Complaint Review: AMC Leads - Mark Lain

• Submitted: Fri, December 01, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:lakeland Florida
AMC Leads - Mark Lain
http://amcleads.com Los Angelas, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 213-291-0621
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

AMC Leads - Mark Lain - American Marketing Corporation Company is a fraud, Ripped me off, did not provide the service they promised, will not return calls, will not return emails, will not refund money ripoff Los Angelas California

*Consumer Suggestion: This sounds familiar

AMCLEADS IS A BIG FRAUD OF A COMPANY. I PURCHASED MORTGAGE LEADS FROM THEM AND THEY NEVER SENT ANY LEADS TO ME. WHEN I QUESTIONED MARK LAIN AS TO WHAT WAS TAKING SO LONG TO GET THE LEADS HE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD A MAJOR COMPUTER CRASH WHICH CAUSED THE DELAY AND HE PROMISED THAT THEY WOULD BE UP AND RUNNING IN A FEW WEEKS. THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER.

AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS AND NO RETURNED CALLS I MADE SOME THREATS. HE THEN CALLED ME BACK TO SAY THAT THE MARKETING IN MY AREA WAS SLOW AND IT WOULD TAKE SOME MORE TIME TO GET THE LEADS GOING.

I GAVE HIM A FEW MORE STATES TO ADD TO MY DEMOGRAPHICS HOPING THAT I WOULD GET SOME KIND OF RETURN OUT OF THIS. I HAVE EMAILED AND CALLED HIM MARK LAIN NUMEROUS TIMES AND HE HAS NEVER PICKED UP THE PHONE NOR CAN I GET THROUGH ON THE MAIN LINE.

I HAVE EMAILED HIM TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I WANTED A FULL REFUND, BUT OF COURSE I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM. BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, THEY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR PROMISES AND WILL RIP YOU OFF. HE TALKS A GOOD TALK, BUT DOES NOT PRODUCE WHAT HE PROMISES.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO REPORT THEM TO THE BBB, BUT I CANNOT FIND A PHYSICAL ADDRESS FOR THEM. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. PLEASE POST IT ON THIS WEBSIGHT, I WILL BE LOOKING FOR IT.

James
lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2006 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMC-Leads-Mark-Lain/Los-Angelas-California/AMC-Leads-Mark-Lain-American-Marketing-Corporation-Company-is-a-fraud-Ripped-me-off-223290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMC Leads - Mark Lain

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This sounds familiar

AUTHOR: Dcl - (U.S.A.)

This behavior sounds familiar. Although the names are different, you may want to start searching under this "thread" as "Mark Lain" may actually be "Mark Sugarman". I don't know for sure, but you can start here:

ripoffreport.com/reports/0/290/RipOff0290558.htm