Complaint Review: AM Press/ MAGS R US

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Orchrad Park New York
PO Box 226860 Miami, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

AM Press/ MAGS R US I was scammed!! As others stated...a cute kid going to college tries to sell magazines. I felt bad and gave her a check! I tried to cancel within three days as stated and they cashed the check anyway! Ripoff Miami Florida

As stated above....I fell for the nice girl who came by telling me she was working her way through college and was selling magazines. I felt bad and gave her a check then after she left I thought about. I attempted to cancel within the three business days they state on the order form...they cashed the check anyway!!

What was I thinking?????????
Orchrad Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-Press-MAGS-R-US/Miami-Florida-33172/AM-Press-MAGS-R-US-I-was-scammed-As-others-stateda-cute-kid-going-to-college-tries-t-1033145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM Press/ MAGS R US