Complaint Review: AM Press

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006

• Reported By:Lake Mary Florida
AM Press
P.O. BOX 226860 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

AM Press ripoff Miami Florida

I WAS A SKEPTIC FROM THE BEGINNING, BUT MY BOYFRIEND DECIDED TO HELP THE COLLEGE STUDENTS OUT ANYWAY. HE BOUGHT A MAGAZINE HE THOUGHT, UNTIL I WENT TO THIS WEB SITE AND TYPE IN (AM PRESS.COM) I TOLD THEM I DO NOT BUY FROM DOOR TO DOOR SALEMANS BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY SCAMS OUT THERE, HE SAYS I WOULD NOT SCAM YOU FOR $12.50. AS SOON AS I CLOSED THE DOOR BEHIND THEM I WENT TO THE WEB SITE AND FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE SCAMMERS, I WENT AND LOOK FOR THEM TO GET HIS CHECK BACK THEY WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN ONE MINUTE, I DROVE UP AND DOWN SEVERAL STREET TRYING TO FIND THEM, AFTER NO RESULTS I CAN HOME AND ALERTED THE POLICE.

IT IS A SHAME THAT NO ONE CAN BE TRUSTED ANYMORE.

Gina
Lake Mary, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2006 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AM-Press/Miami-Florida-na/AM-Press-ripoff-Miami-Florida-178645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AM Press