-Florida-243756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM Press Association - MAGS R US