Complaint Review: AMC Corp

• Submitted: Sun, March 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 25, 2007

• Reported By:Seymour Tennessee
AMC Corp
1105 Military Cutoff Road Internet U.S.A.

AMC - Mark Lain, Sam(samantha) I contracted for a AD Campaign to generate leads via e-mail, phone and web site the cost was $1620.00 in advance and we were guaranteed to close 6 loans over a 90 day period Los Angeles Internet

I contracted with AMC Corp to deliver leads via, internet-phone and my website over a 90 day period and we intered into a contract in which I paid AMC Copr (Mark Lain) a sum of $1620.00 in advance. I sent the check and then I was having to call Mark Lain to even get a responce to my questio as to when the capaign would start. I was sent to [email protected] for a review of what they were going to put on the internet to generate leads and while they were getting the ad copy approved thru me they were to be setting up a 800 line to generate direct calls that were to be transfered to our sales staff.Well as we now know all this was a shame and we could not get anything from AMC at all. The more we called about what was happening the broader the stories got.

I HAVE LEARNED THAT THE REPORTS PREV TO MINE ABOUT AMC CORP ARE TRUE AND ALL THE DETAILS ARE THE SAME AS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE AMOUNT OF MONEY LOST.

There is a way to handle this though and that is to turn things over to the Secret Service of Delaware, I was told that they handle this sort of thing.

I too tracked AMC CORP to a company that registers out of state companies but this company was run from a residence and the Gentleman I called was in denial until I threatened to have the authorities go to his home, only then was he willing to give me any information and then he stated he was limited as to what he could tell me.

William
Seymour, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2007 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMC-Corp/internet/AMC-Mark-Lain-Samsamantha-I-contracted-for-a-AD-Campaign-to-generate-leads-via-e-mail-240696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMC Corp