Complaint Review: AMC-AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE COMPANY

• Submitted: Sun, February 05, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2006

• Reported By:houston Texas
AMC-AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE COMPANY
505 CITYPARK WEST #100 ORANGE, CA 92868 ORANGE, California U.S.A.

AMC-AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE COMPANY AMC STILL RIPPING OFF ! It seems the responsibility of the authorities to have this business investigated ORANGE California

*Consumer Comment: Again I must disagree

*UPDATE Employee: Many people still sign up with Ameriquest -- around 30,000 a month more.

I WIRE MY PAYMENTS now because when I mailed payments previously, even certified , they claimed thay never received them ( THEY CREATED THIS SO CALLED DEFAULT ) , even when I made payments through a local office of theirs here in the Houston area ( ANOTHER FANTASTIC STORY ), ( I have my receipts ) so now I wire the payments. If this company had been PROPERLY EXPOSED earlier, Sort of like ENRON was handled or perhaps like others, a lot of us would have been spared in the first place. People are TODAY-STILL signing up with AMC- just future heartaches waiting to happen. I wish someone would have informed me. It seems the responsibility of the authorities to have this business investigated. I will not elaborate any further details about this entrapment with AMC at this time. However, I would like Information concerning any CURRENT OR FUTURE CLASS ACTION LAW SUITS going on against them AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, ASAP, ZAP.

SV
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2006 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMC-AMERIQUEST-MORTGAGE-COMPANY/ORANGE-California-92868/AMC-AMERIQUEST-MORTGAGE-COMPANY-AMC-STILL-RIPPING-OFF-It-seems-the-responsibility-of-th-174897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMC-AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE COMPANY

Again I must disagree

AUTHOR: Kathleen - (U.S.A.)

I PAY ONLINE Joquine and Ameritheft STILL says my payment is late or they didn't receive. Not a problem on my end though because I have proof from my bank that the payment was submitted and received. This company thinks they can make up any rule they wish and get away with it. They have so far but those days are coming to an end soon.

As for paying by phone? That is really a joke. Ameriquest will charge you $7.00 to $10.00 to do this. The charge varies as to who you talk to. They cannot even get their own reps to tell customers ONE amount to charge. I would not give them a friggin' dollar to pay by phone. That should be a courtesy. Oh wait....that was not good to say because Ameriquest shows NO courtesy OR respect to their customers. The very customers who are their business, business they wouldn't have if not for customers. Drrr...

I can't imagine EVER having my loan sold, damn I wish they would, and wanting to be back with this sorry ass company. There cannot be another company worse than Ameriquest. Oh, there isn't or else we would be seeing more ripoff stories about them.

Maybe you will get your wish, Joquine, and Ameriquest will get your loan back and screw ya even more than they did before selling it.

Many people still sign up with Ameriquest -- around 30,000 a month more.

AUTHOR: Joquine - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry that you are having a problem with your loan's servicing.

Do you know that you can pay online? Or by phone? Or you can have the payments automatically taken out of your account every two weeks (thereby saving you the hassle and also cutting over 7 years off your mortgage to boot?)

Trust me. I used to have AMC service my loan, it was sold to another large bank, and I would love to be with AMC again.

nodded