searching

• Submitted: Wed, May 29, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By:hamilton on
AMANDA ELIZABETH STEEN
Canada Street Nationwide U.S.A.

AMANDA ELIZABETH STEEN ripoff dead Beat inconsiderate Mom Fredericton *UPDATE

*General Comment: So sorry you feel that way

*Consumer Comment: this is casey im now 15

*Consumer Comment: wow! 3 years worth of postings!

*Author of original report: situation update

*Consumer Comment: Hooray for Joe and Amanda.

*Author of original report: Who is we david?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Well all, I am pleased to say that what Joe is saying is true at this moment.

*Consumer Comment: Joe trys to clean it up after he is exposed

*Consumer Comment: Joe bowin smoke, your true colors started shining through loud and clear!

*Author of original report: Amanda is not the person she once was, she has made changes in her life

*Consumer Comment: Joe Exposed

*Consumer Comment: if they both care about the child, they will find a way to make their child's life meaningful

*Author of original report: some positive communication between amanda

*Consumer Comment: Finally we have the truth. Thank you Sabrina

*Author of original report: to Sabrina and her comments

*Consumer Comment: Enough Already!

*Consumer Comment: Update from Amanda's Family

*Consumer Comment: That is really the pot calling the kettle, isn't it?

*Author of original report: This thing is to old, I'm bored with it

*Consumer Comment: get your facts straight, Joe

*Author of original report: How to mail a letter

*Author of original report: Carol sounding abit crazy

*Author of original report: Say what you will

*Consumer Comment: A deadbeat, by true definition, is someone who doesn't pay their bills.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Brandi, what is weird that Amanda has no bad things to say about you all

*Consumer Comment: What a load of crap, Joe!

*Consumer Comment: Its nice to see someone step up

*Consumer Comment: some final thoughts

*Consumer Comment: This is Unbelievable

*Consumer Comment: Keep your head up Joe!

*Consumer Comment: Their father is a deadbeat. I feel sorry for your children

*Consumer Comment: You owe it to your child to either completely sever ties with her

*Consumer Comment: Cant even spell your name right Chris

*Author of original report: Kayla, She has been on welfare or scamming welfare all her life

*Consumer Comment: To David Bullhead city GET ALIFE

*Consumer Comment: Prejudiced Bigots

*Consumer Comment: Joe, Get A Life

*Author of original report: Carol it is easy for you to hate me isn't it.

*Consumer Comment: Amanda is one of the Greatest Mom's I've had the pleasure of meeting

*Consumer Comment: Your the one bashing your 6 year old, Child abuser. Yep thats what your are

*Consumer Comment: Poor Casey, your Bmother is too busy with her life to give anything more then love for you.

*Author of original report: these Tuppers are a bunch, keep up the posts tuppers I need a good laugh to take the edge off a stressfull situation.

*Consumer Suggestion: you really ought to get on with your life

*Consumer Comment: probly a good reason why she left your ass

*Author of original report: It is pretty easy to hide behind a screen and bash a six year old girl

*Consumer Suggestion: Idiot

*Consumer Comment: Poor Casey --All of her parents abandon her interests

*Author of original report: End Of The Line ..once again ask you to not hide in the loop hole that the justice system provided you

*Consumer Suggestion: This is Healthy

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's a thought...

*Consumer Comment: facts only please

*Author of original report: Thank-you Greg

*Consumer Suggestion: Blah, blah, blah!

*Consumer Suggestion: I feel obfuscated

*Author of original report: re; speachless

*Consumer Comment: WHY??

*Author of original report: re; amanda and her friends please read.

*Consumer Comment: nice joe nice

*Consumer Comment: The well-being of your daughter

*Consumer Comment: Wow, teaching your daughter how to hate.. !!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My final Comment

*Consumer Comment: Good for you Joe

*Consumer Comment: Comment to Joe's posting of 4-15

*Author of original report: Final Comment

*Consumer Suggestion: SUCH HOGWASH!! TUPPER LAKE STYLE

*Author of original report: RE: SAM ..I am living the American dream, life for me couldn't be better but thanks for asking.

*Consumer Comment: Is this all someone has to do??

*Author of original report: My advise to you

*Consumer Comment: Help

*Author of original report: take a break

*Consumer Comment: Take a Break

*Author of original report: Reply to"screwed"

*Consumer Comment: I too got really screwed by the anti-male biase of the Ontario provincial system

*Consumer Comment: dear Amanda. ..I am impressed that you replied, none of the other biological mothers have even bothered

*Consumer Comment: My My Amanda

*0: Small Claims Court

*0: Post your questions

*0: Amanda called police

*0: New adress and email

Amanda Elizabeth Steen, dead beat mom.

Amanda Steen Refuses to pay child support, she has not seen my daughter in over a year. This individual lies to everyone she is in contact with about the circumstances surrounding this situation.The truth is Amanda Elizabeth Steen did abandon my daughter with the Children's aid society so she could run away with her boyfriend.

I was a single working father who had to fight the legal system's bias tendacies to gain rightfull custody of my daughter. to date the legal system, and Amanda's incompitance has cost my family several thousand in legal bills. Amanda has give a total of 50$ towards her daughters upbring in the past 2 years, this includes a cheque that bounced for 25$.

Thank god that I met my beautiful now wife Brandi Watson who is everything that Amanda couldn't be. My daughter now has a loving mom. Along with frauding her daughter she has managed to fraud the welfare system and all her utility providers. Any person whom has a claim against her can contact me for full address disclosure.

joe
Hamilton, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2002 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMANDA-ELIZABETH-STEEN/nationwide/AMANDA-ELIZABETH-STEEN-ripoff-dead-Beat-inconsiderate-Mom-Fredericton-UPDATE-21722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMANDA ELIZABETH STEEN

#1 General Comment

So sorry you feel that way

AUTHOR: Sabrina - ()

Whatever qualms you have with Amanda are between all of you. Amanda is my niece and I love her. I do not support or approve of everything she does or says. Casey, you are my niece and I love you. I do not approve of everything you do or say but, that does not make me love you any less. This whole thing that you have written comes as a complete shock and surprise to me. We have shown you nothing but kindness.

We, Scott and I, have been nothing but loving and supportive of you. We tried to help you in all kinds of different ways. Some of our attempts have been met with downright dishonestly from you and you yourself have caused a lot of hurt. Do I need to bring up what happened between you and your cousin? You acted out of pure spite and jealousy. Even after that, we still loved and supported you.

Do you not remember the talks we had? Do you not remember me going to the mat and sticking up for you to the counsellors when you were in your program? Do not remember us visiting you and taking you out for the day? Do you not remember when we tried to get you to value yourself by telling the truth? Apparently, all messages of empowerment and self worth feel upon deaf ears.

It seems that you did not learn anything in the program you attended here. You did not learn anything through the love and support shown to you by other members of your family. You are still taking a grain of truth and turning it into lies that suit your purpose. It shows lack of growth and that is disappointing.

You are a child so, I will not say much more. There are things that I could say about your "chosen" parents that would peel the wallpaper. (Things that are documented fact with the Welfare Ministry of Ontario. Funny how that whole episode is left out.) If you choose to remove us from your life, that is your choice but, let's be honest here, there was a lot of hurt on both sides and it is unfortunate that you are in the middle of it all.

I wish you all the best and am sorry that you've chosen an internet slander forum instead of a real, meaningful dialogue with the people you are throwing these lies around on. I do hope that you seek counselling and complete your schooling. These things are important. Remember, you need to do you and leave the trash talk on the Internet where it belongs. Some day you will look back and see the truth of everything we have pointed out to you.

this is casey im now 15

AUTHOR: Casey Lynn Watson - (Canada)

alright everybody if you think this guy  my farther is just tellin bs then shut the hell up and dont pay attention okay cause everthing hes saids has been true so tell all that bs to someone stupid enough to care i actually made my father send me to new brunswick to let me live with this drity skank and i learned that living on the street would be better because she watched me get beat by her ex husband he also tried to rape me and start me somking hash this woman is a dead beat and i want nothing to do with her i gave her more than enough chances and i cant wait to be loved anymore i need my family my dad dose care to all those idiots who said he was babd what the f*** would u do if someone hurt ur kid like this alright i admit he isnt perfect but atleast he tries now i would really love it if people just relized i am not willing and sabrina is also amandas best friend they will say anything so dont belivve everthing u see on the internet

wow! 3 years worth of postings!

AUTHOR: Primalclaws1974 - (U.S.A.)

This was by far the longest "ripp-off" I have ever read on here. I was rooting for Joe, then Amanda. At the end I coudl see Joe showing that he was pissed and trying to back off, not unlike something I might ahve done myself. The last posting was 3 years ago. i am curious how it's all going!

situation update

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Well things are looking good between Casey and Amanda, she calls and they chat over the phone. Casey had a good visit with Amanda last summer, I chose to do this visit unsuppervised for several days so they could create a bond again. I have had my hours cut at work and am living pay to pay. really could use some financial help from amanda but if i talk to much about that I will become an bad guy again on this site. Hell to be honest I am one pay away from losing everything like my house(that casey lives in) and cars but I better shut up right can't make it look like I am hounding for childsupport or I am a asswipe right. Lets get away from that topic. I am glad that casey and her mom are talking and I am happy that they have a good relationship. Because I am a man I will have to figure the financial stuff out for myself.

Hooray for Joe and Amanda.

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

And thats the only thing that matterers Joe and Amanda. Glad to see it all worked out. Perhaps the both of you could give us progress reports from time to time. Hopefully good ones as both of you have the right attitude and this time I leave you with a sincere big smile Joe. You proved me wrong and I am happy you did. Good luck to all of you.

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

I could care less if "we" buy it. We have made contact and that was all that was needed, infact it was good contact, we talked for quite some time on the phone and didn't argue once. I am impressed with myself and Amanda. Who knows maby Amanda will post a heads up but she dosn't have to. This site has been up for some time and to be honest, I regret posting it, but I did, so deal with it I did and from what I can tell so has Amanda, I guess sometimes time does heal some wounds. At this point I am just happy Casey is talking to Amanda and things are going well. All the crap that happened in the past is where it should be in the past, I was stupid to post our life here so people like yourself could read it and judge, what was I thinking. Well I have received a package for Casey from Sabrina I have to give iot to her so thats all for now, promise to update later.

P.S. Sabrina you had the wrong adress on the package it is 700 dynes road not 709, the mailman knew the name so he forwarded it to the right place

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Well all, I am pleased to say that what Joe is saying is true at this moment.

AUTHOR: Amanda - (Canada)

I am really looking forward to getting to know my daughter again and becoming a part of her life. Joe seems to be less angry when I talk to him on the phone. There is no undertone of hostility from him or Brandy.

I am taking everything at face value and I continue to pray for happiness for everyone involved but especially Casey,she really deserves it. In her short little life this amazing little girl has been through more in her 6 years than I wish any one to go through in their whole life.
I look forward to being apart of this turn around and watching Casey grow into the wonderful woman she will be.

Thank you all for your support. Especially to those of you who did not take the words of an angry ex as the WHOLE truth. There are three sides to every story, but anger can inflate at least to ofthose sides.

I will keep anyone updated on the progress by posting here..

A special thank you sentto my Aunt Sabrina for her care, concern, and amazing ability to put it out there, thank you. I love you Breen!!
Take care everyone.

Joe trys to clean it up after he is exposed

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Were not buying it Joe. Until Amanda or one of her family verify what your saying is true I for one dont believe your new song and dance. Your latest disclaimer is meaningless. To late. My sails are fine. If it is true then congrats your finally acting like a man and a father and I will wish you the very best. Ok Amanda we need a post from you verifying Joes latest statements if you could please and a photo of Joe would be nice also. Send it to the rip off report and tell them it goes to report number 21722.

Joe bowin smoke, your true colors started shining through loud and clear!

AUTHOR: Patsy - (U.S.A.)

When I first got on this site, I was just trying to check on some companies to find out if they were legitimate or not. Then I ran across your complaint against your ex-wife, and at first you really had me convinsed that Amanda was a terrible mom and that she did you so wrong, and I actually felt bad for you! But that didn't last long because as you responded to other people, your true colors started shining through loud and clear!

As to the response by "another Ontario" you really should have taken his advise, because you have totally screwed yourself already by airing all of this dirt and made yourself look pretty bad!

It's usually the liars that come out screaming the loudest! In trying to make yourslef look like the poor innocent picked on dad, that was only trying to look out for his daughter, you ended up looking like the fool! You are the one that is doing all the damage to your daughter by

spreading gossip about Amanda, blaming her for every thing that has happened. Come on Joe! we all know it takes two!

Yes, Amanda did have problems but so did you! Amanda delt with and still is dealing with her problems, but what about you? Instead of dealing with your problems, you go on national internet and totally annihilate her. SHAME ON YOU! She didn't do this to you! All you wre after was revenge on Amanda because you can no longer control her!

BIG kudo's to you Sabrina and all of your family & friends who have stood behind Amanda and I strongly recommend that you all continue to fight for at least visitation rights if not more! I can so relate to what you guys are going through! And I do believe that some day you will all be reuninted with little Casey!

To Joe and his new friend Gregg, you two need to get off your pitty pot's and grow up! If you remember correctly, not too long ago, women had absolutley NO WRIGHTS at all when it came to collecting child support. Women who got pregnant were automatically labled sluts and whores by the men that got them pregnant and also by society. Well guess what? they didn't get pregnant by themselves! Where were you men through all of this , oh yeah! you were running and hiding like the cowards that you are when it comes to RESPONSABILITY! If women are to be considered Sluts and whores, then Please tell me, What do we lable men! PLEASE note: this is NOT a bash on men, only to those who do not stand up to the plate!

Brandy, you are only Casey's step mom and you need to keep your mouth shut! this is something that Amanda and Joe need to work out themselves! As to your comment about some of the other women respondents about "keeping their legs closed" I'm pretty sure you are "NOT SO INNOCENT! either.

You both sure are very judgmental for not having such clean plates yourself! As far as not giving Casey the gifts that her MOTHER sent her! Who the hell are you to keep them from her? Amanda sent them, so that Casey could Have them. If she was worried about them Breaking, then don't you think she would have asked you to put them up for her for later? So give them to her and quit trying to distroy any chance of a relationship that her and Amanda are entitled to! Thats all you and Joe have tried to do by airing this BS,and keeping Amanda from being able to comunicate with her daughter. Casey will see through this in time and you both will regret the outcome! Once she's old enough she will want to know every thing and believe me, she will find out the truth!

I don't condone what Amanda has done, but I can garantee that it definatley was not all of her doing, because you and Joe had a BIG part in this destruction that has been caused! You two made it impossible for Amanda to contact Casey, and David proved it by checking the phone # out. PROOF that you two are liars and instigaters! Kudo's to you David and I agree with all of your responses!

Joe, the only reason you you are boared is because you have been caught with all of your lies and BS stories. They all BLEW UP in your face big time! Since you explode, everytime someone responds to you with the truth, I'm sure you will erupt like Mt. Everist with this one! But truth does HURT! OUCH!

I wish all the luck in the world to :

Casey and her mother Amanda, Sabrina and all of your family!

I also wish Joe and Brandy luck on getting thier poop together and TRY to make this work for everyone involved. On both sides not just yours, after all, this is suppose to be about the BEST concerns for Casey! RIGHT!

Amanda is not the person she once was, she has made changes in her life

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Things are going well, we have exchanged more photos and are looking forward to Casey and her bmother having a meaningfull relationship. I would like to take this time to congradulate Amanda on her education goals she has accomplished( I am obviously needing some spelling help). From what we see very early on this is going to be a good thing. Casey is happy and anxious to write Amanda again, and is waiting for Amandas next email. Amanda is not the person she once was, she has made changes in her life and she is being looked at in a different light now by us. Oh and david I lied about the STD stuff, your right I was mad and used this site for the wrong purpose, sorry to take the air out of your sails. Amanda keep up the good work your daughter is loving you for it.

Joe Exposed

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

You know you have been telling us how you have been so wronged by Amanda and on the side you have been making other sick acusations about her in other reports. I invite everyone to look at Report #29533. I think this report you filed about Amanda will prove what a low life you really are. He is accusing her of having multiple STDs and addressing it as a warning to the general public. This proves you have only been using these reports as a personal vendetta against Amanda. Please everyone go read this report and see what I mean. The cat's out of the bag now Joe. You are a fraud and your only purpose here is to hurt Amanda as much as you can. I was actually buying into your BS until I read Report #29533. What a inmature cowardly man you are. I feel very sorry for your daughter. Wait till shes old enough to read all of what you have done. You should be ashamed of yourself.

AUTHOR: Jay - (U.S.A.)

Woo - what a drama!

Ok, look. Joe, you were dumb for bringing all of this here - regardless of what good you thought may coem of it.

Amanda was stupid for getting into drugs and letting her daughter go. Regardless of what happens between parents, if they both care about the child, they will find a way to make their child's life meaningful. Amanda, due to her problems, chose to forego those responsibilities.

As for Joe wanting child support - sure, I'd ask for it too. Even if the court order said "when Amana gains full time employment". If she isn't even bothering to try, and not showing any effort, just go back to court and get full custody, and Amanda will be SOL.

Joe's bankruptcy, Amanda's taking advantage of the welfare system, etc, etc - bleh - all rhetoric. Even Auntie Sabrina has gotten involved. Sabrina - if I were Joe's mother and you were to call me, I'd ignore you too unless we had good relations before all this mess started. Why would I want to talk to someone who was a member of the family who LET their neice/daugher/granddaughter, etc, give up a child? I don't give a rat's ass what you may want to be now, but what did you do back then? Sure sounds like nothing. If the grandparents want access rights, they can go to court and get them - here in the States, grandparents can sue for visitation - bout it though...Aunts and Uncles are at the mercy of what the caregivers allow, unless otherwise specified and agreed to on the court documents.

Yes, most family members would take the same side of someone who was a member of their family.

Anyways, Joe, Amanda, deal with the mistakes you have both made, and hopefully Casey will turn out ok.

some positive communication between amanda

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

we have had some positive communication between amanda, exchanged so pictures and are looking forward to this new found relationship. We have noticed a change in amandas personality in general for the better. Casey and amanda are exchanging emails every friday for now

Finally we have the truth. Thank you Sabrina

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Thank you Sabrina for letting us know whats really up with this piece of dung bag Joe. What a terrible man Joe is. Keep track of this abuser and someday you can show the child all of what this monster has done. I think you should upload those other documents and show the world the "whole" story instead of this slanted version we been hearing from the abuser. I've seen this before where one of the parents harrases the other into just giving up. Don't let this excuse for a man get away with it. Stay on him, keep the light on him so he keeps scurring like the cockroach he is. Joe your a sick puppy and some day this will all backfire in your face. Also your a lier about your phone number, I just checked and there is no listing.

to Sabrina and her comments

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

It would be nice to discuss this with someone who knows what they are talking about but unfortunatly you are not one of them and Amanda is the only one who can do that. We have had this same phone number for almost 2 years now and it is not unlisted. My wife worked for a company that uses tracing programs and tried to find Amanda two months ago with no luck even though it is not our responsibility to force Amanda to have a relationship with her daughter. I sent yet another email to Amanda about four days ago before your 2 latest brainfarts. It is strange that all this time went by and Amanda never responded to any of my other emails but when you get involved she finally makes an iota of effort and called because I (the evil villan) asked her to call collect. By my surprise she did and she spoke to both my wife and I at length. We are both leary of this attempt of communication because once again it was initiated by us. It would be in Caseys best intrest to have a meaningful relationship with her bmother but only if it is healthy and stable. By the law it is our responsibility as parents to do what is best for our daughter and always be looking out for her saftey in all meanings of the word. My wife and I are willing to give Amanda a chance as we always have but the effort needs to be on her end not yours or ours. period. We have given Amanda many chances in the past and she blew them for whatever reason even though she had claimed to have her life together just like she does this time too. I really don't know if her head is on straight like she claimed in our conversation but rest assured that this is the last time we will submit Casey to emotional trauma if this fails. You can take that to court, and that is out duty as parents to look out for our childrens best interest. This now is Brandi speaking and I have a few questions/comments for you Sabrina . Are you suggesting that Joe is a criminal for dating a legally consenting 15 year old? If you are, you are stating that my father is a criminal as well. My father was 17, and my mother 14 when they first got together, and married a year after that. They are still happily married living a good and respectable life, do you feel that my father should have been arrested along with the majority of the free world? I have first hand knowledge of this situation and Amanads behavior since Joe and I got together - you don't. And as for your comment about Joe being too busy with his new relationship and drinking, I know for a fact that Joe took Casey at least twice a week for the day, and quite often overnight. He lived up to his end of the deal and paid more than reasonable child support on a regular basis. Joe did have bad credit and it was because of both of them, he never blamed it all on Amanda. The few letters and the gift That Amanda sent were shown to Casey but she was not allowed to have them because they would have been destroyed and that is why they have been put away for her. I did give her the earrings because I thought she might be mature enough but I was wrong and now they are ruined. Thank goddness I had the good sense to put the necklace away for safe keeping, but then again I had already posted that information. Now it is time for Joe to type, Well Sabrina you are quite the jester (remember the comedy thing). One thing I have noticed about your brainfarts is that they are at best half witted and based on another persons ideas of the truth. I don't remember ever meeting you and by the way you post in here I am quite supprised I don't. For the record we left Fredericton because their was no money down east as is the situation today, see I had dreams of making 24 dollars per hour like I do today and realized it will never happen there. I might have collected a welfare cheque for a total of 16 months my entire life, pretty good if you ask me. For the most part I was employed in one way or another after meeting Amanda. Amanda too was employed when she escaped the clutches of poverty and fled N.B. she held down a half decent job for quite some time in ottawa. All the puke you post here has never had the chance to be countered by myself, you have formed beliefs about me based on sombody elses account on what happend, shame on you. Their were good times and bad times just more bad than good. I did not force anyone into being with me it was her own free will, I was living with one girl and on a regular basis 2, sometimes 3 different girls including amanda were with me in the same house and doing what we did. They all knew and believe it or not they didn't care and neither did I. We lived a pretty crazy life back then but we found comfort with each other, I realized I liked amanda the most and got rid of the rest. She did not have to stay but she had nobody else just a foster home. Run me down all you like Sabrina but don't let fact turn into fiction like you have mastered. In all honesty the only thing you are qualified to comment on in here is the fact you would like to see casey, all the rest of your shite is pointless you were not their, you have never talked to me about this stuff and you have never talked to anybody else that has a opposition to your version of the facts. In a court of law this type of testimony would be thrown out, just like it is right now. Once again back off and believe me visitation and calls are to be the way "I want" because they will not affect Casey and her routine, I will be watching this like a hawk and at the fist sign of the old amanda comming back the door will close. As far as I am concerned you have a right to be in casey's life aswell and amanda can provide you with a email to get that ball rooling, In closing I hope just remember that it is wrong to judge when you don't know the "real deal" is it fair of me to say since your husband came from geary he is a loser or because he is a harnish that he is a bad person, no way that is not right I don't know him just like he does not know me so in the future just think a little before you start typing in anger. once again have a beautifull day.

Enough Already!

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

Joe,

I have read this whole hoopla and you have said several times that you were not going to continue to write on this site regarding Amanda. She has shown proof that she has moved on..by replacing her child with another.. And you to have moved on with your wife and children..just let it be! She has proved the fact that she is NEVER going to pay child support and doesn't give a hoot..but who cares..you have been doing fine without her measily financial support....remember she has a NEW child now. And all her acquaintances ever say is how well she is doing and how great of a mother is to child number 2...they have obviously the same feelings as her in thinking that it is okay to abandon children..it seems like they are more concerned with her new life and can easily forget the fact of how she has been to her first child. My point being is she has moved on and so should you! This website and all the replying back and forth between family members just fuels the fire and can all be avoided if you just quit visiting this site and posting the same replies that everyone else gets..but are just trying to piss you off or flat out irritate you. You really should just quit giving a crap what everyone thinks and move on! Best of luck to you and Brandi!

Update from Amanda's Family

AUTHOR: Sabrina - (Canada)

I called Joe's mum, left a voice mail yesterday and the day before. As yet, no call has been returned. I was very sweet on the voice mail and said that I understood the delicacy of the situation and looked forward to her call.

The number that I found for Joe had a phone company message that said the number was temporarily not in service. Hmmm, interesting. Directory Assistance could find no other number for his or wife's name.

I have sent a package Express Post, Registered Mail to Joe. It remains to be seen whether Casey will get it or not.

Another thing that I thought of as far as Joe's tirade went. He said that Gram was the only one who helped them in their time of need. When they were homeless, living at the shelter. They were homeless by choice. Gram had no room for both of them, neither did Mum and my stepfather, Amanda could always come home. Even if we did have the room, we did not welcome Joe. None of us were going to condone the relationship. None of us were willing to have people in our homes that were proven to have no respect for the rules and sanctity of our homes. None of us were willing to allow a minor and an adult to live as a couple at any of our homes. Not to mention a grown man who was proven time and again to not treat Amanda very well.

You were a grown man, in good health, there was no reason in the world for you to be on Assistance. You could've gone out and got a job, supposing it was sweeping floors or whatever. What about your mum, why wouldn't she take you? Hmmm, strange. Oh, and by the way, when Amanda left you and came back to New Brunswick in late January, early February of 1997, she stayed at my house. She seemed happy, even though she was newly pregnant. She wanted to do better and things were fine. She went along with the rules of my house and respected me. She could've stayed at my house indefinitely. She left to go to the shelter because she didn't feel safe from you. So don't ever say nobody in the family ever helped Amanda, that just isn't true. It was you they wouldn't help because you should have been helping yourself.

Amanda made the choice to be with you. She was more than a little bit swayed by your threats on her and threats that you would harm yourself. Like you admitted, you had a sick relationship.

Also, Amanda was pulled away from her family by you. You forbade her from seeing any of us. You didn't know me, or her mother, you based all your judgement on what you were told by a scared, naive, immature teen who only wanted your love and approval. I sure do know Amanda never said anything bad about me. You just didn't like my disapproving look and tone when I met you in King's Place. I had good reason for both.

I remember when Amanda came to visit with Gram (Barb) Mum, Sue and Gram were flabbergasted when you began to give Amanda old particular Hell on the phone for some reason and she began to cry. When you found out she was at my house with Sue, my brother Dan and I, you tripped right out. To this day, that is the only time I ever got to see my grand niece. Or that my daughter and Casey have seen one another. They were only babies, it's a shame that they don't remember it. My oldest daughter is ten months older than Casey and talks about her cousin when she sees her picture. She sees all her other cousins, why can't she see Casey. I blame you for that.

Casey would never be in any danger with my family. We have a stable loving home. We don't drink, smoke or have any other addictions. My husband has an excellent job. As do I, taking care of other people's kids. Our children are bright and well adjusted. They do well in school. That "other family danger" is some sick idea you have in your head. You called Amanda a liar, so why then do you have such any easy time to believe all the negative stuff. It just might not be true either, if you believe she is such a con artist. Points to ponder.

Amanda had to call you and get permission for every little move she made. I can understand that she withdrew from us because she wanted to keep the peace and it just wasn't worth your wrath.

Remember Joe, you didn't have to fight for Casey, Amanda gave her to you. After you left her no recourse in her time of need other than calling C.A.S, when you found that out, then you made the big play for Casey. Before that, you were too wrapped up in your new relationship and drinking to bother. If she hadn'thad the prescence of mind to call C.A.S, you wouldn't have the little girl. Be thankful she did call.

Amanda has all the other papers from the other side of this equation. That prove the support and custody agreement, that prove she didn't commit fraud against the Province of Ontario, that prove she has sent you packages, that proves she has repled to your e-mail (complete with I.P. addresses, server times and headers)The condescending excuse for a letter you sent Amanda just before her second daughter was born. We can scan them in and upload them in our own rip off report, if you like, it just might balance this whole thing out some.

You are the reason that Amanda and Casey are not in contact. There is no other reason. You are a complete control freak who is mad because none this is going your way anymore. I see that there is no reply to my post. That must mean either that you have decided to grow up and be a better man or that now, because you are no longer the master, you have lost interest.

It's easy to pick on someone that can't defend themselves. You have no absolutely no idea how to respond to someone who knows what the heck they are talking about.

As for the few people who posted in support of you, they are either as ignorant as you have time and time again proven yourself to be or are in the dark about the real story.

As for the people who have posted to support Amanda, thank you from her and her family.

I will post no more till you give me reason to, Joe. for example, when no reply is made to my phone calls or my registered letter is picked up and no reply is sent on behalf of Casey.

Amanda has found herself in position of new dignity. You have lost yours with this sick monologue. I hope you really have found sense and will stop posting here. After all, you have said it before, even that you would get rid of your computer. That hasn't happened till now, has it?

This is Old Auntie Sabrina,

signing off till I'm given reason to post back,

hopefully you won't have to hear from me again. It would be such a relief.

That is really the pot calling the kettle, isn't it?

AUTHOR: Sabrina - (Canada)

Joe, it takes a moron to know one, I guess. Nobody except you has had anything negative to say about my post. At least I know how to spell and use the words in proper context. I suppose I should lay off you, you just make it so easy. The reason I mentioned your bankruptcy is you were painting Amanda as a complete deadbeat. You made it sound like you were Dudley DO-right, your bills went completely uncollectable and you had to declare bankruptcy. Your former creditors would call you a deadbeat. I worked as an accounts receivable clerk. I know how this works. I'm just telling it like it is. Don't blame all your bills on Amanda, either. You had to sign your name to whatever you got. Live and learn.

I am not a liar. You are the lair. You go against the very terms of this site. The beauty of it is for you that most of the things you say have a tiny kernel of truth to them. You just blow it way up. That makes the things you say lies.

I called your mum yesterday, Joe. She has yet to return my call. She probably won't either. See, gentle readers, what did I tell you. Joe is talking through his a**, he or his family don't want to make any kind of effort at all unless it's suits his own sick purpose. We don't have a phone number for you. Your letter is on it's way, registered mail. I'll let you readers know if any contact is made from the other side.

Joe, the reason you are bored with this whole thing now is that you know you are wrong. You have somebody that calls you on your idiocy. You no longer have a nice safe place to bash Amanda where unwitting folks who don't know different can say "there, there, poor Joe." Pity does not enter into the reason I post here. You were the one looking for pity, not me. I don't pity you, Joe. You have Casey, Amanda gave her to you, which is more than any the rest of us have right now.

I'm glad you are getting bored with this whole thing. It should feel like work, trying to keep up the pretense that you are some poor father whose evil ex is getting away with murder. It IS a pretense, folks. If you and Brandi both work, can afford a nanny and whatever else, don't be on here crying about 25 dollars worth of child support a month.

Hell, I'll send it you myself if it'll shut this whole hot mess up and and keep your big gob shut. It would be less than my daily coffee at Tim Horton's. Amanda doesn't have it right now, so lay off her.

I don't pity Amanda, nor do I lie for her. She doesn't need anybody to pity her or lie for her.

That is the difference between you and me, I don't have to lie. Her current lifestyle is doing all the talking. She has another beautiful daughter that she takes awesome care of. She got 81% on her latest biology test. She is getting stronger and more beautiful by the day. She is losing weight, she looks like a million bucks. She is not letting this crap that Joe writes bother her so much any more. She uses it as leverage to keep on going towards her goal. Not to be able to throw it in Joe's face but to be able to stand on her own. She is building up for the day (and it will come) that Casey will be able to come to her and our family and get the rest of the story. Not the POOR JOE version.

You are fighting a losing battle, Joe. You had to wage your war on the internet, of all places. The only reason you did this was to build up your little army of hate and to get sympathy and justification. I post here because I am bothered when people who can't really defend themselves (now, according to the terms of use for this site.)are picked on. That is another reason Joe uses this site. He can try to bully Amanda with it. Nobody likes a bully.

I am only about seven or eight years older than Amanda and she is like my little sister. I am not blind to her faults. I am not blind to her past. I see that she has grown from it and love her. Nobody is excusing any wrong doing. Everybody has made mistakes. Everybody. Nobody is a prefect parent, not even you, Joe. I just want the gentle readers to be rest assured that Amanda isn't the only one who might have done anything wrong here. Joe was there too. He chalks his mistakes up to "well, I was young, and I got over it." Give Amanda a chance to get over her past as well then.

Amanda has sent you e-mail and you never reply. She has no number where you can be reached, you never give Casey the things she sends or you send them back. We try to call your mum, her number is right in the book, she lets the voice mail answer and she won't return any calls. don't be on here crying that Amanda won't call or contact her daughter. You are just mad because she won't do it your way. You are still trying to control everything. I'll up the ante, I'm going to send you a letter, Express Post, Registered Mail, with the articles about Amanda, some pictures of her cousins and pictures my children drew for Casey. It will include a few little things for Casey and our address and number. My husband and I, not to mention the rest of our family, are not unreasonable people. Even though we don't like you, or what you stand for, we would try to make an effort for the baby. We'll see what happens.

I tell it like it is, folks. Joe is withdrawing from the battle because he knows he's beaten. It's too bad really, it's not like work for me at all to post here. I have all kinds of time in the morning while my baby sleeps and before my daycare kids arrive. I just wish I had the internet at the house when this whole thing started and knew about this site sooner. I could have lets folks know the real score and Amanda wouldn't have had to put up with this crap alone. He just makes it so darn simple to show the real truth of the situation. You are still a hater, Joe, you don't even realize it. It comes out of your very pores and into every word you post.

Old Auntie knows the real deal, always has, always will. Toodle-y-do, yourself.

This thing is to old, I'm bored with it

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Ok I must admit writing on this site now feels like going to work on a sunday, I am bored of it. Any person in their right mind sees what has happened so I don't care what Amanda's family says, after all it is their duty to be this way even if they lie thru their teeth, I have to accept them for what they are and I would do the same for my family even if the circumstances were the same. I will check back to get a good chuckle at the moronic babble that Sabrina posts though, question Sabrina have you ever considered stand up comedy?. For a million times now I urge you people to use your communication lines available and stop the pitty train, TOO-DA-LOO, have a very nice day.

get your facts straight, Joe

AUTHOR: Sabrina - (Canada)

You make it so easy to prove my point, Joe. It is pointless to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Sandy used to live beside Amanda and her mum on Northumberland St when they lived there. She knew Amanda before you did. Sandy worked for me at a call centre I was the supervisor of in the early

'90's. She is no longer at Regency House.Hasn't been since mid '97 when she and her husband found better employment and moved three doors down from me. She wasn't there forever and now has a very nice place and manages a Saint Cinnamon's franchise. Don't run Sandy down.

Also, it is my mother, Sharon who is in the hospital. Not Amanda's great grandmother. My mother only wanted what was best for her granddaughter. You were not it. And you really don't have any sympathy for Amanda's family if you post this crap. You are hurting your daughter, whether you want to believe that or not.

If you chalk the whole relationship that you and Amanda had up to dysfunctionality, why can't you let it go? Why didn't you just cut your losses and start this sick tirade against Amanda?

I don't know where your doctor got his medical degree but I'm here to tell you that ADHD is NOT caused by child abuse. I have a couple of children in my care that have ADD and ADHD. All the recent books and our pediatrician say that while child abuse can inflame the ADHD it does not cause it.

You say your not going to participate in this fight with me. Too darn bad. You started it the day you hit send on the first form the first day of this whole hot mess.

Amanda has the things she has sent her daughter that were returned. The postmarks are intact so she may be able to use them in court if need be. Why bother sending Casey anything if you are going to keep it from her? The whole point of sending her what little tokens of affection she can send is that she can enjoy them now. It remains to be seen if the little butterfly earings and necklace Amanda sent will be of any iterest to her by the time you decide to give them to her.

The whole sad part about it is how woefully misguided you are about this whole situation. Your ignorance and bias show through on every sick phrase you can think of to put on this site.

You have that he-man woman hater attitude about the C.A.S. You think that they are out to get men. I'm hear to tell you they are advocates for the CHILDREN, they are there to help parents of both sexes.They don't just help women. They don't hate men.

As far as Amanda being kicked out of the women's shelter. Any abuse counsellor will tell you that it takes time to get away from an abuser. Even after the first step of leaving has been taken. She obviously wasn't ready to get healthy. The shelter was not going to enable her dysfunctionality at the time. You are just as much to blame as Amanda on that score. You begged her to come back to you. You threatened her. You can't blame this whole thing on Amanda. Oh and by the way, a lot of times the shelter will make arrangements for the couple to get counselling. One of the first questions of the registration sheets at a shelter is "Do you think that you and your partner will be able to work this out with help?"

You think you are helping your daughter. You are still keeping her from family. You run her mother down. You keep the little things her mother sends to let Casey knows she care away from her. You crow and carry on in the background when the did have the few phone calls they had.

Casey wouldn't hate her mother if you didn't put the seeds of hate in her little mind.

I never liked you because you hurt my baby niece. You are hurting my baby grand niece as we speak. As far as Casey reading anything I have written, I've got no worries. I have told the truth. If I were you, I would be ashamed of how I treated her birth mother.

You never liked me because you felt threatened by me. Abusive men are almost always threatened by strong independant women who have their s*** together. My husband grew up in Geary and knows what kind of jerk you were. He heard of your participation in this site and wasn't a bit surprised. He said it just goes to show, some people never grow up.

You are hurting Casey's family with this load of crap. Barb, mine and Amanda's grandmother included. I told Gram about this whole thing and she told me that it just goes to show that Amanda was smart to get away from you when she did. Gram is very disappointed in you and thought you knew better than to pull a stunt like this. Gram advised Amanda to ignore you as "we all know none of that is true." Those are Gram's very words. She hates the fact that you are hurting Amanda.

You are not impressing anybody but yourself with this whole thing. It must make you feel justified and better about yourself to run us all down. That is classic abuser behavior. It also classic abuser behavior to get your new spouse involved in the war on your ex. I'm just saying. I'll let the gentle readers decide.

Your misguided attempt to hurt Amanda is only serving to make you look like a complete loser. It makes you look like a chauvinist pig woman hater. You use feminism like it's a dirty word. You had (or have) roots in white supremacy. What does that make you look like? I know, a redneck...folks have already posted with that observation. They thought you were from Tupper Lake, which is pretty much like Zealand. You know where Zealand is, don't you, Joe? Are you satisfied to be called an inbred redneck? I'm not making this up. People who don't know you get that vibe from your twisted drivel.

Perfect strangers have posted in support of Amanda on this site. People who have known Amanda all her life are posting here. They are taking what you have posted at face value and can see right through it. Doesn't that tell you something? If it doesn't tell you anything, you must be completely simple minded.

Your own mother hugged and spoke to Amanda at the convenience store in Geary as little as a year ago. What does that tell you? Your own mother doesn't seem to hate Amanda that much.

As far as Amanda's relationship with her mother goes, A lot of the bull crap was fed to Amanda by you because you wanted her under your thumb. The relationship between the two of them wasn't perfect, or even good a lot of the time. knowing Amanda, and how eager to please she is, she probably told you what you wanted to hear about her family because she wanted you to love her. She was very young. Still a little girl as far as the law goes. You can justify your lust for young impressionable girls however you like. You are almost my age. You should have known better. She said a lot of things she regrets saying. She did a lot of things she regrets doing. The only beautiful thing that came out of that time frame is Casey. That sickness between Amanda and her mum is all over now. All mothers and daughters have issues. Amanda and her mum are working their issues out. They are in a very healthy place now.

All right Joe, put your money where your mouth is. I am going to call Bonnie (Joe's mother, gentle readers) as soon as I hop off the net. It won't be hard, my mother-in-law is friends with her. We have held back from contact till now, gentle readers, because of the absolute brick wall we hit when any of us tried to get in contact with Joe and Casey. We didn't want to rock the boat and possibly upset Casey. I am going to ask her for a number of how our family can contact Casey. I will report all that happens on this site, good are bad. We'll then see who the bad guy is.

I am also going to send Joe a copy of Amanda's article and her thank you note to the paper thanking them for such a lovely article. Joe, you can put that with your little stash of paraphernalia (spelled right, by the way) that you have so misguidely kept from Casey.

Be the bigger man that you claim you are and show the world how you can be a good person by putting your little girl's best interests ahead of your own sick need to hurt her mother. You need to put your own garbage aside and call Amanda yourself. You need to stop posting on this website. Period.

There are many options open to you, Joe. Ways that you can make sure your daughter sees and hears from her mum and the rest of her family.

The ball is in your court as far as Casey having a relationship with our family. Game on.

How to mail a letter

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

To Amanda and her Family the adress you have and the one posted on this site is the adress to use, Items have been received a very long time ago and are in a safe place for casey to have when she is ready. To make your claims of refused mail stick in a court of law may I suggest you send registered mail, that provides a paper trail and backs up your long stories. As far as the womans shelter goes well to recap from an earlier posting(remember you read them all) she was asked to leave because she was going to visit me all the time, and that route that she took is typical amanda, she runs to whatever organization will take pitty on her until they discover the truth and then she is gone. I do have a discharged bankrupcy because when we split I was the income earner and all our bills came to me, arround 20,000 worth, part of life I guess I got over it years ago maby you should too. I remember sandy she lived with me and amanda in the regency house(drunk house) only she had been their forever, us a couple months. if Amanda has got her education I applaud her, now I ask her to devote some time to casey on a strict skedule, write the letters, eventually make the phone calls, and then spend time with her daughter. I don't remember mutch of you sabrina but I knew you have never liked me, the feelings are mutual but understand this I am Casey's father, what you say one day she to may read. The diiference between us is I have real proof, the kind that goes to court, so back off and do the things I mentioned above. Why don't you mail a letter, give me a email adress, ask for a picture so on and so forth same old story I am sick of telling you people how to do this.

Carol sounding abit crazy

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Carol you are sounding abit crazy in you post, quite dramatic. Brandi thanks you for your comments, I printed them off and she read them while sitting on the throne, she laughed so hard she actually fell off for real, good bathroom reading material like those crazy news papers we buy at the gorcery store. Brandi stands in nobody's shadow buy the way. As a member of the "human species" as you put it I feel I was actually born the day me and Amanda split, and Carol don't forget about that thing, you know, how I got to sole custody of Casey, it is detailed above. I have never met you Carol but you have all this preformed bias towards me, so what I could care less, but for the record I cannot judge you because I have never had experience meeting you or seeing the person you are. It would be foolish and stupid all at once to judge sombody I don't know, all I can say to you now is go have yourself a wonderfull day.

Say what you will

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Plain and simple I have documented proof to all my claims, plain and simple, infact some is public record and is available thru the freedom of information act. Amanda is your family I expect nothing less from you people and I would do the same. If amanda is so stable have her contact me, lets talk and get this behind us after all a healthy relationship with her bmother would be positive for Casey. Yes child abuse can lead to developmental issues, ie ADHD, this advice came from a doctor. I sent a email to her email adress, anglesmiles at the top of this site, no response and no email error so it went thru, as stated above that was my last attempt to do the right thing for Amanda on her behalf period, and I don't have time for your false claims either so post what you will and bash me all you want, heck even bash Brandy. As responsible parents we will not get involved with your online fight, but simply do our best to provide for our family. In closing the sad situation you mentioned regarding Barb (greatgrandmother) I am truely sorry and hope she pulls out fine, she was always great to me and Amanda. Fact is Casey could and should have had a relationship with all of you, but as stated above that was, to be honest, unsafe for her. We refused to put a four year old on a plane alone to see her bmother whom we have not seen or contacted at the time for atleast six months. The possibility for a good relationship between Amanda's side of the family and casey is possible but We need to be sure it is safe for Casey, and as parrents it is our duty to have her best interests in mind, and it is the law. Amanda has always told the stories about how her mother sue and sue's girlfriend sexually abused her, should I feel safe letting my child near this woman, Amanda told this story to almost everyone she knew including various outreach workers. For the record since it was mentioned Amanda was 15, nearing 16 when we met I was 18. If the law was reserched before it was quoted so foolishly you people would have realized the age for sexual consent is 14. Yes we were young and stupid and needed eachother in a sick way but at the time we were all we knew, their was no close family you mention to feed us when we were living in a emergency shelter or freezing on the streets of fredericton, except Barb, she helped us and she was the only one. I ask you now to realize this fact I owned up to my faults in public, and before the panel of neo-feminist's at C.A.S. and I was still found fit to raise Casey. past is past, deal with it and use some of your energy to help amanda respond to my email, get the ball rooling, stop crying the blues. If you people want to contact casey email me or send a letter adressed to me to the adress we provided, it is that simple.

A deadbeat, by true definition, is someone who doesn't pay their bills.

AUTHOR: ComSabrina - (Canada)

You call Amanda down for being a deadbeat. A deadbeat, by true definition, is someone who doesn't pay their bills. That sounds like you. Your credit had to have been completely R9 (total crap and uncollectable as far as collection agencies go) because you filed for bankruptcy.

Joe, you also carefully leave out the other page of the custody and support agreement which states that Amanda will start paying support when she attains full time employment. You do this because you think it makes you look better. It makes you a complete liar.

I also remember when you and Amanda were shacked up in the flophouse on Regent St. when she was newly pregnant with Casey. The drunkhouse, what a nice home to bring a baby in to. That is where YOU wanted to live.

I worked with a lady who knew you and Amanda. Sandy talked about how scared Amanda seemed all the time. I've known Sandy for fifteen years and she knows the truth about you. She told me to tell Amanda to get away from you. Which I did but, she was to frigging scared to leave you because she thought you might hurt her. She wasn't wrong. Why don't you tell all the fine folks here about all the times that Amanda ended up in Transition House (a place for abused women and children, they don't take you in unless your story is true)at your hand?

I have to also agree with some of the other folks who posted. What kind of a moron puts his daughter's trust fund information on the internet? You, apparently!

You always go on about Amanda's lack of education. If you hadn't convinced her to go to Ontario with you, she could've stayed in school and graduated on time. She followed you because you were older and she felt what she thought was love for you and she was eager to please you by doing whatever you wanted her to. Well, sir, Amanda now has her G.E.D and is taking classes to get her ready for university courses.

I am your daughter's great aunt. I will be here to tell the real story when the time comes that Casey is a grownup and wants to know. I will show her all the mean things you said about her birth mother.

My husband and I both have children from a previous relationship. We do no let our negative feelings for their other parents ever fall on our children's ears. My husband and I have a hard time finding sense on a lot of the things my daughter's father and his son's mother do sometimes but, we don't make waves when we pick the kids up or talk to the other parents on the phone. It would hurt our kids. In fact, even though we shake our heads at them (the other parents), we do try to discuss any issues in a positive way away from the kids. We all make an effort to get along. You should do that for the sake of Casey.

You say that you are no longer a white supremacist. Then how come you said when you heard Amanda was with her other daughter's father (who happens to be African-Canadian) "how long before she spits out a darkie?" Sounds like racism to me. If this is just hearsay and you didn't say that, why do you think it is possible for you to have changed and not Amanda? Do you think you are the only one capable of changing? I don't think so.

Rock on, Watson! Even though your intention is to hurt Amanda with this website, you only make yourself look like a complete jacka**. You show what kind of sanctimonious, misogynistic p**** you really are. (And I do know what those words mean, Sunshine, you better go look them up.)You show your own lack of intelligence, education (you never graduated highschool either, pal.)and spelling skills. I don't know your wife's story but, her intelligence doesn't seem to be any higher on that score.

As far as Brandi goes, you are the only mother figure in my grand niece's little life right now. I am disappointed to find you taking part in putting her birth mother down. Amanda never puts you down. You are hurting Casey by doing this. Stop now!

As far as ADHD goes, it is not a curse, some of the most dynamic, intelligent people in the world were thought to have or were diagnosed with ADHD. It is not caused by child abuse. It is caused by a chemical inbalance. It can be inflamed by growing up in a chaotic, boundariless environment but it is not caused by it. I hope for Casey's sake that you are both patient with her and love her for who she is and what she can accomplish.

Your constant mudslinging hurts my niece but it makes her stronger and more determined to do better by the day. Everytime you think you are scoring on the visiting teams basket, you are putting one in your own net, you freakin'loser!

Score one, for incompetence, Go JOE!

I wonder why you think that nailing Amanda to the cross again and again is going to further your cause any? I will continue to post on this board until you stop trying to ruin Amanda's new life. Grow the Hell up and concentrate on your daughter's well being (both of them) this load of crap you write isn't helping them. There is only maybe a small grain of truth in all the bull biscuits you post on here. Amanda is not perfect, she made some mistakes in the past but, she doesn't think of Casey as one of those mistakes. She is moving on in her life and has come a long way, why can't you?

Gentle readers, be rest assured that everything you hear from Old Auntie is the truth.

That is all for now,

Casey's great aunt,

Amanda's Aunt,

Sabrina:)

#28 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Brandi, what is weird that Amanda has no bad things to say about you all

AUTHOR: Carol - (Canada)

I am not disallusioned about Amanda. And actually I talk with her alot and know her history quite well.

first of all I have heard amanda discuss the issue but have never one heard her say one bad work about you Brandi or even Joe. Although I know that other people could testify to the fact that you are prejudice and extrememly unbalanced person.

I Admire you Amanda and actually think you are better than them and therefore dont lower yourself to their level. I am so proud of the woman you have become. You go girl. I could not do it seeing the kind of people my child is with.

For you woman hating men who think that every women pursues men for money. I have not once asked for money for my childrens father. Have not taken him to court or even slander his name because of it. I would be less of person for it. Just like you Joe.

And Brandi, as I said Amanda said you were a great person and for that reason is consolled with leaving Casey with you. Mind you the things you say of Amanda well considering the source and the fact that you hate all human life it seems. Because it does reflect on you. Have you ever heard of compassion? Probably not in your nature.

I know your intention is not to help Casey it is obvious. Your only intention is to justify your anger and that your hating ways is reflected in everything you say. Dont give me that crap about Casey hating her mother without your influence. That is bull and you know it. I know you don't have a concience that much is obvious, but please for Casey's sake grow one, buy one, or borrow one cause you need it desperately.

The reason the world has so many problems is because of people like you. Stop blaming and take responsibilities. Your so pathetic, I can only feel sorry for you.

Get the professional help you need and stop making things worse, because if you know anything about human relations you would know that you have done everything wrong. and if you think it is helping your relations with Casey you are so wrong. She will forgive her mother, because love is unconditional. No matter how hard you try to make Casey hate her it will work against you. Its so very funny how unevolved you are as a member of the human being species.

Black people at least have an excuse of oppression to rise above for all their errs, but you have no excuse besides being horrible people.

Amanda is too nice to say these things to you and in fact she might not even agree with me.

Poor , poor casey to live with horribly hating people.

And you know even if you actually try to be nice, at this point it would be suspicious because most people realize that your just a ball of hate. The things you say, say everything about you.

I've never heard a woman cry like this before in my life about money. they just do the best they can with what they have and go on.

I would suggest you do the same thing but we all know you are incapable of it. And you have a home you sold. so must have a new home. Why are you crying about money? I dont understand it at all and never will.

Imagine how much a man would bitch if he actually had to have the baby. hahahahahaha

We would hear you in China Joe you pussy.

Take it like a man and stop bitching worse than a woman.

Sorry Amanda, to say these things but this whole situation is so horrible it is unbelievable. I feel sorry for you cause I know you read it and it must hurt, but it is also your only connection to Casey, and I admire you to take that kind of crap just to hear possible word of your daughter. Your love for her is so great that you actually, or Joe tortures you with it. Maybe he is not really satisfied with his wife cause he can't get over you. That is how I would see it. If I were you. It must be terrible to live in Amanda's shadow all the time, for what I read on here, she is definately the better person.

What a load of crap, Joe!

AUTHOR: Sabrina - (U.S.A.)

First of all, Joe, learn how to spell. Second of all, what a complete load of crap.

I am Amanda's aunt. We (Amanda and the rest of the family) have tried to get in contact with you to visit with Casey and you have not responded. Amanda has sent little gifts and cards to Casey which you keep from her. When Casey and and Amanda were talking on the phone, you and your lovely wife were in the background calling Amanda down to the lowest of the low. There are witnesses to that phone call.

You are the one who is guilty of child abuse. You keep her away from the other side of her family. She has three grandmothers that she has only seen a couple of times. This has been your call, not ours.

She has a slew of Aunts and Uncles who think about her and what she is doing everyday. You are not just hurting Amanda with this crap you throw up on the internet.

You are hurting her poor great grandmother who is in the hospital with an amputated leg and serious complications from Diabetes. My mother, your daugher's great grandmother, prays for Casey every day and prays that you'll stop hurting the both with your lies.

She has a first cousin (my daughter) who is the same age who asks about the little blond girl in the tattered picture we have. I have a little stepson who also wonders about the little blond cousin that he never gets to see. We all think about Casey every day.

You are depriving Casey of the chance to get to know her family and breaking the hearts of all of us who love her even though she is far away. You do not have Casey's best interests in mind when you put this load of horse muffins up on the net.

In fact, when you and Amanda were together you forbade her from having any contact with the very people who love her. You freaked out and threw a big fit in King's Place Mall when I was showing Amanda my then new daughter. You later told her not to have contact with me. What did I ever do to you? My husband and I are there for Amanda. Always have been and always will be. My husband and I are honest, decent people who work hard every day. Yet, you try to keep Amanda and Casey away from us.

You even forbade Amanda from having contact with my mother and stepfather. My mother is a Christian woman who works every day (when not in the hospital) to help the needy by running a food bank. My stepfather worked there for the years following his retirement. My mother is very ill and hopes she gets to see Casey before she passes away. These are the people that you wouldn't let Amanda see or talk to. These are the people that you brainwashed Amanda in to thinking were out to hurt her.

We know about you, Joe. My husband grew up in your community and knows what kind of a little creep you were. You started having sexual relations with Amanda when she was still a minor. You are a statutory rapist as far as all things technical are concerned. They lock men up in jail for having sex with young girls. What does that say about you?

You cheated on her and used alcohol. You laid your hands on her in an abusive way, you isolated her from family and friends, you controlled her life.

As far as her having a sexually transmitted disease, she must have gotten it from you.

As far as unpaid bills go, I wonder what your credit report looks like? Nobody is perfect. Not even, especially, not you.

Someday, Casey will be old enough to make up her own mind about the kind of relationship she wants to have with her mother. Casey's little sister will be able to tell her what kind of a mum they have. Her cousins will be able to tell her what a nice Auntie she has been to them.

We will all be here to tell Casey that though her mum isn't perfect and has made mistakes, she never, ever hurt her the way you people say she did.

Amanda has come a long way in her life. She is getting an education. She is not a drug or alchol user. She keeps a modest but clean little apartment. She takes good care of her other daughter. She is not promiscuous. She does not go to the bars. She goes to church. She will get off the system and she will get a job in her chosen field.

In fact, the local newspaper wrote an article about Amanda that holds her up as example of what a fine, strong young woman she is, even though she has made mistakes and gone through a lot of hardship. I will send you a copy at the address you have posted. This particular newspaper is noted for it's fine, truthful journalism.

Amanda has been home for almost two years. If she was any of things you people say she is, she would have shown her true colours by now.

As far as child abuse goes, sweep your own doorstep first. You are a classic case of an abuser trying to build up his little army of supporters to justify the wrong he has done in the past.

As far as child support goes, whatever. She'll pay you someday, I'm sure. If your such a good provider, why are you even concerned?

Amanda's Aunt,

Sabrina

P.S. ADHD is not caused by child abuse. Just so you know. If it were, it would be just as much your fault as Amanda's. I have seen Amanda with her own child and her little cousins. She is not a child abuser. I know from where I speak, I work as a child care giver. You isolate your child from her other loving family and run her mother down in front of her. Hmmmm, that sounds like child abuse to me.

P.S. I hope Amanda sees sense enough to file a civil case against you for this load of slanderous drivel that you continue to post on this website. We print off a copy every time there is an update, just so we can have proof to show Casey when she comes to Amanda (and she will, you won't be able to stop her when she is a grown up) to ask questions about her childhood.

This is a good website if used to it's true purpose. You and your lies make it a complete mockery. I am getting all of Amanda's relatives to post. Then we'll let the public decide who the real abuser and all round evil person is. I don't think it will be Amanda.

Its nice to see someone step up

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

It sounds like to me that Brandi is a very good mom! I know it is hard enough to be a step mom then to have to see that baby you love as your own get hurt by someone like this. It is great to see someone that is willing to step up and take care of this baby as she was your own. The one thing she needs now more then ever is lots of love and I think she gets just that. As to Joe no matter what anyone can say you have done in the past you have done what alot of men cant do you have taken care of you baby and guarded her from hurting as a daddy should do!

Just remember that you and your wife are doing the right thing just keep your heads up and God bless your family!

some final thoughts

AUTHOR: Brandi - (Canada)

I usually don't have time to look at this report, and yes I only respond in the form of venting my frustration. We (my husband and I) have no other way of talking to Amanda but through this forum as I have sent a few letters that have never been answered nor have they been returned. For the most part I couldn't really be bothered with what is going on in Amandas Life, and to Carol, give it time. I could give you the name and number of someone who used to feel the same way about Amanda but after close to a year she defrauded them of time, patience, dignity and a substantial amount in their pocket book. I don't doubt that right now Amanda is a fabulous mother with all the time in the world for her little darling, but have you talked to the father about why he left?, or do you assume that he is just one of those pigs as so many readers of this site do? Casey has no idea about this site or anything else that has gone on with this case... but Casey does hate Amanda even though I encourage her not to, but to understand. Casey hates Amanda because of her action, not what we tell her, because she is sheltered from this garbage. Casey remembers the things that Amanda did to her. She remembers getting hit, and she remebers being locked in her room for hours. I can't make her forget. I try to help her remember good things, but she just can't seem to. Casey has been diagnosed with ADHD, there are a few reasons why this is caused but one that sticks out in my mind is a severe blow to the head as an infant, or drug and alchohol abuse during pregnancy, which I know for a fact has not happened with me. Let me guess Amanda, you are going to blame someone else, maybe it was one of the complete strangers that you would have take care of her when you went god knows where. Why do I get the strange feeling that you met Carol through either a Gorvernment organization or a church? Does anyone else see a pattern? As for the person who asked why I allowed my husband to write on this site, he is his own person, as am I, and he will do as he likes, I don't own him. I would love for Casey and Amanda to have a loving mother-Daughter relationship but unfortunatly I don't see it in the cards. Casey needs confirmed stability, and right now the only ones providing that are me and my husband. I have talked to my parents (the contact info that Amanda has) and nothing has been recieved and nothing would be turned away. You probably lost it in one of your many, many moves. When the time comes I will legally adopt Casey and this soap opera will finish with a happy ending.

AUTHOR: Gina - (U.S.A.)

Joe, I wanted to let you and your wife that I was in exactly the same situation that you are in. I met my husband 15 years ago. He was recently divorced and had a child from wife #1. She chose to abandon him. She ran around from place to place romancing any man who had a nickel. When we tried to get child support, we were laughed at. We were told that a custodial father has a better chance of hitting the lottery then receiving child support. Through the years, we never hid the fact that I was not his natural mother. On his 5th birthday he came to me and said, "Mom, thanks so much for all you do for me." I received the gift that day. He decided after a year of me being a part of his life that I was his mom. When that day came, I realized that his exwife was losing out and her punishment was losing an incredible child. We decided that having her out of our lives was worth all the non-support. Hang in there, I am glad you are reaping the benefits. What goes around goes around. Good Luck and remember, your child needs the attention, not Amanda.

Keep your head up Joe!

AUTHOR: Alicia - (U.S.A.)

Joe,

I have read all your postings regarding Amanda, I see where you are coming from and understand why you want child support-it isn't even about the money..it is proof that Amanda might actually give a hoot. I don't think all women are this way...but I would say 95% are. And although I am a yankee I do agree that men do get the shaft when it comes to the "dead beat" labeling and the system is beyond screwed up. There are a lot of women who have custody of their children who don't deserve it..and that is because ignorant people think men cannot raise children. I give high credit to your wife Brandy, she sounds like an incredible person and mother. Joe I am very glad you stepped up to the plate and are taking care of Casey and showing her love and keeping her best interests at heart. My sons biological father does not see him and has never showed a dime of support either..but it's my son who he will have to explain to and I have married a wonderful man who has been a great father to my son...so he will have a wonderful childhood as shall your daughter. I just wanted to say that I wish the best for you and your family and don't let these morons bash you over the internet!

Good Luck!

Their father is a deadbeat. I feel sorry for your children

AUTHOR: Gregg - (U.S.A.)

Well, Jenn, I know enough that I just helped my daughter get an 'A' in her class on feminism at the local community college. Yes, she did all of the work, I'm proud of her.

The final paper was to answer the question, "Is Feminism good or bad?" Her answer was that feminism has been a disaster for childhood development that far out-weighs the laudable gains for the females.

Included was the fact that societal trends are also at fault. Although the feminists have good intentions, the inherent selfishness of the movement demands legitimacy in spite of over-whelming evidence of the damage being done to the future generations.

Jenn, you are a single mother of two working full-time and going to school. Their father is a deadbeat. I feel sorry for your children, but not for you. They are the victims, here, of you (and Mr. Deadbeat). You are depriving them of something much more valuable than money, a full-time mommy.

You owe it to your child to either completely sever ties with her

AUTHOR: Jenn - (U.S.A.)

holy sh*t.. Gregg, you really don't know anything about feminism do you?

Amanda and Joe, you are both at fault. Stop the petty bullshit you two have going on and get over it.

Joe, grow up. Seriously, this whole thing is very petty of you. It makes you look bad. Honestly I agree that she should be made to pay child support and the government shouldn't coddle her because she's a woman. Yes you should take her to court and fight for the support. I realize that it's not about the money for you that it's the principle of the whole thing, but this just seems so childish. Be the bigger person and stop the name calling.

Amanda, I don't feel sorry for you at all. We've all seen rough times. I'm a single mother of two children, I get no child support. I have to work full time and provide insurance for my children because their father is a deadbeat. I'm also enrolled in school part time. There are many women I know in my situation, but people like you take advantage of the system. Get up off your lazy ass, get a real job, pay your dues and finish your education. It can be done.

If you really do want to be a part of Casey's life then you would make it work. You wouldn't sit there and bemoan your situation. You owe it to your child to either completely sever ties with her or do your damndest to change things in your life so Casey is apart of it.

Cant even spell your name right Chris

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Thats a pretty serious accusation (i.e. child pornographer) and interesting enough one of the few words you managed to spell correctly. Wonder why that is. I think I'll have the "Insider" check into that for me. Yes I did notice this report came from Canada. And your point is? I also noticed Joe was the one who mentioned Tupper Lake so it would come up in the Tupper Lake searches. Again your point? Why dont you get a life starting with finishing the second grade and try to stay on topic if your going to post here. We are commenting basically whos bsing us here Joe or Amanda. As far as Tupper Lake goes you are just confirming inbreeding is alive and well there. Lay off the suds and crack man.

PS: Hey Jim get a picture of this clown so we can all have a laugh.

Kayla, She has been on welfare or scamming welfare all her life

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

thanks for the stellar advice. telling a parent that her responsibilities are null and void because she has run into self chosen bad times. She has been on welfare or scamming welfare all her life. Greg hits the nail on the head yet again, for the short time casey was living with amanda I had harassing letters mailed to me from the government saying they would take my car and drivers license, garnish my wages, but I was smart I payed up right from the start but I got reciepts, needless to say the harassment ended. I have tried to get help numerous time with a court order and I always get the run arround so back to court in the summer. Kayla step out of your neo-feminist shell for a minute and accept these words as truth because thats what they are ok, Amanda has always been the victum, maby she has mental issues I don't know. Amanda has also always chosen to run from her problems, this I can swear to. Amanda has always since I known her been involved with some kind of organization that will take pitty on her and her tragic life, she has stories that will blow your mind but that's it they are stories. So Kayla step down and realize that this one might not be a good one to stand up for. All money from Amanda would be invested into Caseys future, as said before.

To David Bullhead city GET ALIFE

AUTHOR: Chhis - (U.S.A.)

Dear Dave,Iam a new commer to this site. YOU sound like YOU are the one that dosent have a life.... Leave the tuppers alone!To begin with have you noticed this report came from canada ... Let me guess your arocket scientist? Or mabey a child pornographer with nothing better to do with his time ?LIKE I SAID GET A LIFE

Prejudiced Bigots

AUTHOR: Gregg - (U.S.A.)

Dontcha love it, Joe? The same moronic man-haters that scream about THE MONEY all of a sudden call you bad words when the shoe is on the other foot. So, providing a loving home, footing the bill, and trying to avoid anger isn't enough. Now they want magnamanity and understanding. Where is all that shit when the shoe is on the other foot? Right, they will hound a man to hell to get the last plugged nickel and then whine that he has still shirked his duty.

Last year we had a woman picketing the DA's support division here in Fresno. Why? Because they applied the same child support guidelines to her as they would to a man. She felt it was 'unfair' to rob her blind while she was trying to get back on her feet. I agree.

Hahahaha, they want to be equal, until the rubber meets the road. All you feminist posters, look at the flip side, how you would scream if a man gave another man the same advice as you are giving Amanda. Chauvinistic women, ya got equality, alright.

Joe, Get A Life

AUTHOR: Kayla - (Canada)

Joe, I really think that you have to get a life. If Amanda could not afford to pay right now, that's life. You seem to have it all down pat. You work, and your wife works full time. What else could you ask for. Today full time jobs are hard to come by.

Also, if Amanda can't seem to pay child support, how do you expect her to see her daughter. She lives in another province trying to make a life for herself. And believe me it takes time.

I do not think that you are in the right in telling your daughter that brandi is her mother. That is where your child is getting her emotional problems from. You seem to be trying to make her believe what is not true.

I also think that you should send a picture to Amanda without trying to make her pay half of the package. I am sure that even people that did not have any part to do in her life are getting some. Give her one. How much could that one picture cost you? If it's money that your worried about all I have to say is get a life. I think that a childs emotions and that of a mother without her child are more important here.

On one of your early comments - time alone with your wife is not as big of a deal as time with your kids. So what? You had to cancel a few trips. It is not like it is the end of the world. One of these days your kids will be grown up and you will have all the time in the world for yourself. But from the minute that you decided to have a little bit of fun in the bedroom, you gave up all of your free time.

To Brandi:

I think that you are as much to blame in this situation as anyone else is. How can you just let your husband say all of this stuff. What does this say about the kind of man he is? What will happen if you guys break up? Do you wnat all of your personal problems posted on the web? I think not.

To Amanda:

I think that you need to get yourself in order. When you get settled away (done school and have full time work) do not pay support. If you really want this child to be a part of your life, I would fight to get her back. If you can't take her in, do what joe said - buy food, buy clothes but that would be all. Do not give this jerk any money. He does not deserve it.

To Casey:

Grow up and live your life as a strong young woman and take no heed to what your father has to say. Think for yourself and you will be happier.

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Amanda once said to me "I have many masks,witch one shall I wear today", all I am asking of you is for you to be open to the fact that she may not be who she is pretending to be. You Carol were not here when Amanda dumped Casey with the C.A.S., and then left the country to be with a boyfriend of her's. You were not here while my wife and I were fighting the battle of our life for three months with the courts and the C.A.S., Casey was locked into a foster home where she suffered physical abuse. Carol try to imagine how Casey felt being left all alone for months. Carol you were not here when I was being extorted by Amanda(pay money in order to get visitation). Carol you were not here when Casey sat crying on Amanda's doorstep for a half hour because she missed her visitation as usual(yes we even foolishly provided transportation for awhile). Carol I don't feel you have both sides of the story, There is mutch more that I have not included in this site, so much more. I agree that our relationship was at best unhealthy, I agree that at times I was a ass, I have no problem owning up to my faults as I have done time and time again on this page, where has Amanda owned up?. Carol as a man fighting the courts and the neo-feminist C.A.S. you can believe me when I say that my entire life was under a microscope and still is, the courts and C.A.S. don't want fathers to have sole custody like me, so when I state something on this page you can take it to the bank that it is true. Some people seem to have a hard time accepting what I say, I am sorry for them that honesty is so tramatizing. I also stated time and time again that I support a healthy relationship between Casey and Amanda, the key word being healthy. Casey needs stability in every area of her life, sadly this is something Amanda could not provide in any way shape or form. Amanda had legal court ordered visitation and communication lines available to her that appeared to work for a short time, but as my experience with Amanda clearly warned me in advance, she failed miserably. I am optimistic but if Amanda is willing to prove to me and Brandi that she has found stability, we would most certainly support a relationship between bmother and daughter. We are just not willing to subject Casey to Amanda if she has not changed, it was to hard on her before, and as parents it is our duty to always be looking out for our child's best interest. If Amanda really wants this with Casey she can have it, it has always been their, read the whole report here and see how many times I have publicly stated these things, does this sound like I am the person you think I am?. Amanda needs to open the lines of communication, and we for the last time will send a letter to her adress with contact info, if she is serious she will do what she has to do and enjoy a healthy relationship with her daughter, not that we care but we would have to know what she has been doing for the past couple years, we would have to interview her in a way to make sure she is on the up and up. Casey cannot take another let down. I am also going to send this information to her anglesmiles email. In closing Casey is in a safe secure place with a loving family that has financial security. Casey has nice things in her home that she shares with her sister regan, and maby in the future a brother. Me and my wife plan on having another baby in the future, so am I a monster, hardly. Carol now that you have a fraction of the other side of the story I bid you farewell, and I would like to thank you for not using this page like some others have.

Amanda is one of the Greatest Mom's I've had the pleasure of meeting

AUTHOR: Carol - (Canada)

Well I am not writing to Joe ans he doesnt absorb anything that is said to him. He just doesn't get how wrong he is in all of this.

What I will say is that I know Amanda and she is a great person with love and compassion for her friends and especially her children. I have seen her take care of her daughter and the love and dedication that she bestows on her daughter is incredible. She is barely away from her for more than an hour. She cares for her and loves her, to see it would touch her heart. I have never seen her once try and demand money from the father, that has nothing to do with her care. She makes the sacrifices that comes with loving her daughter. She is one of the most caring people I have ever know.

Suprise she has friends and actually she has many of them. She is kind and considerate, giving words of encouragement when friends have died, being there for words of encouragement when times were tough. I am not surprised that none of Joe's friends supported him. Is it because you have none and I actually understand why. Amanda is one of the greatest friends I have known. It is too bad her kind and loving nature did not help you with all your anger.

I see Casey's pictures not anything recent that is, all over. Ive seen her write heart felt notes to Casey and the journal that she keeps for Casey so that one day she will realize how much she loves her. I've known many children that have cried that their dads had left and never sent a card. She sends them but the dad is the one holding them back to try and make his daughter have the pain that suites his purpose.

If I knew the officer of the court that was involved in his case I would forward all this information to show how distructive the father is. It is possible to find with the right information.

I want to say Amanda, that I know of your love for Casey first hand, I hear it in your voice all the time. I know you are a better person for trying to be nice to Joe. Even when he is just a total a__. Most of all know that I love and respect you for the person that you are and the great mother that I see you to be. I am proud of you that you are studying hard Amanda, i have seen it and I know that you will be successfull one day. Your also one of the greatest mothers I know and one day the love that you have for Casey will not be hidden. I know thisauses you the greatest pain because I know you love her so much. Such love will shine through this evil behaviour one day. Be assured of that.

This guy complains more than a woman about child support,I guess if he was the one who had it we would be hearing it to the ends of the earth.

I would have done anything for my chidren's father to care enough to send a birthday card. To jusknow they are cared about at these special times is so important.

Money is more important to Joe than the love that is so desperately needed. Love is priceless.

How can you deny someone love when it is so needed to establish a secure individual. It is so obvious that Joe is wrapped up only in himself. One day it will turn on him.

Joe one thing I will say to you is go back and read Greg's message again. He was not on your side. He was dissing you, but we all know you just don't get it.

I am glad to know Amanda, she is a warm loving and forgiving person. Too bad none of that rubbed off on Joe.

Your the one bashing your 6 year old, Child abuser. Yep thats what your are

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I really like it when Joe here puffs up like a bullfrog when someone hurts his itty bitty feelings. Your worse than a deadbeat dad Joe. Your abusing your child. Your a child abuser. Your wife reconized the loser that you so obviously are and escaped from your abuse. Her only fault was not taking the child and disappearing for good. Im sure she can use these reports to show the court how unstable emotionally you really are. Im also equally sure she must be terrified that her child is in the hands of an abuser. Theres that word again Joe. Child abuser. Yep thats what your are and you accuse me of being cowardly. This will never happen to me as I have succssfully rasied my children. I can only hope your ex can save this poor baby from her abusive wanna be father.

You have a great day Joe (big smile) lol

AUTHOR: Scott - (Canada)

Your parents (all three) had been so caught up in trying to prove who loves you more that somehow you ahve been left out.

As a person who was abandoned by a drug adicted confused mother, I send this to you and your parents. "Love is what makes family", it sounds like your father and mother (Brandi) are two people who have taken the wonderful opportunity given to them, and are concerned with making the most of it. They are likely young, (although not in your eyes), and love you so much that they want more for you and your future then they are able to give right now. Take the love they have to give, shed any and all bitterness, they sound like adults who will realize (if they have not already) that loving you is a blessing.

Your mother loves you in her own way, however, that way is not currently one that is good for you, or your parents. Remember the love, and not the pain. In the long run (and life is long, love is what is important, love without boundries. Love your parents for loving you, love them for wanting to give you more then they could provide, love them for trying everything they can to give you the best this world has to offer. Love your Bmother for not being so selfish as to sell you off to raise drug money, or to try and keep you, turning you into another user, or worse. She gave you your father and a new family. That leaves an emptiness that is very difficult to fill, sometimes the pain makes people run from it instead of facing it.

Take the love that is yours! Live the life you have been given! Be happy; as they say it can be the best revenge, and the best reward.

ps...

Amanda, my advice (likely to be ignored) you have a new child (at least a new one was mentioned), love this one, remember the last one, keep up with teh schooling you mentioned, and when you can give to both.

pps...

Joe & Brandi, Love all your children, let go of the bitterness, get full and complete custody of Casey, and live. If you want her to get into more sports, activites etc, look into funding there is likely no chance of anything besides grief from Amanda.

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Yes these idiots from this Tupper Lake never cease to amuse me, I never heard of Tupper Lake until I came to this site what a joke. Hey tuppers I have a job that pays very well. I have a nanny and the witch as you call her works full time aswell. Where do you people get off posting this crap?. Did you read this entire report?. And this is to the Alaskan Canadian ha ha ha, need I say more?, Alaska is not in Canada so tell the truth your from tupper lake and once again ha. Your yankee laws do not apply in Canada so don't quote them please. I have lied about nothing on this site and everything I have said is public record anyway so don't preach crackerjack law to me. Man these Tuppers are a bunch, keep up the posts tuppers I need a good laugh to take the edge off a stressfull situation.

#51 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: BOB - (U.S.A.)

joe, you really ought to get on with your life and grow up did you know thiers a law against tampring with the love and affection between a parent and child! maybe neither of you should have custady or maybe amanda has been wronged in this case and this is anothier sick ploy to hurt her after all we only hear one side i know many of woman who was wronged and slanderd! maybe amanda figures its best for the child not to be around or maybe you wont let her see her child? i know a few women who lost custady of thier childern and thier rights were wrongfully tooken.well any joe you are a sick man with issues to put your child through this and the step witch seems to be a bigger jerk if you cant afford to take care of your child give her back to her mom or let child protective find a home for her.think of the emotiomal dammage your doing to this kid it seems to me your not thinking of the childs needs just a petty act to hurt the childs mother grow up and if you want to spend more time with your wife get a babysitter and if you cant suport your child then get a job

#52 Consumer Suggestion

#53 Consumer Suggestion

#54 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: BOB - (U.S.A.)

probly a good reason why she left your ass

AUTHOR: Bob - (Canada)

you as a father seem very child like thiers probly a good reason why she left your ass. and as for the step witch she seems no better slandering this woman online isnt doing any one good in fact it makes u look like an ass the only one ur hurting is that child u sir needs therpy and all u complain about is wanting to spend free time with ur wife well maybe you dont want to be a parent maybe you sir should do whats best and give her back to her mother ! i wonder how the judge would view your childness the way your conducting your self on the net would hes point of view change, do you sir relize thiers a law against tampering with the love and affection between parent and child do u relize you are mentaly abuse the child? slandering the childs mom on the net and make your self seem like a jerk if you cant afford to take care of the child and want your freedom give the kid back

It is pretty easy to hide behind a screen and bash a six year old girl

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

You ask what kind of idiot publishes his daughters account info, man you must be lacking grey matter. That account was set up only for this purpose their is no money in it and guess what "IDIOT" my ex is not poor however she is a professional con-artist. I don't consider ripping off the government "us in the end" an applaudible career. What is this tupper lake place sounds interesting. I don't live in the promise land though "united states" I live in Canada, most likely a short ride for you, but me, well I would have to take a plane and cross into your neck of the woods to visit such high society places. I could care less if she ever pays now, it's done with so don't say I'm crying. I honestly hope this same thing happens to you and your family if you have one then maby you would be qualified to speak about it. One last note bash me all you want it just showes your IQ. level but never make reference to my daughter. It is pretty easy to hide behind a screen and bash a six year old girl isn't it tough guy.

#57 Consumer Suggestion

Idiot

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

What kind of idiot publishes his daughters trust account number with branch info on a national website? Quit your crying. Obviously your ex was poor and could not afford to fight you in court. On the other hand it is refreshing to know the guys racked up some points on this one. In conclusion Joe your Clown Shoes and just another example of Tupper Lake in-breeding. I hope your niece.......err your daughter doesnt suffer much.

Poor Casey --All of her parents abandon her interests

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

WOW! I am amazed. Could this poor child have a worse family? A mother who abandons her, a father and step-mother who trash her mother on the internet for anyone and everyone to read. It had to occur to the father that in order to humiliate his ex-wife by publishing every taudry detail possible, people she knew would have to read it. But the horrible part is that people Casey knows will read it too. Her teachers, friends, acquaintences.

To hurt his ex-wife he crushes right over his own daughter. He's no better than the mother-- give the child a new set of parents, ones who aren't crazy.

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Well folks This Family that I have arround me is far to important to continue on here. I thank everone even Amanda for their posts. Being a working family we are finding it hard to make time for this site now so we are going to format our computer and sell it, I guess we all, even Casey have totally come to grip with what is the truth. Amanda if I may just once again ask you to not hide in the loop hole that the justice system provided you, send some support for Casey. As all parrents know even 25 dollars a month sends the kid to the movies and lets the kid know that the other parent is thinking about them and loves them. So go without a couple packs of smokes and send Casey to the movies thats all I am asking. To all other parents you owe it to your children to fight for their rights, but as time passes as it has here, the children forget. I had to open my eyes and realize that I was fighting this battle more for me at this point. Si in closing I guess it is fare to say that their truely is a time and place for everything, time for this battle has long since expired.

#62 Consumer Suggestion

This is Healthy

AUTHOR: Gregg - (U.S.A.)

Disturbing, yes, but an excellent and catharctic method for dealing with the bitterness of emotional abuse. This is an excellent forum for mutual support and getting through the steps of grief.

I applaud A in LA for an eloquent and constructive posting. Yes, It is all about being an adult and taking your lumps(just and un-just), but shielding the children from our foibles.

POST it here, tell your story, ask questions, tell James what the hell might work. How can we alter the system to make it more responsive with the maximum amount of humanity to the children?

BE AS POSITIVE AS POSSIBLE! I have not read all the threads, maybe this already exists. Tell stories with solutions or traps to be avoided. Admit errors you regret or wrong paths you went down. Don't ramble. Hey, post a heads-up, to your own posting, here.

Ed, We have a forum here that can really help many people understand and grapple with their emotional fight or flight, although it may be disturbing at times. You've done yourself proud!

#63 Consumer Suggestion

Here's a thought...

AUTHOR: Charlie - (U.S.A.)

I have read this whole posting. The best word I can sum up the content is disturbing. Disturbing on so very many levels.

Yes, Amanda, we have all made mistakes in our lives. However, few of us call them our child. You said it yourself, "I as a mother realized that I was not in a place, mentally, physically, or financially to care for this child the way she deserves! Eventually I decided that for Casey not to have to deal with the stress and negative impact this time was bringing to her family that I would cease calling, almost a year now." Did you reread that? You said HER FAMILY when you spoke of Casey. Not her life, but her life with Joe & Brandi, i.e. HER FAMILY. You said it Amanda. Not Joe, or Brandi or anyone else. From your lips to God's ears.

My thoughts for you - legally cut your ties with Casey and allow Brandi to adopt her as her own. For all intensive purposes she IS Casey's mom. As another poster commented, you are simply an "egg donor." Your original intentions of "giving her up" were correct. You obviously have no intention of actively AND positively (non-selfish reasons) participating in Casey's life. You even noted the loop-hole in your child support court order when you wrote, "In case you forgot the court order distinctly says that I will begin to pay child support when I obtain full time employment, (pull that page out it out and scan it for the site), and there are no stipulations that say I need to do this before I may receive my rights."

Have you ever heard about that other right you ALSO have, you know, the one that goes something like "you have the right to remain silent..."? I suggest you exercise THAT right when it comes to Casey's life.

Good luck to you Joe! I understand the emotion generated in your posts. I congratulate you on both of your babies and am glad to hear you're living the "American Dream". For those that don't understand- two healthy children and a spouse that loves you is the American Dream. If Amanda doesn't do it herself, terminate her parental rights on your own. There's a wealth of information on the Internet for agencies to assist you.

Thank you Brandi for "stepping up to the plate" with Joe. You didn't have to and no one can say that about Amanda. I'm quite sure this has been quite stressful on your marriage. Hopefully it will ultimately strengthen your bond.

I look forward to hearing about Parental Rights Termination.

facts only please

AUTHOR: Brandi - (Canada)

This input is supposed to be factual but if it seems that I am being hateful or mud slinging I aplogize in advance. I am Caseys mom (step mom if you like) Joe and I did not stop Amanda from seeing or calling Casey, she did that of her own free will. After over 6 months of not hearing from her we had to move. Our house was sold and we had to relocate with no information of Amandas whereabouts, but we forwarded our mail and eventually we recived a letter with an address on the back. We sent Amanda a letter with a contact address (my parents address) we did not give her our address or phone # because I don't believe that casey could handle a surprise or unprepared visit. We did recieve another letter and a small gift, a very pretty necklace. I wrote back to Amanda stating that Casey would get it in the future. This gift was wonderful but inappropriate for a child of Caseys age because it would be broken in a matter of days and I would hate to see it destroyed if it were to be the only gift from Amanda. My children are not taught to hate! I am a very tolerent woman and joe has learned to be a tolerent man (he married me didn't he) Hate and Can't are not words used in this house. Also we are not filling Caseys head with opinions of Amanda, but we are not telling lies either. I am not going to continue to tell her that Amanda is sick and seeing the doctor like Amanda had told her in the beginning. I have told her that Amanda did not have a good mommy so she dosn't know how to be a good mommy and needs time to learn. (from the information I have recieved I believe this to be true) I feel that this is better than letting her draw her own conclusions which causes her to hate Amanda. Casey seems to understand this and feels sorry for Amanda. As for Amandas claim that she stopped calling because she wanted to protect Casey from the conflict, while Casey was on the phone we just listened in, joe made the mistake of mentioning child support while Casey was in the room and then she would ask Amanda about it, any time there was any conflict beginning between Joe and Amanda on the phone I would remove Casey from the room because I needed help somewhere else. Casey has been doing much better since Amanda left, when Amanda used to come and go out of her life she would have panic attacks and accidents but since she has been gone Casey has been doing well in school and well at home. I would have no problem with Amanda being a part of Casey life if I knew it would be constant but from previous experience I know that Amanda can not be trusted in that aspect, and Casey can not handle otherwise. When we recieved the letter about Amanda and the new baby, we told Casey and the first thing she did was cry, I had to leave the room because I could feel her heart breaking and I did not want her to see me cry. We sent Amanda a letter containing questions that Casey had asked and never heard back the address we gave was 104-700 dynes rd burlington, ontario, The same address that Amanda had before. I love my girls and I only want the best for them, I understand why Joe is pushing for child support, people should be held responsible for their actions and I think that is a good lesson for Amanda and my children to learn. Every action has an opposite yet equal reaction (grade school science) I also feel that Joe is teaching the girls to stand up for themselves, stand up for their rights and to not back down because it looks hard. Joe may have been a lot of things in the past but he is a good father,man and provider. Asking for child support has nothing to do with money it has to do with holding someone to thier word and to their responsibility. There are many ways to look at one situation and some of the replys are proof to that, but I find that for some of them, if you had kept you legs closed you wouldn't have to chase down the fatherssssss of you children and wouldn't be so bitter toward men. Again I have no hate towards anyone and my job is to love and nurture my children.

Thank-you Greg

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Greg you are the first person to respond to this site that actually gets it. I honestly do appreciate your comments and welcome them in the future. You are right about the frothing at the mouth thing. They are very predictable creatures aren't they. Because I'm a man I should waive my right to collect support for my daughter, never. If the roles were reversed witch they were briefly several years ago I would have letters from the government arriving at my workplace and home, threats of jail and losing my drivers license. Hey I'm a man so I am suppose to let her get away with this, I think not. I am absolutely thrilled when I see another woman bashing me and telling me to shut up and stop kicking a dead horse. They only reinforce what I am saying. If the roles were reversed I would be paying one way or another and you can take that to the bank

#66 Consumer Suggestion

Blah, blah, blah!

AUTHOR: A - (U.S.A.)

OK, here's the situation....

At the time of conception (remember? you were both having a good time?) BOTH of you wrote a contract to the child that we now know as Casey.

This unwritten, unsigned contract, bound you BOTH over to taking care of Casey until she reached the age of 21 or self supporting. In fact you promised to be there for her WELL BEING, until she could take care of herself.

No BS, no hatred, no recrimination, no pawn game, no spousal abuse and STOP USING THIS CHILD AS A WEAPON to hurt each other!

Let me give you my story (Readers Digest version):

Childhood sweetheart - two children. When my youngest was 2 months old, their father ran away because he was on the wrong side of the law. He took everything and left me to deal with the FBI (equivalent) and the only communication that we had were letters to the kids that he would send books for their birthday.

He never sent anything - no books, no cards no child support - nothing. I worked by day and cleaned by night, but my kids were mine to care for and I never asked for anything.

After two years he returned (having spent my inheritance on a world vacation). He sued me for custody of our eldest son and denounced paternity of our youngest (then 2 1/2 years old). I fought my own battle in Court and won - I retained custody of both boys and he was to pay child support of both. He told the Court that he couldn't afford anything more than to be 'forced to live with his mother' (Hmm, a priviledge I would pay dearly for) and the very next day (after being relieved from all back child support), bought his fiancee a very nice diamond engagement ring. They married a month later.

I never stopped him from seeing the kids but he chose to see them only once. A few letters from the new wife and all came to an end. They had disappeared.

Let's move on..... many years.

The eldest, then 24, went to Canada to find his father - not to ask for anything for himself, but to tell his father that he owed little brother something..... anything.

I received a call. I told him that if he was to do anything, just open the door and look - he would see his own face (the face that he said was not his child).

We traveled 17500 miles and finally my youngest was able to call his father. Amazing..... the father was in financial ruin, friends were visiting, the business wasn't doing well..... every excuse, but my son said "Dad, I am not ASKING if I can visit - I am TELLING you that I am on my way and I will pay for myself! I have never asked you for anything and now I can tell you that I don't need your help, but I will be there to meet you". There was a deathly hush on the other side of the phone.

Three weeks they were together, and finally his father said "Son, I have an apology to offer you - I was wrong and I have treated you so badly." My son said "Dad, that is between you and my mother. Now it is time for you and I to get to know each other."

That was 1992. My youngest son has never heard from his father since. My son forgave his deadbeat father, but the man could still not deliver.

Since then, my eldest son has heard from his dad - every time he and his wife had an argument, everytime he needed money, every time he had too much to drink.

More recently, the father e-mailed my eldest son to say that he and his new girlfriend (his marriage did not last)and he and his girlfriend's children (3) would be driving to CA from Canada to visit. No mention was made of my youngest son. How do you think that went down? How do you think it went down that he asked my daughter-in-law that I should not be present when he visited? My daughter-in-law told him that I was part of the family and had always been there for them and if he could not accept that, then perhaps he should not visit. How do you think it went down when he told my kids that he was raising his girlfriends three kids - he couldn't spare a dime for his own kids but apparently can raise someone else's.

So, 5 years on, the father of my children, sends money to his grand children. I hear "Grand Dad sent me $50", and I wonder if this is his way of repaying his own children. Is this his way of compensating for helping to deliver this new generation, as I did, seeing the pain, immersing myself in the blood and feeling the glory of a new life? Does $50 do it? I don't think so.

I never once sought revenge, but God does that for us...... the man who rejected his children, has never had any more children. The woman that he took as a wife to love, was abandoned after 16 years, because she could not bear him children. Now, nearing 60, the best he can do is to find a woman who already has children - but nothing will recapture the joy of siring his own children and helping to raise them. The effort that he is putting into the raising someone else's children is like firing a blank into an intruder - it just will not cut the mustard. Although admirable, it is just not going to fulfill him as his own children would have.... but that time has passed and he can never get it back.

To all who read this, and especially Joe, I tell you to think. Think of the contract that you drew up with your child in that moment of passion. Your child did not ask to be born - nor does it ask to die. How would you feel about your spouse's irresponsibility, if your child were dying? Would it matter? No! All that would matter at that time would be your child - if you cared.

My suggestion to you, Joe, is to continue to love Casey, and hard as it might be, accept her mother for whatever time she may have to offer the child. Explain to the child the her mother loves her, but that circumstance prevents her from maintaining a routine - that in time, things will resolve themselves. Above all, NEVER speak ill of the child's mother - allow your daughter to draw her own conclusions as she grows, but never influence her thinking.

I promise, that one day, all will be well. Justice will be served and 'right' will prevail - as long as you do the right thing now. Fighting will not serve you in the long run.

My best to you, Brandi, Casey and Regan.

#67 Consumer Suggestion

I feel obfuscated

AUTHOR: Gregg - (U.S.A.)

Well, Joe, face it, you can't bull shit a bull shitter. And Amanda flings so much bull shit her eyes should be brown. Listen, sweetie, can you respond to the accusations and allegations? Please lose the buzz word generator, too. Try to keep your malarkey to words of five letters or less, because you don't grasp the conjugation of them thar seven dollar words. In fcat rceent rsaerech has dmenotrsaetd that splelnig and vboacurlay dnot mttaer, as lnog as you scceussullfy counimmacte yuor magssee.

A feigned and over-reaching vocabulary pretty much indicates a lazy and disorganized intellect. You might be as smart as you think you are (did I just shit a flying pig?), but you have failed utterly to demonstrate comprehension and focus. Quit trying to dazzle people and address and respond to the real issues here. At least the North Vietnamese argued about the shape of the table for a year with panache.

BTW, it is HILARIOUS the way women froth at the mouth going after dead beat dads, but when the shoe is on the other foot they are out-raged and denigrate the parenting knowledge of the father. Such bigotry and prejudice! Where's all that sensitivity and liberal tolerance buzzard puke that gets preached like it is gospel?

The liberation of women through feminism has caused a fundamental disruption in the development of crucial self concept and trust in children during the first year of life. An entire generation is growing up with mal-formation of their mental and emotional paradigm. Add in skewed social interpretation due to the violence on TV and the near future is going to be scarier than something Stephen King could dream up.

To wrap it up, Joe; demonstrate (by example) trustworthiness and honesty to your children and don't waste your time bad mouthing Amanda. YOU don't have too! Get on with life and carefully supervise what your children are allowed to view and read. You won't be perfect, but you will be THERE. Yea, I didn't have to tell you that, but the reading audience needs the entire gestalt.

re; speachless

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

When you say sorry hun welcome to the world of parenthood, what are you exactly refering to?. Amanda was suppose to be a parent to right. Time alone with my wife (casey's mom) is just as important to me as time with my child like it or post another rebutal for your buddy. As to your two children by different dads and no support, welcome to the east coast "hun" I expect nothing less from Amanda. I like how all of Amandas buddies from Fredericton always bash Brandi, simply put she is Casey's mom period, you see Brandi and I have two children aswell but here is where we differ from both you and Amanda, we both work full time jobs, we are doing what parents have to do to provide. So brandi and I make the sacrifices personaly that dead beat moms and dads like Amanda are suppose to but don't. Brandi is Casey's mom and Casey is Brandi's daughter. Casey has all but forgotten that bad dream called Amanda. Children that were Casey's age do ask why their mom's(laughable at best)left them "hun", They also ask why they don't love them, and back when she was calling Casey would ask why didn't she call. Think about who you are defending here is all I say, the truth is she has let this girl down countless times, casey has sat on her doorstep crying but Amanda didn't show, this was when I was dumb enough to provide transportation for visits. I am not like most parents, I will fight this thing to the end, the minute I find out she has a job that pays anything I will be in court. This is where you and I differ and I am not a evil doer because of it.

AUTHOR: Alaina - (Canada)

Joe, after reading your report about Amanda, the first opinion that came to mind was how immature you are acting. You sound like an intellegent person, but to do something like this is completely uncalled for. You stated in one of your responses that Amanda had called you from new brunswick and you told your wife that is must be nice to travel..Well sorry hun but welcome to the world of parenthood. It just seems to me that your time alone with your wife is more important then time with your child. I have 2 children and neither of their fathers are around they don't pay child support or spend time with them and I found it easier to not fight it because the time you spend with your child is more important then trying to get amanda to come get her. You mentioned child abuse, and the only way that casey would be experiencing any form of child abuse is if you are putting things in her head. I really think you need to drop this whole thing and thank amanda for getting casey in an environment where she can have a good life. You asked a question which was how do answer a child when they ask why their mommy doens't love them? And really there is no correct response, but casey would never have to ask that question if your wife was being a loving parent toward her, because if she was then casey would know that the love that you and brandi sow her is enough to live with. My advice to you to cherish the gift that amanda has givin you which is the love of a child, that love is uncondtional and if she chooses to hate amanda in the future that is her chioce but her decision should in no way be affected by your negativity towards her mother.

WHY??

AUTHOR: Amanda - (Canada)

Joe, yes I have the address below, which is also the address that I have 2 items returned from.

And if you are living the American dream than why are you in such need of money???

I had Casey on my own from Jan 14, 2000 until Nov 2000. Prior to that when we were together and you were, as you say, " when I was a know it all punk living my life in shambles years ago I liked to think of myself as a hater", I too had to raise Casey independently (minus money), as you were too busy being a drunk.

Anyways I do not wish argue with you anymore, 9 years is enough anger for me.

But you know what, I have decided to stop fighting you and your anger towards me. Joe you need to let it go and see what's best for Casey. I do not want to be involved in YOUR life in any way shape or form, or to disrupt it either. I only pray and wish the best for your family.

Once again I am not claiming to be a "VICTIM" as you continually seem to suspect, Casey is the only TRUE VICTIM here. Yeah I messed up, what else can I say???? You have too. You have grown and changed have you not?? Do you think you are the only one??

Currently I am a single mother working part time, and going to school part time. I am not dependent on any one other than myself and I am not nearly as financially capable of supporting Casey as you are.

Why is Casey going to counseling and therapy to be diagnosed or labeled with all these fancy terms you are presenting?? Do you not think that the garbage you are filling her head with about her "biological mother", who is half of her being (this she understands)??? Casey had NO problems before she went to live with you. And yes I did call the CAS office EVERYDAY. If you'd like I could probably, if needed, get a hold of the phone records, as each call was a long distance call. And I see how you like to point out that I left the country, I was 3 hours away. Yeah maybe I shouldn't have gone, but WHO are YOU to judge???? How come NO comment about me asking you to take Casey before all the garbage began??? You do not want to fess up to your mistakes I see.

But you know what, no one can change any of the stuff that happened so why focus on it. I have NEVER sent Casey anything that would damage her or make her unstable. I have simply sent cards for holidays, a few gifts and a letter telling her that I had a baby. What am suppose to do??? Just because I am poor does not mean that I do not love my child. I feel sorry if you think the only way to prove love is through material things. I pray Casey does not grow with those feelings as well. If I could afford it I would send Casey anything she needed.

Even with my last visit with Casey I ask you, no sorry I asked Brandi for a pic of Casey and she informed me that her response dictated from you was that I would have to pay for HALF the school package that YOU chose to get. All I wanted was a wallet size picture.

And what about the phone issue???? Why are you not addressing that??? Why am I the only one doing wrong here?? I am trying to make things more peaceful and all you want to do is rain your doomy personality all over it.

Joe, I am not sure what else I can say to you besides let go of the anger. We do not have to like each other or get along in order for Casey to know that her 'biological mother" loves her. Please learn this!!

May God Bless you all!!!

re; amanda and her friends please read.

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

As stated in previous documentation forwarded to yourself Amanda Steen, all cards and other perifinealia you send to your biological daughter will be kept in a safe place specially designed for your specify purpose. Your biological daughter cannot handle receiving your rhetoric right now, she needs to focus on herself, she needs to be selfish and live for herself not your situation. When she is examined and found medically and mentally able we will provide her with the cards, she knows we are keeping them for her. In the detailed letter that you cannot understand a address was provided in Burlington, not Hamilton, we still have a copy of such letter so stop crying foul. Your biological daughter is to this day suffering because of you and your actions, Your biologogical daughter's mother and I simply refuse to lie to her, when a question is asked of us we think and then answer it as truthful as possible without hurting her. If you call what we do harmful I beg you to disclose to the world what you would call your actions. I noticed on the site dedicated to you that all your friends are posting replies, after all it is a public site go ahead and bash it just remember when it all comes to a boil I have documents to back up everything I say do you?. For once in your life tell the truth it will set you free,you did not have your biological daughter in your care for a full year, you did not call the CAS worker daily, you left the country for over three months when you ditched your biological daughter to be with Owen, yes I did fight the legal system and still am, the fight hasn't even started. Tell the truth Amanda and then fix your life for real. It isn't about making up for past mistakes, the truth though known by so many will still set you free. This is a hard lesson I had to learn but it is true. I maintain what I said in the beginning and back it up now, change your life, prove stability and slowly you will retaining your court ordered rights and more. I cannot allow my daughter to have visitation with a ghost, because that's what you are. I am going to post this message on the site because I am tired of you saying that I don't send you this information, this is proof to the world because it is obvious you and your friends read this site. Most importantly think of your biological daughter, your biological child needs your support. Your Biological child is starting to get interested in sports and clubs even more now just give her some money, she needs it. Lastly I believe it is time you did some soul searching and decide what you really want with your child, if you really want to be a part time parent you have to support your child financially and mentally, are you prepared to financially support your child today?. Are you ready to mentally support your child today, I recall you mentioning mental distress, have you clinically been cleared?. I also would like to assure you that your biological child is not being raised to hate, see here is that truth will set you free stuff, yes when I was a know it all punk living my life in shambles years ago I liked to think of myself as a hater, heck I even had all the flags to go with it. I am pleased to say I burnt that stuff long ago. That part of me and my past is gone. Canada is a very diverse country and as such we cannot teach this type of rhetoric to our children. I actually look back now on that part of my life and laugh, I laugh because I just recently got over the shame and embarrassment. I guess what I am saying is Amanda you can only play the victim for so long, life is tough and sometimes unfair but all of us dig out and keep trying that's why some of us are where we are today. Let this be known publicly I or my Family will no longer provide any form of correspondence to you repeating this information, you have it, we can prove it. I refuse to waste my time thinking about you and your problems any longer either go away or start supporting your child. This is the truest and nicest thing I can say to you. Bye Amanda

nice joe nice

AUTHOR: Holly - (Canada)

I just read your other "rip off report" about Amanda and I am disgusted with you. Telling everyone over the internet that she has Herpes. How do you know? Do you have them too? You slept with her. Does your wife have them too? Were your children infected? You seem like a spiteful, horrible person and now I know why she left you. I pray your daughter and other children don't end up like you.

The well-being of your daughter

AUTHOR: Someone - (Canada)

Joe, you tak of Amanda's nineth grade education, hoe far did you make it in school? Your spelling and grammer is in likeness to a fourth grader.

Now, instead of belittling your daughters mother, Amanda, why don't you use your time and try to find her. You say that you're so concerned about your daughters well-being, but you post awful comments about her mother. You kept saying that you wanted them to have contact, well why is your phone disconnected?

I know exactly where you are comming from. I am a single mother. The father is a drug addict. He is also a deadbeat. But I never in a million years would go online and post his picture, saying how awful he is. No I don't like him but if he and my son ever meet, I want him to have his own opinion. I don't feed him horrible explainations of why his father abandoned him.

Honestly, Joe, Who do you think she'll hate more? You for telling her that her mother is a "druggie, deadbeat, loser, no good.....ect" or Amanda for giving her to CSA because she had Casey's best intrest in mind? Eventually she will realize who is the bad guy in this situation. In ten years will this site still exist? Will Casey ever read all the digs the you had for Amanda?

Take the time you spent posting all this and put it towards loving your daughter. Be glad Amanda gave her up. Otherwise, would you have her right now? Would she be in your home, with you and your new wife? You should be thanking Amanda for what she did not belittling her. She gave you Casey.

Wow, teaching your daughter how to hate.. !!

Wow Joe,

thing is I heard you were a white supremist, teaching your daughter how to hate.. It is obvious that your not a nice person. I hope for your daughters sake that you don't let all that hate pass down to her.

I feel sorry for your daughter and I hope one day she will see how you victimized her mother and that one day she will realize what her mother did was out of love for her and not everything that you say. You have alot that you are not saying that you have to account for. I hope for your daughters sake you will get a grip on things before you destroy her with hate.

#78 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My final Comment

AUTHOR: Amanda - (Canada)

Hello. This is Amanda. The person who has been bashed beyond any human concern on this report. I am not hear to argue anything, anymore, ever. I have no time for the negative energy that requires.

First I would just like to make a comment to all those individuals who felt they knew of the situation simply because they read what Joe had written. You only heard one side of the stiry, yes most of it was true BUT there are very reasonalbe explanations for most of what Joe said. Yes I am not perfect and have made my mistakes, but who hasn't. What if you all had ALL the mistakes you had ever made continually thrown in your face. Would you feel worthy of your childs time? I know some of you are thinking right now, "your child does not think these things of you", well I am sorry to say that she has been fed these damaging ideas about me since she has lived with her father.

Also, Joe did not have to fight the legal system to get custody of Casey. I as a mother realized that I was not in a place, mentally, physically, or financially to care for this child the way she deserves! I asked Joe to take Casey and he said, originally, "No. It'll mess up my job as well as my new relationship" (which is his lovely wife, Brandi). I also asked Joe's mother and father for help and they both said financially they were unable to help. So, I as a caring and worried mother, went to the Childrens Aid Society of Hamilton, Ontario. I felt I had no other options at the time. Yes this was a mistake. After this was done and casey was in their custody I was lost in my own world of mental illness and did leave the city. I called into the office daily to update on Casey.

After I spoke with Joe, he realized what was happening he did step up to the plate and ask to have Casey come live with him. I agreed and immediately sent a letter to the CAS. Joe had to have a series of home visits done to receive custody of casey. Following that he was given custody.

Then I was accused of many thing by Joe and Brandy. I was trying to get back on track, workign and going to school. I happend to have to work on friday nights until midnight. I was called every name in the book because I was unable to take Casey when it was CONVINENT for Joe and Brandi. I understand this though, they were suddenly full time parents in need of a break. ( I had been a working full time, single mother to casey for the first year after Joe and I seperated).They treated me almost as an equal until I went with Joe and signed an agreement that gave him full custody of Casey, I feel I bullied into this agreement by Joe and his lawyer, after this was signed I was garbage as far as they were concerned.

They decided to take my visits away from me. Crashing again I decided to put myself into a rehabilitation Center. I had a lovely couple, who cared greatly for me, give the donation of $150 to the rehab for my ability to go. (this is the couple that brandi so nicely mentioned earlier). Well after 8 weeks there my councelors and I agreed that I got everything out of there program that I was going to get and that it was time for me to move on. So I did. I was left out in the cold at this point when it came to casey and everything about her. Joe served me with court papers as he was now going through the courts to get custody. I took them and started preparing my own defence. Joe was proven to be fraudualnt in many areas of his original case against me. The day of the first court appearance we were all there, Joe, Brandi, and myself. I took the initiative and went into the meduiation office and asked if we could be helped.

My intention was to save casey from all the bickering and stress that a long court case can create. We were helped. We agreed that I would be given 2 calls per week and 1 weeks visitation in the summer. Well immediately my calls were not allowed. I was limited to 20 mins a week at first. It was still very hard to communicate with casey at this time as Joe and Brandi would be in the backgound inquiring to what I had said and also making demeaning remarks about me. Joe's sister, Kim, also threw in a dig or two here and there when she was around.

Eventually I decided that for Casey not to have to deal with the stress and negative impact this time was bringing to her family that I would cease calling, almost a year now. I miss her greatly but this is what I feel is best for Casey. I have sent several letters and cards with no response. I do not know if casey received any of the items I sent her, as in the card and letter that I received from Joe and Brandi it was unclear. The card with their change of address said Casey was getting these things and than in the letter I recieved a little over amonth later said Casey would one day recieve them.

Snce recieveing the letter and the card I have sent sveral items in the mail, only to have them returned to me. I still have them in their packages with post marked dates, to show to casey when she is grown and wants to know about her biological mother.

I have also tried to phone to get correct address and the phone number i was supplied with is out of order.

I called directory assistance as well and there is no number listed under either of their names.

The picture that is posted on this site was given to casey from me to have, but it was used for this horrible display of hatred.

For those who want to know, I am moving forward in my life, allowing casey to be loved and raised by her father and step mother (i know you love her like your own). I pray that God has his loving arms wrapped around all of them continually.

It is not up to anyone else, but casey to forgive me someday.

May you all have a pleasant life and never be belittled over your mistakes as you have ALL chosen to do with me.

For clarification on any of the issues I or anyone else has spoken about me, please feel free to post your questions below.

Good for you Joe

AUTHOR: Trish - (U.S.A.)

Be glad she is out of the picture, obviously that is for the best interests of your daughter. With a mother like that who needs enemies! I know it has to hurt her, but she has you and your new wife and in the end she will see who gives her the love and support.

Comment to Joe's posting of 4-15

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Joe,

I can understand how upset you are over this situation with Amanda as I had pretty much the same problems with my ex-husband. However, you are completely mistaken in believing most women are like Amanda. I'm glad you have decided yesterday that yesterday's posting will be your last. Time to focus on the positive things.

One other thing, if at all possible find out about removing your daughter's bank account information from this website in order to safeguard her funds.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Final Comment

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

I am happy to say that this will be my last post to this report. I have at this point in my life accepted Amanda for who she is and will no longer cry foul about her shortcomings, thank god.

Raising children in this day and age is tough, and requires allot of personal sacrifice and devotion, along with financial stability. I urge all who read my report to live up to their obligations if theyare not already and be the best parent they can be, even if part time. Children are a direct reflection of their parents, as such we have to teach good morals and respect, this is our responsibility and nobody else can be blamed. Children need support from both biological parents emotionally and financially. Casey has moved on and so must the rest of my family. I am happy to finally rid this situation from our lives.

#82 Consumer Suggestion

SUCH HOGWASH!! TUPPER LAKE STYLE

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

It is time for both offending parties here to grow up and stop kicking the dead ol' horse!! Nothing is to be gained by your continual bickering!! From the sound of you two, you probably hail from the Tupper Lake region, or have close primal descendants from there. Go find another hobby with which to devote your time. May I suggest recreational walking - preferably off a short pier - or playing foosball in traffic. Whatever your little heart desires. In the meantime, keep your child's best interest in heart and quit your meaningless banter! Grow up - you are the adults here, so act like it!

Signed,

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

OK I feel I must take thirty minutes away from my family and type with two fingers to respond to the visual diarrhea that SAM posted. For having known someone for eight years I am perplexed

as to whom SAM is, in the same breath I must admit I really don't care.

You ask me to share something about myself nobody

else knows well here it is, I have a scar on my right arm where a tattoo used to be.

As for my fist daughter I am pleased to announce that the federal government has recently passed

legislation that gives people like me the ability to obtain information about adopted children even if the adoption is private.

My first daughter was given up at birth and immediately home, and the mother was compensated greatly financially, what else is their to say. Sam asked why Amanda left, I say who cares. I was busy fighting a lengthily legal battle in the first year and approximately six months after

Amanda left I had full custody of my daughter, I sincerely hope this answers the question you asked SAM.

I give full praise to my parents for raising me the way they did, as a youth I liked to blame them for my shortcomings but in reality they tough me lessons that are invaluable in life, thanks mom and dad. I offer my children all that I have emotionally and financially, I am

proud to say that I believe I am living the American dream, life for me couldn't be better but thanks for asking.

As one of Amanda's friends I understand you don't like me and I am OK with that, but please don't bash Brandi, she truly is a night in shining armor along with her family. My new daughter regan is doing very well thank-you for inquiring.

My relationship with my wife is in my opinion unique, we honestly love and know eachother

so it is impossible for us to have the kind of existence that me and Amanda had so worry no longer.

Thank-you for your blessings and have a happy life, nice chatting SAM and if you have time

please remind Amanda that her child support is behind by two years thanks.

Is this all someone has to do??

AUTHOR: Sam - (Canada)

OK then I have known the girl from the time she was 2, known you Joe for 8 years. Now come on Joe give your head a shake. Maybe you could look at yourself and then find something hard to say.. Everything begins with you first. Judge less ye be judged. Maybe ever sharing somethings about yourself that no one knows.. How many beatings, Yes and your first daughter who you did not go to the hospital to SEE!!!!! Why did Amanda leave you and where in the heck were you for that first Year after she left???Tell people something about yourself..Joe I see you chatting about Amandas' family, come on boy what about your own???? From what I understand YOUR own up bringing was very abusive, not awhole lot of LOVE there...What do you have to give this child?? You say Casey has a new MOM, No hunny try a babysitter.. Ya Ya imagion if she Brandy, was able to tell all?? Wow now there is something.. I also hear you had another child. I pray this new baby never goes through what Casey saw between you and Amanda.. Keeping in mind Joe, children never for get, in time it will all have to be delt with.. Anyways I pray the Lord keeps you all safe from harm.. God Bless

My advise to you

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

My advise to you would be to make sure you provide for your child it is your duty as the father and a man. If you feel this way about your ex and can prove it then there is a few things I would suggest.

1. never give her money without a reciept sighned before the money is handed over.

2. buy your child food and keep the reciept.

3. buy your child all the supplies you can and keep the reciept.

4. make a complaint to your local child advocate ie childrens aid and the police, keep the records and follow up daily until the investigation is complete.

5. remember women are for the most part devious and decietfull when it comes to children and support and have the support of the judicial system, you are fighting an uphill battle and must be prepared, document all interactions and keep all correspondence that has anything to do with your child or ex.

6. go get legal advice I recommend a paralegal who specializes in family matteres, as lawers will often behave like most women and try to suck every bit of cash and life out of you.

7. also remember not all women are like this just most of them, I am now happily married and love my wife very much to be honest she played a big part in motivating me to squash the legal system's bias, and I did.

Help

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

My wife is on drugs we are going through a seperation. She will not allow me to see my daughter. What is the best thing for me to do.

I do not want to give my wife cash. TRhis in fear that she will use it not for my child but her habit. Please. I want the best for my daughter and my wife. This is no war I just want to make this as easy as possible.

take a break

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

I do agree with almost all of what you are saying Julie, and to be honest I don't believe I can hurt myself legally according to my legal advisor, after all I am not being dishonest. This is old news to be honest and lately I have noticed Casey never speaks of her "EGG DONOR". I must admit that was very nicely inserted into your comment. The real point to this site is very simple, I truely hope and prey that no other individual gets sucked into the same situation, and has to go through what Casey and I have, call it a warning to all men ie: the picture. I have since given up all hope of getting any form of support from her, however if the roles were reversed I would have my drivers licence taken away, my wages garnished, and possibly put in jail.

I have stopped all legal actions and stopped sending requests for support, what is the sense. I believe in the saying"until you have walked a mile in my boots", how would you answer this question, "why doesn't my mommy love me".

Take a Break

AUTHOR: Julie - (U.S.A.)

Joe,

Let me put what the last chap was saying another way: STOP AIRING YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY ONLINE; it doesn't help your case and, in fact, is likely hurting you a great deal more than you realize.

You have made your point that Amanda Steen is a deadbeat mom. Do not, however, assume this automatically makes you an excellent parent; au contraire. One parent's goodness has nothing to do with the other's evil. There is a wide range of parenting for both of you, from deadbeat and stellar, and your (and Brandi's) continual bashing of an unsophisticated fool does not help you.

If you need money to raise this child, go to welfare and ask for it; they will, in turn, pursue the mother if appropriate. Either way, methinks if Amanda hasn't come across with any cash or personal involvement to this point, it's not going to happen. Stop beating a dead horse, so to speak, as there is nothing in the carcass to benefit you anyway.

The best thing to do is pick yourself (and your daughter) up, dust yourselves off, and move on. Brandi can be your daughter's "Mom" forever more, and Amanda can be Casey's "egg donor" when Casey gets old enough to question her early childhood memories. Let Amanda and her newer, more important dependent child alone, and thank whatever power you believe in that this woman is not still around having a hand in Casey's upbringing. Remember, Amanda WHO? NOBODY.

Enough said.

Reply to"screwed"

AUTHOR: Joe - (Canada)

Thank-you for your comments, I beleive I have not been "screwed", after all I have court ordered sole custody.

I believe I have been more than Mr. Nice Guy. You only have less than 1% knowledge of the situation, their is much more I cannot post here. I catered to Amanda for what seemed like an eternity, then I had enough, period.

I will not change my opinion on her until she does the right thing and steps up to the plate.

Without sounding critical of your opinions I would like to suggest this with all due respect, stop being an enabler to this overwhelming anti-male judicial system, men need to be strong and make the same demands that are made of us.

After all I am just demanding she do what a Judge has already ordered her to. Once again Thank-You for your comments.

AUTHOR: AnotherOntario - (Canada)

Dear Mr. Watson, .. Take a Time Out

I too got really screwed by the anti-male biase of the Ontario provincial system. I too paid my ex voluntarily ($1300/month) and got zero credit for it. Because you live in Wacko anti-male socialist Ontario, your gender puts you at a severe disadvantage so the onus is on you to be extra careful regarding your responses and tone.

Some observations:

1) I believe the facts are on your side

2) I believe you've been put through hell and are angry

3) You appear to be very responsible and logical

4) Perceptions is nine tenths reality; No matter how right you may be, if you look like the "overbearing heavy" in this situation, she starts looking like the victim.

Some Advice

Let me provide you with some brief and friendly advice:

1) Don't respond to any personal attacks from "Amanda"; It demeans you and provides ammunition to provincial lawyers. Remember, the civil courts and CAS are full of young women who are politically neo-feminist.

2) From her rambling overdone letter to you, it appears to outside observers like myself, that she indeed is a drug addict (most likely she may have been on a cocaine high when she wrote that stuff - a cocaine high can delude a user into thinking that possess superhuman knowledged; the addict often goes into a overactive disjointed ramble.

3) Since Amanda is drug addict who lives below the poverty line - Don't ridicule her: By doing so, you are creating sympathy for someone who may not deserve it.

4) Don't make humiliating statements regarding "Amanda"

(a)- Making fun of Amanda's grade 9 education, makes you look petty and arrogant - Don't give the jerks in the welfare office and CAS any ammunition.

(b) - She is Casey's biological mother, insulting Amanda will hurt Casey's self-esteem: The child may think "if my mother is a dumb loser, and I came from her, then I might be a loser too".

(c) - It makes it look like you're more interested in slamming and humiliating "Amanda" than looking after your daughters best interest.

5) Stop using a condescending tone towards Amanda - you may not realize it, but the tone of your letters makes you look some a---ly-retentive control freak (Perception not reality) - This gives lawyers and Judges lots of ammunition to hurt you in court.

6) Stop trying to screw Amanda with the Welfare dept. unless it directly affects your bottomline- It makes you look vindictive (after all if she can collect welfare; she may be able to provide some child support) - Therefore your actions serve to undermine your request for child-support.

7) Chill-out and get Casey focussed on other things.

8) Document everything; Keep track of every measurable transgression Amanda makes (for your legal protection) BUT don't HARP on these transgressions.

AUTHOR: brandi - ()

I have been following the deadbeat mom section of the rip off report ever since Joe posted his report. I must admit that I am impressed that you replied, none of the other biological mothers have even bothered. I am disappointed that you either sat down with an outdated dictionary or as usual had someone else do your dirty work for you.

I am writing to this site because you obviously read it and we have no other way of contacting you. Do you feel this is the action of a responsible adult with respect to your actions and your comments. I am an educated woman and you obviously have no idea what you have written here.

For anyone else who is reading this I am Casey's Step Mother and I have first hand knowledge of all that has taken place even before Amanda abandoned Casey. I know that Joe would pay you child support (more than he had to) and I know that you were scamming welfare.

I also know that on many occasions you made Joe give you more money so that he could see his daughter (I was on the phone when you told him if he didn't give you $50 he couldn't see her). The rumor is that you are pregnant again, I hope

that this is not true because you are not responsible enough to keep consistent contact with the child you already have.

I doubt that you will be lucky enough that the father of this new child will raise it for you like Joe does with Casey. I also hope that if you do talk to Casey that you don't tell her because I am worried that she will think why does she keep this one and not me?

I have read your posting and I am curious, what power structure are you referring to? You sound like a raving lunatic. You have only made comments regarding your own feelings toward Joe, but have made no comments as to your feelings toward your daughter, the only important issue you should be addressing in my opinion.

You made comments that Joe feels that human life is expendable (something he has never said or portrayed in any way) yet you have been acting like your daughter is expendable and you only acknowledge her at your convenience. I really could not care less about what you do in your life but when it comes to Casey I get seriously involved and concerned. Your occasional contact with her is devastating her emotionally.

I feel that it would be best for her if you were not a part of her life. If Joe and I knew that you would be gone forever we would be able to allow and encourage Casey to believe that her biological mother was a good person with out you messing it up.

I used to defend you when Joe would complain about your behavior because most ex-boyfriends would exaggerate, but you have shown with your

actions that he was actually being kind. Casey has a good home with good parents, why do you try to spoil it for her. I don't think that there is any excuse why you didn't call her on her birthday, but this is the sort of thing you blame on Joe.

I am sick of you blaming everything on everyone else. I understand that you had a hard childhood but you are not the only one however you are the only one I know to behave like this. Why would you wish the same on your daughter? If you loved her at all you would disappear.

Joe has not lied about anything in this site. There are only 2 reasons why you have not called in the past 3 weeks 1) you have a new baby on the way and have left Casey in the dust or 2) Joe said that he wanted the collector plates back and you have already sold them, so you stopped calling hoping maybe he would forget.

Either way you are hurting Casey. You abused her before and are continuing to do so, just in a different way. Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children and you have caused Casey to lose faith in this, and

I don't blame her. We have not talked badly of you in front of Casey but we have stopped lying to her, and when she is old enough she will read all of the correspondence and court documents (unless you no longer exist) so she won't buy your

lies.

In your response you make a few references to the bible, does the church you are going to now know how you used and swindled the last church you went to, or the other charities you have scammed? Do they know how you swindled a

good couple to pay for you to go to drug rehab and how you threw it in their face?.

You have had everything handed to you either by an organization or by someone like Joe, but all

you do is blame them for your problems. Joe and I have given you every opportunity and made it easy for you to be a good parent but you couldn't even be bothered. If our situations were reversed, there is nothing that would keep me from

calling or seeing my kids.

My two girls are everything to me and I can't understand how you could be so callused and ignorant at the same time. I do not wish you any harm but I do wish you would disappear from Casey's life so that she could start the healing process.

My My Amanda

AUTHOR: Kim - ()

Amanda

As Joey stated it is quite nice to hear that you have either upgraded your grade nine education or stopped hanging with the crack circle you are usually spotted with.

I must say, however; you sound like a fool! I study at a University level and have not heard such ridiculous jargon being used in such an embarrassing way! Please do the world a favor and if you must write such nonsense learn the terms in which you use. There is nothing more annoying than an obvious simpleton trying to sound educated.

As I am sure you are aware, I now live in the same house as Casey. What Joe says is true. The noticeable damage that you cause Casey in a mere phone call is getting out of control. Given the fact that you have not contacted your daughter in 3 weeks - we are now seeing the deterioration of your effect. I would also like to say that given your new found (and sadly used) vocabulary, you think you might have been able to speak the words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to your daughter just days ago. I guess you have not made it that far in the dictionary.

Lets see if you can figure this one out you big intelectual you.....I will try to use these words in the poorest grammatical state so that you might better understand them....

YOU OWE YOUR WORTHLESS TIME AND CHILD SUPPORT TO THIS DAUGHTER THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT WANT. JUST TO LET YOU IN ON SOMETHING - SHE NEVER WANTED YOU EITHER! Congratulations on your new baby - maybe you will hang on to this one a little longer, I do not have doubts that CAS is waiting in the wings for another casualty of Amcanda Steens sexual urges!

questions

AUTHOR: brad - ()

I have read all the information that Mr. Watson has submitted, and I have read Amanda's response. I am assuming that Mr. Watson's allegations are true seeing that he has submitted supporting documents and in my opinion Amanda should either step up to the plate and be a respectable role model for her child or leave her alone. It is obvious that her occasional presence is quite damaging.

I am quite curious as to where she received some her information that she claims Mr. Watson has written.

Did she even read all the information?

Is she even responding to the information posted here or is she just going through the Thesaurus picking out words that she likes?

I wish to comment on Amanda's use of words she obviously does not understand, looking them up in the dictionary only works if you use them in the proper context.

Perplexed

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

Yes I must admit I am perplexed. Amanda are you trying to say that you have upgraded your education?. I must applaud you on your victory of achieving a heightened state of granger. Last time we met, you remember in court, it was quite clear you were functioning on the grade nine education that I have always know you to have. I think you have pulled the wool over my eyes you sneaky girl, Bravo.

I now need to know why a person with such a wealth of knowledge (rarely used words) cannot find a job and support your daughter?. I see no need to argue your friends consumer comment that only the mentally disturbed would find amusing.

I refuse to argue with your learned friends, I state the facts. Pay support. Call your daughter regular. Visit according to the court order. It is really that simple. How can you or your minions make light of this child abuse?.

I need to make one more suggestion, lose the psychology text please. Opps that's Fredericton New Brunswick, not Nova Scotia, I understand that it is very hard to look up words and remember where you live all at once.

My Complaint About Joseph D. Watson

AUTHOR: Amanda - ()

It's time to tell the truth about Mr. Joseph D. W. Let's review the errors in Mr. Joes's statements in order. First, Mr. Joe's blind faith in chauvinism leads him only to corruption.

It may sound strange to him when I say that he and his followers pay little or no attention to the negative impact that credentialism will have on our daily lives, but it has been said that at the end of this journey, I want to be able to say that I tried my best to provide a positive, confident, and assertive vision of humanity's future and our role in it. I, in turn, think that Mr. Joe's complaints are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk" -- an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well -- because I unequivocally dislike Mr. Joe's. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that if Mr. Joe W would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies, it would be much easier for me to counteract the subtle, but pervasive, social message that says that human life is expendable. Mr. Joe's conjectures are built on lies, and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. Even if we accepted Mr. Watson's sound bites, so what? Does that mean that his values won't be used for political retribution? Of course not.

This is a free country, and I feel we ought to keep it that way. Mr. Watson says that a book of his writings would be a good addition to the Bible. Wow! Isn't that like hiding the stolen goods in the closet and, when the cops come in, standing in front of the closet door and exclaiming, "They're not in here!"?

This state of affairs demands the direct assault on those ultra-arrogant insults that seek to traduce and discredit everyone but slaphappy Huns. His words will lead to decay, to dissolution, to chaos, and to ruin. But there's the rub; he has been known to say that fogyism is the key to world peace. That notion is so judgmental, I hardly know where to begin refuting it. Mr. Watson is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore! When I state that in addition to communicating an understanding of the terrible danger we face, I need to find more constructive contexts in which to work toward resolving conflicts, I'm merely trying to let him know, in no uncertain terms, that the only way that we can fight him, the only way we can beat him, is to tell it like it is.

I'm sure he wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on his conversations. So why does Mr. Watson want to make my worst nightmares come true? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly, because I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. And one of the things that impresses me about it is the massive number of people who realize that if I may be so bold, if we take his drug-induced ravings to their logical conclusion, we see that in a lustrum or two, he will seize control of the power structure.

I would not have thought it possible that Mr. Watson's platitudes are pockmarked with profligate jujuism and other assorted ills, but it's true. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of individuals and organizations, many of whom may seem innocent at first glance, who secretly want to encourage the worst classes of contumelious carpetbaggers I've ever seen to see themselves as victims and, therefore, live by alibis rather than by honest effort.

I maintain that careful examination of Mr. Watson's canards have left me no choice but to conclude that lame-brained ideologues suffer from a collective self-image that prefers victimization to success and imposes a suffocating group conformity that ostracizes nonconformists. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that I recently informed him that his confreres threaten the common good. Mr. Watson said he'd "look further into the matter." Well, not too much further; after all, Marxism is dangerous. Mr. Watson's stuck-up version of it is doubly so.

I recently heard Mr. Watson tell a bunch of people that going through the motions of working is the same as working. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. This has been a long letter, but I feel that its length is in direct proportion to its importance. Why? Because Mr. Joseph D. Watson's helpers have shared the rostrum with hate-filled bloodsuckers at recent symposia.

#96 0

MUST BE NICE TO TRAVEL

AUTHOR: - ()

Amanda called on Wednesday, her usual day. I was suprised to see from the call display that she was in New Brunswick yet again. It seems that she is travelling their once or twice every couple of months. I looked at my wife and said "wouldn't it be nice to travel?". I feel compelled to remind the world that I have not recieved any form of support from Amanda in over a year. In total I believe I have recieved 50$ including one bounced cheque.

#97 0

Small Claims Court

AUTHOR: - ()

I have been trying to reclaim collectors plates from Amanda that my mother gave to Casey. In all reality I expect that she has sold these plates to fuel her drug addiction. I intend on using every possible legal means of obtaining these plates including small claims court. The issue that bothers me most is my mother doesn't have much money and is very ill, These were gifts that she intended for casey. These plates were for my daughter to enjoy as she got older.

#98 0

Post your questions

AUTHOR: - ()

If you are reading this report and feel the urge to ask any questions, please feel free to, I will respond.

#99 0

Amanda called police

AUTHOR: - ()

I had quite the amusing phone call recently from a Hamilton Police Officer. Amanda called the police stating that I was harassing her by putting information reguarding her on this website. I told the very rude Officer that nothing criminal has happened her and to please never call my house again at 11:10 pm. I also proceeded to make a detailed complaint to the professional standards division, I have heard nothing from this officer since. My objective from this site is to provide my personal detailed dealings with Amanda Steen, with hope that no other individual will get burned the way I have. Any individual or buisness having a claim against Amanda Elizabeth Steen please feel free to contact me for full disclosure of all information I know.

#100 0

Dear Amanda,

We are writing this letter to inform you that Casey has been in-rolled in junior kindergarten at Hess street school. We would have rather told you this in person but have had no way to contact you. We have received no new phone number from you since your disconnection. Amanda it has been roughly two months since you last saw Casey, You haven't called in over three weeks. We must admit not receiving child support from you is frustrating but in the separation agreement(contract)you have rights to visitation, these rights are legal and regardless of how our views of each other affect us you must use them for Casey's best interest. The schedule that was worked out has not been followed, we cannot move weekends around to suite your schedule, nor can we provide transportation at our cost and time. You must understand that I work twelve hour shifts and the weekends I have off represent time for me and Brandi to go out and do our own thing, our quality of life has been affected buy your negligence, some trips were canceled because we would wait that extra day so you could have Casey for less than 24 hours. We have no problem taking Casey with us but find it impossible to have our serenity in such a time frame, the waiting for you to pick her up when you decide to has destroyed several mini vacations we planned. According to the agreement you can pick Casey up as soon after four o'clock as possible on Friday and have her uninterrupted until Sunday at eight o'clock. Only two times according to our detailed calendar of your visits have you actually fulfilled your obligation since February 2001. All we ask is that you follow the contract that you signed and use your rights to benefit Casey and possibly yourself. This spontaneous visitation has proven severely harmful to Casey and cannot be accommodated any longer. It is in Casey's best interest important to have a meaningful relationship with her biological mother, but not under these circumstances. Children's Aid Society has informed me several times in writing and in person that it is my duty to look after Casey's best interest and welfare and that I can and will be held accountable, We do not fear of you physically harming her but this emotional trauma is most severe. Casey is now asking why you don't love her, saying she is mad at you, what are we to say?. We both feel that your situation is unstable i.e. you mentioned that you would lose your hydro to us, you have lost your phone service, you disappear without trace for weeks, you cannot hold down employment, we ask you this what should we do?. As of writing this letter we have made a realization that in Casey's best interest, you can only have supervised visits until you prove that your capable of providing the basic necessities of life for Casey. Stability is so important to Casey right now, and she needs this from not only us but you to. You have left us so far out in the dark about your situation that we don't even know if you still live at this address, this is unacceptable. We cannot as Casey's parents release her to your care if we cannot even verify your address, or for that matter if you are even in Canada. Regardless of our feelings about each other we need to communicate on these issues for Casey's sake. You have always known our cell phone number call it, our home number will be in service until the 28th when we move at this time it will change. my email has always remained the same. We regret having to write this letter.

Amanda,

I would like to inform you of Casey's bank account. I realize that you chose not contribute to your daughters financial needs and upbringing, under the excuse of no money. I can recall several jobs you have had in the past such as 1. Orlick, 2. Parking attendant, 3. day care worker, 4. the employment you had in New Brunswick and 5. the job you told Casey you had in Brampton. I must inform you that excuses do not suffice with me because I, regardless of my financial situation, have to provide. I like to call this responsibility. On that note I urge you to give what you can to Casey, her account number is 6216692 the branch number is 62 the bank is TD Canada Trust. These monies are Casey's and cannot be accessed by anyone else but her.

I do not hide the fact that you refuse to contribute from anyone including Casey. I refuse to lie to her for you anymore. If you chose to do the right thing, and give to your daughter's savings, that money in no way will be considered child support. Gifts are in no way considered child support. If you do give to Casey's account I personally will inform Casey every time. I believe it will be a positive event in Casey's life. I need you to fully understand the impact of your immature decision to deliberately restrict Casey from social clubs and events. Your contribution's if any would be used to enroll Casey in these clubs and events.

I must comment on your visitation this summer, I think maybe you are perplexed about how visitations are to be held. Visitation is not to be held at a destination and time of your choice. You have one week only per year and during that one week you have five hours per day. I refuse to disrupt Casey's daily routine or my personal life to adhere to what you rudely proclaim, "visitation is where I want it, when I want it not you". I admit if you contributed some money to Casey's upbringing I may have been more influenced to drive to different parts of the city. I refuse to continue paying for your responsibilities, you see that would be my gas, my insurance, and wear and tear on my vehicle. Legally, visitation is to go by myself and Casey's schedule not yours.

I would like to make perfectly clear that I in no way shape or form have the slightest interest in your personal affairs. I have no wish to, as you say," control you". I, quite frankly, would be much happier if we did not need to communicate. If you call demanding financial support from you, and steadily sticking to a strict set of guidelines controlling then I would kindly recommend some mental help. These things are quite simply the way it is. Please understand that Casey and her family have been dealing with your dead beat ways for over two years. I can make some suggestions however to improve our view of you, they are:

1. no excuses ever just pay something, anything for support.

2. when you have visitation show up on time for the entire week, you only have 25 hours a year.

3. except responsibility for your failure, stop playing the blame game.

4. Your life is chaotic and has spiraled out of control, therefore I demand you demonstrate a extreme level of stability.

2(ii) of the court order states that you shall be able to telephone twice weekly, dates and times to be negotiated at that time, to date they have not been discussed so once again I must remind you that constant threats of legal action by you are frivolous and to be quite honest amusing. Section 3 deals with your right to visitation, I will tell it like it is, Amanda you are a dead beat mother. You have five days a year to spend with your daughter and instead of spending them with her you chose to fight a losing battle with me, because of your inability to put aside our mutual dislike of each other you have forgotten about Casey's right to a normal upbringing. Your pettiness has caused her a boat load of emotional stress, as per usual, which in turn has caused physical problems. If this continues, I have no choice but to seek professional help for Casey. On a personal level I am near shattered as to the fact that my daughter may be in need of psychological help, for totally avoidable circumstances. As a decent parent with her best interest in mind I wish you were not involved at all with Casey. Regretfully the law sees things differently, If only you could get serious about your situation and make the changes needed. You are missing out on a beautiful experience, Casey is a wonderful person to spend time with. I believe you do not understand fully the negative impact you have on Casey, this is truly a heart breaking experience for Casey and my family. You lost out this summer because of you, Casey yet again was heart broken because of you. As it was last time you had visitation, Casey sat and waited, and as proven in past actions you failed. Why must you hurt this child?. Since you have been involved with her life she has shown a severe drop in behavior and social skills, to be honest she has regressed back to the state she was at when I got her from the fostercare home you dumped her in. Although you blame everyone but yourself, you are the only one to blame.

To date I have spent thousands of dollars on legal fees needlessly, I am still paying those bills. This money could have been used elsewhere. It is my full intention to pursue you for these costs if we shall need legal help again. Having a child is not all phone calls and visitation, you have to go without for your child if necessary. I refuse to hear your whining any longer, when you start contributing financially then I will listen. I will only answer your calls one day per week, on Wednesday between 6:00pm and 8:00pm, you can talk for a maximum of 30 minutes on my telephone line.

I offer this to you Amanda, you may solely at your expense have a telephone line installed in Casey's room and talk as often as Casey and you want, providing it does not interfere with her regular routine(some conditions apply). I also understand a move like this would require some level of commitment, and a unheard of financial obligation from you, and you most likely are not up to the task.

Dear Ms. Chaykowski,

You requested copies of receipts that Amanda failed to claim as additional income. Enclosed are several signed receipts. I unfortunately could not find all of the receipts but do have a material witness who can swear to seeing several child support payment transactions. I also at your request would be able to provide to you a copy of Amanda's sworn court documents stating she did in fact receive child support from me contradicting what she has told your office. I also am questioning if Amanda reported Casey being placed with the Children's Aid Society on November 29, 2000. This would surely reflect on her social assistance payment for December 2000, once again at your request I will provide a copy of the temporary care agreement signed by Amanda and her witness for cross reference reasons. I will call your office Friday April 5 2002, to inquire on your findings as to date. I must remind you that Amanda Steen has made false accusations towards me in a court of law, and on the same note has defrauded the welfare system. I regret not dealing with this issue on December 19, 2000 as I had no instruction from yourself. I can understand your position as Casey Lynn Watson was no longer in Amanda Steen's care, therefore child support payments to your office were not required. I will need some form of documentation as to the outcome of your investigation to clear my name in court. To date I have received less than $100 in total support for my daughter from Amanda since February 2000. Could you please mail me some form of documentation from your office on your letterhead stating an investigation has been initiated due to my evidence, I need this for court purposes. Thank you very much.

#101 0

#102 0

#103 0

#104 0

New adress and email

AUTHOR: - ()

As with all deadbeats they cannot find one ounce of stability, so I must give the general public Amanda's new adress.

Hamilton, Ontario

L8N-1E2

Canada

I have also learned her e-mail adress is angelssmiles@yahoo.com

To date I have recieved no aditional money from Amanda. I have tried to explain the importance of child support to her to no avail. Deadbeats don't consider things like school supplies and medicine. Deadbeats only consider themselves.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC