Complaint Review: AMBIT ENERGY

• Submitted: Sun, March 13, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 13, 2011

• Reported By: TAKEMYWORDFORIT — dallas Texas United States of America

Ambit Energy put service in my name without my consent!  I ordered service well in advace with Ambit Energy for an apartment I had every intention of moving into.  That apartment was not avaiable at my movein day so I called Ambit Energy and cancelled my service.  I was told this was not a problem and my service for that apartment had been cancelled.  Then I start getting outrageous electric bills forwardrd to my current apartment from the apartment I never moved into with THIER bill!  Compliments of Ambit Energy.  Yes, I am getting the electic bill for the people living in the apartment I never moved into forwarded to my current apartment!

It is very uncomfortable to say the least to have to see these people around the apartment complex and perhaps it is a safety issue because those people don't look very nieghborly.  So I have called Ambit Energy several times and they keep telling me they are working on correcting this and it will take over 45 days!  It's been 2 and a half months!  That's about 75 days!  Fix this already!  It's like a black hole void at that place.  There is never any report of what exactly they are doing to correct this.  Now I am getting disconnection notices!  Nice!  Now my credit report will be hit too?  Don't even think about using Ambit Energy because they are not on the up and up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2011 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMBIT-ENERGY/internet/AMBIT-ENERGY-AMBITENERGY-SLAMS-AND-CRAMS-Internet-705453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMBIT ENERGY