Complaint Review: AMC Mortgage - ACC Holdings

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Fredericksburg Virginia
AMC Mortgage - ACC Holdings
1100 Town & Country Rd Suite 1200 Orange, California U.S.A.

AMC Mortgage - ACC Holdings Credit Report Errors (Loan was paid off and they were reporting late for 2 years on credit) Orange California

I paid a mortgage loan off January 2006. I recieve the deed stamp paid in full on Feb. 2006. We tried to get a loan for another house in Dec. 2007 and was told that their are late pays from AMC as recent as Dec 2007.

I contacted that bank to find out that they were sold to Citi Residential Lending and they assured me that they will take care of the situation. Well its now Nov 2008 and the late are still on my credit report. Each time I submit information to the Credit Bureaus as a dispute it is denied.

Citi Residential tells me only AMC parent company can take care of this, which is ACC Capital Holding. ACC Capital Holding says they can not make any changes and I must to directly to the Credit Bureaus or Citi Residential.

I have been denied 3 mortgage loans because of someone error. I don't know what to do.

NaomiS
Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMC-Mortgage-ACC-Holdings/Orange-California-92868/AMC-Mortgage-ACC-Holdings-Credit-Report-Errors-Loan-was-paid-off-and-they-were-reportin-392901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMC Mortgage - ACC Holdings