• Report: #1061947

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: JIMMY — Fort Worth Texas
AMBIT ENERGY
1801 N Lamar St #200 Dallas, Texas USA

AMBIT ENERGY CSR SHAVONDA, ID #1603, HER MGR IS SARAH ID# 1799, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! RUDE, INDIFFERENT,IGNORANT & GHETTO! AMBIT CHARGES TOO HIGH RATES FOR THIS BS! AMBIT HAS SNEAKY, DUBIOUS BILLING TOO! MISLEADS CUSTOMERS ABOUT CHARGES Dallas Texas

*General Comment: Really?? Ghetto you say...

I signed up for utilities through Ambit energy on June 7, 2013. Today I called up to get some information about my account and spoke to agent Shavonda, Employee ID # 1603 and as I was looking for information to provide her she suddenly started breathing very hard on the phone and she kept interrupting me and telling me basically to "hurry up" and that she only had "two minutes". She acted very ghetto and ignorant. I was shocked to hear this and I called her on it and she feigned ignorance that made me even angrier. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she placed Patricia in Escalations, Agent ID# 2364 on the phone. Patricia was nice but I asked for Shavonda's supervisor and Patricia acted like she was afraid to give me that information. I told her the supervisor should not be allowed to hide behind their title and when I when I asked for Shavonda's supervisor, whose name is Sarah, ID #1799, Patricia stated she was not allowed to give that information out and I wondered why. Why allow the supervisor the ability to HIDE BEHIND their title, position and not have their employee ID given out? After some badgering I was given the employee ID of Sarah. I will write a letter complaining on Shavonda  and let Sarah know how horrible an agent she is.

Also, Ambit Energy is TOO EXPENSIVE for this CRAP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMBIT-ENERGY-/Dallas-Texas-75202/AMBIT-ENERGY-CSR-SHAVONDA-ID-1603-HER-MGR-IS-SARAH-ID-1799-WORST-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-1061947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMBIT ENERGY

#1 General Comment

Really?? Ghetto you say...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

It does my heart good to see someone who is still stuck in the 1950's!! Ghetto really?? Did you ever think that the PERSON youre talking to on the other end has things going on at work. It sounds like your rep either was leaving for the day and only had 2 mins. Or they could have been forced to go on a lunch at a specific time or loose the chance at a lunch. So youre butthurt over the fact that the rep said she had 2 mins?? Then you look at her name and claim GHETTO. YOU ARE TRASH!! YOU HAVE ATIQUATED AND A**BACKWARDS WORLD VIEWS.

The world really doesnt revolve around you. This sounds like you just had a madon and wanted someone to take it out on. GROW UP YOU CHILD!!!