Complaint Review: AMC Mortgage - Ameriquest Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 06, 2006

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
AMC Mortgage - Ameriquest Mortgage Company
505 City Parkway West Suite 100 Orange, California U.S.A.

AMC Mortgage - Ameriquest Mortgage Company ripoff entered into a forebarance agreement after filing a bk7,all payments current when bk7 was discharged told that I am in foreclosure now Orange California

My husband was the original signer on this loan but I am the contact person and we stand as one on this matter. He filed a bk13 that was dismissed june 2005. then a bk 7 was filed we entered into a forebearence agreement, August 2005 with a down payment, fees and 1 month payment. A motion was filed by there attorney for a bk relief. I called their attorney, then I was sent a paper from them of their withdrawal November 2005. I was told to continue making my timely payments by my contact person even though the loan had been transferred to another department.

The bk was discharged January 2006 the payment was sent on time for January and they decline it. It was sent via Western Union and now Western Union sent a letter telling me to come and pickup the money.

I call AMC, I am told that we are 8 months behind more fees are due and i have to enter into another forebearence agreement because I am in foreclosure.

Aalso a man has come to my home 2 times asking if I was the new owner and one time before I caught him outside measuring the outside of the house.I asked him what was he doing and I was told that the owner sent him here.

Barbara
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2006 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMC-Mortgage-Ameriquest-Mortgage-Company/Orange-California-92868/AMC-Mortgage-Ameriquest-Mortgage-Company-ripoff-entered-into-a-forebarance-agreement-af-175057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMC Mortgage - Ameriquest Mortgage Company